Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying bitcoin with PayPal payment  (Read 469 times)
coinhunt

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:42:44 AM

I don’t use Paypal to buy or sell bitcoin because there is a big chance of a scam. Usually, I do it with my credit card and there are more other payment methods available. So I wouldn’t use it as a tool for purchase. Moreover, Paypal is very strict with cryptocurrency. Also, the issue is that your platform is new and hasn’t gained a good reputation yet. With a lot of scams around cryptocurrency, it’s difficult to receive users’ credibility in a short time. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:31:29 AM

I just visited your site and jump into your Terms and Conditions page. It is required to do ID verification to use your service, this one will be the first thing that makes you lose interest from users who want to use service.
That's true mate because mostly nowadays don't want to risk their personal information..so definitely that thing can cause lose interest from users who want to jump on that service.  As the matter of fact that site is pretty new and have not yet history and enough feedback so its not fair in the first place to put Id.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:10:09 AM

To be honest, I would never consider using Paypal to buy some bitcoins since Paypal is an offender to bitcoin.
I didn't had any negative views on Paypal but since the day it blocked payments for the ebay accounts who were dealing with bitcoins, I had started feeling hatred for it. There are many other options that can be preferred to buy bitcoins such as cards, internet banking, UPI, P2P transfers etc...
I don't like that option too it's risky and not fair, paypal and Bitcoin will never go together, and if you do this you can lose money here if you implement, imagine people buying Bitcoin with paypal and asking Paypal to dispute the transactions, because there is a term in paypal that they are not allowing any cryptocurrency transactions in their system.
Paypal transactions are reversible but crypto currency transaction was irreversible so anyone who are making a site to buy bitcoin with paypal will look like a scammer on the people's eye.If you want to buy bitcoin with paypal the chances are less you can try currency exchange section but people only trade with most trusted users.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:48:17 PM

I just visited your site and jump into your Terms and Conditions page. It is required to do ID verification to use your service, this one will be the first thing that makes you lose interest from users who want to use service.
That's true mate because mostly nowadays don't want to risk their personal information..so definitely that thing can cause lose interest from users who want to jump on that service.  As the matter of fact that site is pretty new and have not yet history and enough feedback so its not fair in the first place to put Id.
It would have even been best if paypal introduces such directly, it will be lot safer to do KYC on paypal than any other payment site. And now that we mentioned paypal and KYC, another things that came into my mind is this, what if every project requires investor to make donations through paypal, afterall, payment policy too is strict and they already covered all these things covered, so in order not to repeat double process and for many people to accept KYC, if payment deposit method is in paypal while the project developer converts it to whatever token they wishes to concert it to.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: