Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:00:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Coins time notifier by time  (Read 169 times)
Moreira (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:08:08 AM

Hello
Is there any site who notifies by mail when a digital coin (per example bitcoin) reach the low/high price on determined time (option to choose 1 month, 2 months, 3 months...)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:16:54 AM

You can use coinwink if you want to be notified by email/sms. Link for the site https://coinwink.com/
But afaik it gives you an alert when the price reach as you set (for both under and above) and there is no settings to give you the timeframe.

Other alternative is https://coinmarketalert.com/, it gives you more options as shown in this screenshot http://prntscr.com/n88km5

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:23:59 AM

I have an app in my phone and it's called coinstats, I like this as it displays the price of the entire market and you can also customize it to get you notified.
Also, you can put all your portfolio so you can also monitor it, just try it, I'm using android phone for this app.

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:33:42 AM

Is there any site who notifies by mail when a digital coin (per example bitcoin) reach the low/high price on determined time (option to choose 1 month, 2 months, 3 months...)
When it comes to trading on platform, I know it is very possible to set price alert, especially when you are using MT4 that will be running underground your pc, but I don’t know if there is direct site price alert.

The only one I know of now is LUNO, you can set price alert when a price reaches certain level which they will notify you by mail and if you are using the exchange mobile platform, it will ring out on your phone, I don’t know of any other platform that has price alert function, I use Binance but I have never explore this option because it has never occurred to me to make it useful to my trade.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:42:11 PM

I'm currently using Cma(CoinMarketAlert). As for me, it's the most reliable notifier where I usually receive an alert via email. I could check the prices live without any hassle. It tracks prices so I don't have to look after all my holdings all the time. It's really an advantage to receive notification to monitor the prices.

Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:20:48 AM

I'm currently using Cma(CoinMarketAlert). As for me, it's the most reliable notifier where I usually receive an alert via email. I could check the prices live without any hassle. It tracks prices so I don't have to look after all my holdings all the time. It's really an advantage to receive notification to monitor the prices.
This is a good site, I've been using it to monitor the price but I didn't know we can get notified with email using it.
My concern is on how timely the notification is, we know that coinmarketcap is a bit delayed on its price update from exchanges, sometimes prices
could also differ, so it's more accurate if it's coming from a certain exchange only.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:21:40 AM

I have suggested it previously, indeed it is good site but I still prefer to get notified on my mobile phone through the notification bar instead of by email. Simply because using mobile application gives me faster and easier notification to read compared to email notification where I need to open the email which means it get a bit delay.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:54:44 AM

I have suggested it previously, indeed it is good site but I still prefer to get notified on my mobile phone through the notification bar instead of by email. Simply because using mobile application gives me faster and easier notification to read compared to email notification where I need to open the email which means it get a bit delay.
What is wrong with an email notification? The delay you are mentioning is negligible basically. The mobile notifications could drain the battery faster which is why I prefer email notifications in this case.

CoinMarketAlert is the best site in this scenario and I get notifications on my gmail regularly. Very convenient!

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:59:17 AM

What is wrong with an email notification? The delay you are mentioning is negligible basically. The mobile notifications could drain the battery faster which is why I prefer email notifications in this case.

CoinMarketAlert is the best site in this scenario and I get notifications on my gmail regularly. Very convenient!

Nothing wrong with it and I believe you understands about "preferences". You have your own preferences and I have my own as well...

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:55:54 PM

You could use "Bitcoin Checker" App.  It basically does thesame thing. I don't know if it's available on Apple app store. I only use the Android version
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:58:16 PM

Sure , phone notification is better because you can immediately see it while it is still buzzing on you. That's the one I prefer because sometimes you might need to check up your password and need to start searching, it might not be within for instance.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 03:30:44 PM

I don't use any site, and I only use TabTrader. With set the alarm to sound when reaching the price I want or the bottom price, I will take a look at the market in a fast. That alarm will still buzz and sound until I check on the apps to know more about what is happening with the market.
I don't use the email because I don't open the email too often and so far, the alarm works for me with good sound Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: