Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone Help me track my bitcoin transaction  (Read 532 times)
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:34:17 AM

You can recheck whether you have sent in correct address or wrong address. If you think you have sent in correct address, you can check your transaction hash. Maybe your transations are still unconfirmed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:52:52 PM

well it seems OP has just resent the transaction today (a few hours ago) with higher fee of 96 sat/B
and it gets confirmed within ~6 minutes after broadcasted to the network
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/8b9bcf693b605da2a29dd0ff1b51d252e8a75c3b39851c3ce3751fbbfda20139
case closed Wink

Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:59:35 AM

well it seems OP has just resent the transaction today (a few hours ago) with higher fee of 96 sat/B
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/8b9bcf693b605da2a29dd0ff1b51d252e8a75c3b39851c3ce3751fbbfda20139
case closed Wink

I also wanted to help but when I checked the address given, there is a transaction already.
OP please give us an update if the problem is solve already.

And so this thread will be lock accordingly.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 07:20:55 AM

If you are very sure that you sent the bitcoin to a correct bitcoin address then there's no need to be afraid . So recheck yo ensure it was the correct address that you sent to and then Check the transaction hash to see if the transaction has been confirmed.
Maybe it's a case of transactions being delayed.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
platinumsteel2016 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:39:29 PM

Sorry the late response...I contacted the "sender" and they said that it will arrive shortly. Less than an hour later the fund arrived.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:44:42 PM

I transferred some of my bitcoins to another wallet address . It has been 24 hours and it has NOT showed up! can anyone give me come clarification of
whats going on? I made sure that I was sending the btc to the correct address. I have transferred coins hundreds of times, but this is the first time that it
has taken this long...Please help.
I think there have nothing to worry about if you sended your Bitcoin to a right address. If you want to know the transaction details then you need to search on blockchain with transaction id. 
Annalise24
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

Atronocom

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:38:16 PM

I think you might have transferred to a wrong wallet thinking it's the right one  , alternatively, you might have used the custom transaction fee .
Using the custom fee could delaythe confirmation of your transactions to a greater extent .
I have experienced it  .

ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
| ❱  bitcointalk  ◽  WP  ❰ |    ❨❪  JOIN CROWDSALE  ❫❩
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ twitter
[/quote
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:26:01 PM

I transferred some of my bitcoins to another wallet address . It has been 24 hours and it has NOT showed up! can anyone give me come clarification of
whats going on? I made sure that I was sending the btc to the correct address. I have transferred coins hundreds of times, but this is the first time that it
has taken this long...Please help.
Sometimes it depends on what wallet you are using. If you are using blockchain wallet you can just find the wallet address (Receiver) and find it in the transaction. You can also find the transaction ID for the assurance. If it is unconfirmed it is still not in process. Hope this will help you.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:59:38 PM

Your transaction would have probably got into a congested block/mempool thats why it wont show up or will take a long time to show up,only option for now is to wait and always check your wallet on blockchain explorer to see updates about your transactions

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Cuk0ng_bitc0in

Activity: 188
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:16:03 PM

The big bookkeeping of Bitcoin (blockchain) is open ledger. So that everything can also be seen by the public. Blockexploler, downloads the information, then visualizes it in such a way as to make it easier for humans to read. This Blockexploler also provides detailed information about transactions that we have done, as well as what we have done before
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:56:19 PM

how about the fee? if you set the fee in the low price i think your transaction will success in a long time, can you give the tx id? we will help you to track it, or you can track it by yourself on blockchain.info

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:37:52 PM

I  will suggest you exercise a little patience as sometimes the network maybe congested causing delays in transactions. You can as well check the transaction hash.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:59:33 PM

It also depends on the time frame as when you made the transfer and how much transcation fee was used if low it take more time but the confirmation of a transcation should not run for to long I advice you relax a bit
teejayrichard2

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:26:55 PM

hey, have you seen the bitcoins now? If you have not then i must say you should forget about it and move on. Its possible you might have made a mistake when carrying out the transaction, thus the reason why the bitcoins didnt arrive. Anyway, i do hope you have received them now.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:31:03 PM

hey, have you seen the bitcoins now? If you have not then i must say you should forget about it and move on. Its possible you might have made a mistake when carrying out the transaction, thus the reason why the bitcoins didnt arrive. Anyway, i do hope you have received them now.
This case is already resolved and closed. It seems like the OP firstly used a fee that was to small and that's why the transaction didn't appeared in his wallet. After sending the transaction with a higher fee, it quickly got confirmed and now everything is alright.
teejayrichard2

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:39:33 PM

It is a pity you having such challenge as i know how painful and frustrating it can be. If you have not received your bitcoin till date, I will advice you take your mind off it and just move on as it is lost. Sorry but thats just it.
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:43:12 PM

First off, the bitcoins was sent to my account within Bitblender. the wallet address is:
37yEJ2hY4XevMfT97yMsmyLEt1D969FJGJ

I checked and the bitcoins are still in limbo.
Are you sure you are not using phishing site?
Check these thread
PHISHING SITE! BITBLENDR (missing e) - Added bitcoin scam address

Code:
https://bitblendr.io/
<snip>
Repeatedly said, but I still remind everyone to always double/triple check the URL of every website that you are using to avoid being a victim of phishing links. Be extra careful.

There was also a hack that when you copied and pasted a address it would replace it with their address so maybe you have that malware on your system and it got sent to the wrong address.  Double check your copy pasta and see if it is changing on you.
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:45:01 PM

I missed this my bad, maybe lock topic?

case closed Wink
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:58:27 PM

means you have made a wrong transfer, and that has a fatal effect on you, and in my opinion it will not be able to return if someone does not return it.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:19:44 AM

means you have made a wrong transfer, and that has a fatal effect on you, and in my opinion it will not be able to return if someone does not return it.
He already made sure that he transfer in the correct address mate so the problem is in the blockchain I guess. In my personal case, when I experienced this I go to blockchain and check my transactions it is already confirmed but it is not in my wallet but after a few hours it reflected in my balance. I suggest the OP should just wait or contact his local wallet website if he is using a kind of it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: