Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in second chance?  (Read 251 times)
cyl2077

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:59:38 PM

My wife and I reached a consensus when we got married. When one of them does something that the other party cannot forgive, then we will not give the other party a second chance.
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:09:24 PM

My wife and I reached a consensus when we got married. When one of them does something that the other party cannot forgive, then we will not give the other party a second chance.
Why does not this plan deserve your wife a second chance?
Or are you not worth a second chance?
We must forgive the person we love
cyl2077

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:41:55 PM

Why does not this plan deserve your wife a second chance?
Or are you not worth a second chance?
We must forgive the person we love
The rules we made at that time were "things that the other party could not tolerate." Therefore, if we can't touch the bottom line of the other side, we won't argue because of some small things.
This rule actually has another explanation. “Are you worthy of forgiveness after you do this?” If the answer is no, why are you doing this?
Both I and she believe that this can effectively prevent us from hurting each other.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: