Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:08:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREEWallet.org is a SCAM  (Read 1157 times)
Freewallet

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 06:25:50 AM

The basic security tips would suggest no particular stages of the verification process could be ever rendered on the public source.
That's right I'm not asking you to conduct the verification process in public but at least let us know why his account was blocked and why suddenly you blocked his account when the withdrawal was requested?  I wonder why all the security procedures come into picture when a debit is requested?

We'll be glad to notify the community about the resolved status of this case; just keep up with this thread.
Cool. I'll remove my feedback after the issue is resolved.

Please note that the account isn't blocked but withdrawals are temporarily suspended for security reasons as suspicious activity in the account has been detected. At the moment we are awaiting for all the necessary data to be provided by the user.

hi

My ID card notarized translation sent you an email

Hello,
Thank you very much. We'll review the documents.

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wanghenlen (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:34:22 AM

The basic security tips would suggest no particular stages of the verification process could be ever rendered on the public source.
That's right I'm not asking you to conduct the verification process in public but at least let us know why his account was blocked and why suddenly you blocked his account when the withdrawal was requested?  I wonder why all the security procedures come into picture when a debit is requested?

We'll be glad to notify the community about the resolved status of this case; just keep up with this thread.

Please note that the account isn't blocked but withdrawals are temporarily suspended for security reasons as suspicious activity in the account has been detected. At the moment we are awaiting for all the necessary data to be provided by the user.

hi

Hello,
Thank you very much. We'll review the documents.

Thank you
Please review as soon as possible, I need to use my usdt
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 09:31:31 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2019, 12:01:25 PM by Freewallet

Free wallet is a scam. They did the same thing to me about two years ago. Used it when I first started eth mining. mined about 2 eth when it was transferred out of my account to a user that had 10's of thousand of deposits coming in all from freewallets address. Tried the support ticket they told me the same BS i must have gotten a virus on my computer and some one stole my account or some crap. As I told them Kinda funny how none of my other wallets are comprised, and still to this day haven't been computer is still just as clean as it was back then. They are a bunch of scammers steer clear of that wallet for sure. I am pretty sure I even posted about it. I did and here is it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964190.msg30380854#msg30380854

Again steer clear of the scammers and their wallet!

Hello Gecox22, we are sorry that this situation took place, but your case is different and had nothing to do with KYC, and like you are saying in that message the amount was actually 0.1 eth. We have replied you back then that it looked like the access to your account was compromised (you received reset password message like it was mentioned in the thread).

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
wanghenlen (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:43:34 AM

Free wallet is a scam. They did the same thing to me about two years ago. Used it when I first started eth mining. mined about 2 eth when it was transferred out of my account to a user that had 10's of thousand of deposits coming in all from freewallets address. Tried the support ticket they told me the same BS i must have gotten a virus on my computer and some one stole my account or some crap. As I told them Kinda funny how none of my other wallets are comprised, and still to this day haven't been computer is still just as clean as it was back then. They are a bunch of scammers steer clear of that wallet for sure. I am pretty sure I even posted about it. I did and here is it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964190.msg30380854#msg30380854

Again steer clear of the scammers and their wallet!

Hello Gecox22, we are sorry that this situation took place, but your case is different and had nothing to do with KYC, and like you are saying in that message the amount was actually 0.1 eth. We have replied you back then that it looked like the access to your account was compromised (you received reset password message like it was mentioned in the thread).

————————————————————————————Freewallet to me————————————————————————————————————————

Dear customer,

We offer you to make a Skype call with us on Monday at 11:30 AM.
Is this time convenient for you?
Our security department will ask you some questions about your funds and your account.
Please also prepare your documents (ID and bank statement).

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
It's inconvenient. Why do you need Skype now?

We don't use skype.

How unreasonable it is. Everything you need to verify meets your needs.

I just use Freewallet for convenience.

Freewallet's step-by-step puzzlement is quite unreasonable to me.

Next step, do I need to go to your company personally?

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:07:06 AM

————————————————————————————Freewallet to me————————————————————————————————————————

Dear customer,

We offer you to make a Skype call with us on Monday at 11:30 AM.
Is this time convenient for you?
Our security department will ask you some questions about your funds and your account.
Please also prepare your documents (ID and bank statement).

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

This is ridiculous way of verification from Freewallet. Even after many attempts and providing Identity Verification documents by OP the case is not solved yet.

Next move is asking for a Skype call, which is totally wrong way of handling the situation. Crypto should not work like this, and OP should not be forced to video chat with strangers to receover his funds. This looks like an very unprofessional attempt form a famous crypto wallet.

I would not recommend anyone using a platform which asks for Skype Video Call verification to withdraw Personal funds.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 08:06:01 AM

We don't use skype.

Unfortunately, this step is a rare possibility in case there is a requirement from the security department for a final check and it is necessary to complete the verification procedure in your case to confirm the account ownership. The security procedure has been proved efficient so far in preventing illicit activities and hacking attempts in the past and we are happy to do our best to speed up the process with your collaboration.

We weren't aware that Skype is not available in China, let us know if there is an alternative app for video calls that is used in China, we will try to download it. Please let us know a convenient time by email and we will schedule the video call.

Thanks!

wanghenlen (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:00:14 PM

We don't use skype.

Unfortunately, this step is a rare possibility in case there is a requirement from the security department for a final check and it is necessary to complete the verification procedure in your case to confirm the account ownership. The security procedure has been proved efficient so far in preventing illicit activities and hacking attempts in the past and we are happy to do our best to speed up the process with your collaboration.

We weren't aware that Skype is not available in China, let us know if there is an alternative app for video calls that is used in China, we will try to download it. Please let us know a convenient time by email and we will schedule the video call.

Thanks!

I can't accept your rude request once and for all.
You said hacking, where is hacking?
You are embarrassing our users, it is too disappointing.
You are stealing my USDT, please return my USDT quickly.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 10:21:50 AM

We don't use skype.

Thanks!

I can't accept your rude request once and for all.
You said hacking, where is hacking?
You are embarrassing our users, it is too disappointing.
You are stealing my USDT, please return my USDT quickly.

Dear customer,

No one (except you) can own the funds in your account and get access to your wallet. You can check that your funds are safely stored in your Freewallet account.

We would like to kindly remind you that we are still waiting for your answer on the ticket.

As you can see, we are fully committed to the quick resolution of your issue.

Thank you!

TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:51:48 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 08:17:55 AM by iasenko

Just to summarize the case and to make it more clear, in order to return the funds, the Freewallet team have requested the account owner in this case wanghenlen to provide ID, photo, some invoice and he has already done this.

Next step is to contact the user to verify the sent documents?

We are talking about a big amount here, I understand the Freewallet concerns. Nevertheless the owner should be able to withdraw his money anytime

BTW, here my personal experience with one Scandinavian bank. I forgot my password for my bank account, and when I called the support for recovery I went through questioning like, what were my last payments around, how much salary I got on my last paycheck, etc, questions which can reveal a fraudster.

I really hope the case to be solved and the rightful owner to receive their funds.

Freewallet

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:31:13 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 07:47:18 AM by Freewallet

Just to summarize the case and to make it more clear, in order to return the funds, the Freewallet team have requested the account owner in this case wanghenlen to provide ID, photo, some invoice and he has already done this.

Next step is to contact the user to verify the sent documents?

We are talking about a big amount here, I understand the Freewallet concerns. Nevertheless the owner should be able to withdraw his money anytime

BTW, here my personal experience with one Scandinavian bank. I forgot my password for my bank account, and when I called the support for recovery I went through questioning like, what we're my last payments around, how much salary I got on my last paycheck, etc, questions which can reveal a fraudster.

I really hope the case to be solved and the rightful owner to receive their funds.

Hello, thank you for making your point here.
We are doing everything to enable smooth and safe withdrawal for a rightful owner.

Freewallet

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 10:19:20 AM

That's right I'm not asking you to conduct the verification process in public but at least let us know why his account was blocked and why suddenly you blocked his account when the withdrawal was requested?  I wonder why all the security procedures come into picture when a debit is requested?

hi

Dear Wanghenlen,

We'd like to inform you that you have successfully passed the verification procedure.

Please don`t hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:52:19 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 02:13:11 PM by iasenko

Dear Wanghenlen,

We'd like to inform you that you have successfully passed the verification procedure.

Kind regards,

Its good to hear the news. I will wait confirmation from  wanghenlen and then I'll change my negative feedback to neutral.

hacker1001101001

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:24:45 AM

Good to hear. Hope OP of this thread confirms it here and update the thread title to SOLVED if he is satisfied.
r34tr783tr78

Activity: 481
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:21:28 PM

Even if they return the money their abusive practices keep chattering their reputation. Asking for a notarized translation of the ID? Dont they know google translation? And forcing a video call after asking for a hand-held ID card photo? And as always without disclosing what facts determined their block of the account. 

Freewallet

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 02:28:53 PM

Even if they return the money their abusive practices keep chattering their reputation. Asking for a notarized translation of the ID? Dont they know google translation? And forcing a video call after asking for a hand-held ID card photo? And as always without disclosing what facts determined their block of the account. 

The verification procedure is a serious matter that requires full attention from our security department.
Reasons behind security procedures cannot be disclosed due to their nature. We protect our algorithms and strive to enhance the security of Freewallet to protect our users' funds. The case with OP has been resolved successfully with the collaboration from both sides. Smiley

wanghenlen (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:00:35 AM

That's right I'm not asking you to conduct the verification process in public but at least let us know why his account was blocked and why suddenly you blocked his account when the withdrawal was requested?  I wonder why all the security procedures come into picture when a debit is requested?

hi

Dear Wanghenlen,

Kind regards,

Sorry
I am busy with work until now.
The problem has been solved,
Thank you for your attention!
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:03:51 AM

hi

Dear Wanghenlen,

Kind regards,

Sorry

I'm quoting this for reference. Here is the archived version too.

Then I'll change the negative feedback left to Freewallet  to neutral.
Happy to hear that the case is resolved.

wanghenlen (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:09:45 AM

hi

Dear Wanghenlen,

Kind regards,

Sorry

I'm quoting this for reference. Here is the archived version too.

Then I'll change the negative feedback left to Freewallet  to neutral.
Happy to hear that the case is resolved.

thank you for your help
hacker1001101001

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:33:57 AM

thank you for your help

Gald to see your issue is solved and also appreciate the effort from Freewallet to handle the issue.

I would advise you to edit the thread title to SOLVED, as I have seen some articles from Freewallet claiming that Bitcointalk threads are not updated often even if the issue is solved from there side.
upm

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:46:20 PM

Hello

Free Wallet Team is Scammer. Do not trust them.
See the following story

https://freewallet.site/full-story.html
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: