Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 14million dollar stolen by a thief on tuxedo ( keplertek.io )  (Read 1367 times)
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 07:47:17 PM

So bad that happens, these scams affect the crypto in one or another way. I wish people check with more precaution before doing something and not invest on all new projects and always check the website where they trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ratbastard

Activity: 140
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:54:17 AM

>The dreaded time for exit have finally arrived folks.
The huge anticipated dump of Keplertek on a shady exchange has been announced with a date and time. (Of course we know Giorgi and cronies would have dumped their bags long before then, leaving the rest of the masses scrambling over each other to get their tokens onto that mysterious exchange and trying to get whatever they can out of this scam)

Here is the latest announcement from Keplertek( past experience has taught us this can change a hundred times in the interim, or not happen at all) so lets see if they surprise us this time and keep their word as stated below:

“Hi everyone and Happy Easter West!
Great News!
Tomorrow on Monday 4 pm (GMT +4) we will make an announcement regarding the listing and the tokens will be tradable from the same moment on the exchange!
We wanted to make the announcement on Friday, but because some people haven’t claimed their tokens and we had some technical issues with bounty token distribution, we had to postpone it on Monday (we will do our best Bounty tokens to be distributed before the listing even if we will have to do it one by one).
So we have a final listing Date!”

All this is happening on the backdrop of the majority of bounty participants not having received their tokens yet, together with the prize winners that has not been paid their winnings, and the worst, the investors who purchased in the last round of sales at fixed Eth/Btc rates, who has not received the correct amount of tokens purchased. Despicable scam artist 🖕🏽

Now here’s a challenge to our hacker friends: Let’s see who can Identify the exchange before Monday ?
Sad
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 574

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:06:38 PM

@Ratbastard

I'm expecting a huge dump coming from bounty hunters. Lol.

Digifinex?  Grin. That exchange is know for faking volumes so I wouldn't be surprised if keplertek.io will go on that shady exchange to list their tokens.

I'm no bagholding of this tokens, never was interested, but I would like how the price will go down that hard, so for those bounty hunters be ready and dump and that whatever profits you can get.  Grin

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:31:16 PM

So bad that happens, these scams affect the crypto in one or another way. I wish people check with more precaution before doing something and not invest on all new projects and always check the website where they trade.
This one should be done carefully before investing your money, this incident will affect the industry, even in a small way but surely there's a mark that will be leaving inside the minds of those people / investors that has been victimize by those people around this project, the money that they  scammed here are money not intended being scammed but money that expect to grow.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:36:59 PM

@Ratbastard

I'm expecting a huge dump coming from bounty hunters. Lol.

Digifinex?  Grin. That exchange is know for faking volumes so I wouldn't be surprised if keplertek.io will go on that shady exchange to list their tokens.

I'm no bagholding of this tokens, never was interested, but I would like how the price will go down that hard, so for those bounty hunters be ready and dump and that whatever profits you can get.  Grin

The sad part is most of them have not yet received their tokens, together with plenty of the late investors. So tomorrow if this happens ( remember we’re dealing with a serial lier here) then the masses will be left falling over each other to get registered on that exchange, get their tokens there once it’s unlocked and try to dump whilst everybody else are dumping these shitcoins with no value, no use and nothing backing them. All the time these scammers have already started getting rid of their bags.
ScamKillaz6love

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:59:18 PM

The huge anticipated dump of Keplertek on a shady exchange has been announced with a date and time. (Of course we know Giorgi and cronies would have dumped their bags long before then, leaving the rest of the masses scrambling over each other to get their tokens onto that mysterious exchange and trying to get whatever they can out of this scam)

Here is the latest announcement from Keplertek( past experience has taught us this can change a hundred times in the interim, or not happen at all) so lets see if they surprise us this time and keep their word as stated below:

Great News!
Tomorrow on Monday 4 pm (GMT +4) we will make an announcement regarding the listing and the tokens will be tradable from the same moment on the exchange!
We wanted to make the announcement on Friday, but because some people haven’t claimed their tokens and we had some technical issues with bounty token distribution, we had to postpone it on Monday (we will do our best Bounty tokens to be distributed before the listing even if we will have to do it one by one).

All this is happening on the backdrop of the majority of bounty participants not having received their tokens yet, together with the prize winners that has not been paid their winnings, and the worst, the investors who purchased in the last round of sales at fixed Eth/Btc rates, who has not received the correct amount of tokens purchased. Despicable scam artist 🖕🏽

Now here’s a challenge to our hacker friends: Let’s see who can Identify the exchange before Monday ?
Sad

We found one with a little KEP action : https://towerx.co/
Telegram: t.me/TowerBee
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:39:37 PM

Great News!

Sad

We found one with a little KEP action : https://towerx.co/
Telegram: t.me/TowerBee

Here’s another one with a bit higher sell orders : https://www.coinsbit.io/trade
Telegram: t.me/coinbitcore
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:37:48 PM

Grin The KEP tokens are confirmed unlocked and trade able!
Sharon050

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:58:45 PM

😱OMG I can’t believe this scam ass the tokens are already being traded out there whilst many people haven’t even received their tokens in there wallets! I’ve sent a 100k to tokenjar.io for the hell of it to see if somebody wants it
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:45:19 PM

😱OMG I can’t believe this scam ass the tokens are already being traded out there whilst many people haven’t even received their tokens in there wallets! I’ve sent a 100k to tokenjar.io for the hell of it to see if somebody wants it

You still have time to make a difference and stop these scammers, please take some time and file a report with us.

Whether you are an investor who lost your investment? Or you have been a bounty participant who lost your hard earned rewards, or you are just a concerned crypto aficionado who has tracked the Advisor Reuben Godfrey and the entrepreneur Giorgi Topuria and their exploits with Keplertek and other projects.

Take a stand against these white collared gangsters who steal your livelihood and gives all of crypto a bad name!

Do the right thing, instead of whining on social media. File a report with the U.S SEC, with as little or as much information you have!  (Yes we know its’s a long form to fill in), but in the end you are helping all in the crypto space, clean up this mess, and bring justice for the small guys getting ripped off✅

There are several ways to reach out to us, and you can choose to remain anonymous, or have your lawyer submit on behalf of you.

The fastest way to reach us is through our secure online portal :
https://www.sec.gov/whistleblower/submit-a-tip
Full instructions are provided.

You can also download the form TCR :
https://www.sec.gov/about/forms/formtcr.pdf
And fax it through to us, or mail it to us.
SEC Office of the Whistleblower
100 F Street NE
Mail Stop 5631
Washington, DC 20549
Fax: (703) 813-9322

Please reference the TCR number: 15536-545-932 in your report if you are submitting w.r.t Reuben Godfrey, Giorgi and Keplertek.io

You can also report with an email to the Georgian Police and Prosecutor’s office, sharing your experience and the amount you’ve lost with this scam.

http://police.ge/en/contact-us
Email: miapr@mia.gov.ge

http://pog.gov.ge/eng/contact
Email: presscenter@pog.gov.ge

⚠️ Warning: Do not accept any bribes from the involved parties, or participate in any form of insider trading or illegal financial activities and do not partake in any form of retaliation against others, as you will be implicated as an accomplice⚠️

If you are involved or fear that you may have participated in any form of illicit activities, or you if you are unsure if your conduct and activities can be seen as contravening fair practice; please come clean and receive indemnity, rather than being investigated or blacklisted as an accomplice✅

⚠️Please help us to stop these scamming conmen criminals. And help prevent more people falling prey to these charlatans in the future, by creating awareness!
Please share this article with all your friends, family and contacts across social media.
https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/
Sharon050

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:40:42 PM

You still have time to make a difference and stop these scammers, please take some time and file a report with us.

Whether you are an investor who lost your investment? Or you have been a bounty participant who lost your hard earned rewards, or you are just a concerned crypto aficionado who has tracked the Advisor Reuben Godfrey and the entrepreneur Giorgi Topuria and their exploits with Keplertek and other projects.

Take a stand against these white collared gangsters who steal your livelihood and gives all of crypto a bad name!

Do the right thing, instead of whining on social media. File a report with the U.S SEC, with as little or as much information you have!  (Yes we know its’s a long form to fill in), but in the end you are helping all in the crypto space, clean up this mess, and bring justice for the small guys getting ripped off✅

There are several ways to reach out to us, and you can choose to remain anonymous, or have your lawyer submit on behalf of you.

The fastest way to reach us is through our secure online portal :
https://www.sec.gov/whistleblower/submit-a-tip
Full instructions are provided.

You can also download the form TCR :
https://www.sec.gov/about/forms/formtcr.pdf
And fax it through to us, or mail it to us.
SEC Office of the Whistleblower
100 F Street NE
Mail Stop 5631
Washington, DC 20549
Fax: (703) 813-9322

Please reference the TCR number: 15536-545-932 in your report if you are submitting w.r.t Reuben Godfrey, Giorgi and Keplertek.io

You can also report with an email to the Georgian Police and Prosecutor’s office, sharing your experience and the amount you’ve lost with this scam.

http://police.ge/en/contact-us
Email: miapr@mia.gov.ge

http://pog.gov.ge/eng/contact
Email: presscenter@pog.gov.ge

⚠️ Warning: Do not accept any bribes from the involved parties, or participate in any form of insider trading or illegal financial activities and do not partake in any form of retaliation against others, as you will be implicated as an accomplice⚠️

If you are involved or fear that you may have participated in any form of illicit activities, or you if you are unsure if your conduct and activities can be seen as contravening fair practice; please come clean and receive indemnity, rather than being investigated or blacklisted as an accomplice✅

⚠️Please help us to stop these scamming conmen criminals. And help prevent more people falling prey to these charlatans in the future, by creating awareness!
Please share this article with all your friends, family and contacts across social media.
https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

Oh trust me darling I have submitted reports some time ago already. Gio is so vain, he thinks we all are stupids. Most founder members have seen through his lies and scamming a long long time ago, before you were let in on this, we are just trying to get something of our investments out, after he promised us we’d be looked after and have first option to dump our Kep
hamba laeh

Activity: 754
Merit: 100

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:37:58 PM

So I  posted here a month back about this project keplertek.io and how they've scammed their hunters... you can check out the link here..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114598.msg49951689#msg49951689

I quickly reported the project to shitcoinoffering http://t.me/shitcoinofferingchat but it seemed like not much could be done as bounty hunters where the victims here.. and no legal actions could be taken against them

But too my gratest surprise.. the nice looking ceo.. who's face is still visible on website has decided too scam his investors as well ... you can see here the telegram chat has been muted http://t.me/KeplerTechnologies , bounty community deleted...

How do we progress with people like this on the crypto space?? These guys are ruthless thieves without guns and they will milk you dry when you fall into their hands

I'm not a investor of this project... but I'm so fucking pissed right now that I helped in promoting it

https://icobench.com/ico/kepler-technologies

Also check out the article from shitcoinoffering https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

in the crypto world a lot of fraud happened to investors who had donated some of their money to the progress of the project, but the results they got were very cruel ... therefore we must be very careful when we want to invest in various ICO projects ... if the bounty hunter is sure it's been very often tricked by various projects and various s
fraud factors that occur...

Marco Molyneux

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:29:43 PM

So I  posted here a month back about this project keplertek.io and how they've scammed their hunters... you can check out the link here..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114598.msg49951689#msg49951689

I quickly reported the project to shitcoinoffering http://t.me/shitcoinofferingchat but it seemed like not much could be done as bounty hunters where the victims here.. and no legal actions could be taken against them

But too my gratest surprise.. the nice looking ceo.. who's face is still visible on website has decided too scam his investors as well ... you can see here the telegram chat has been muted http://t.me/KeplerTechnologies , bounty community deleted...

How do we progress with people like this on the crypto space?? These guys are ruthless thieves without guns and they will milk you dry when you fall into their hands

I'm not a investor of this project... but I'm so fucking pissed right now that I helped in promoting it

https://icobench.com/ico/kepler-technologies

Also check out the article from shitcoinoffering https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

in the crypto world a lot of fraud happened to investors who had donated some of their money to the progress of the project, but the results they got were very cruel ... therefore we must be very careful when we want to invest in various ICO projects ... if the bounty hunter is sure it's been very often tricked by various projects and various s
fraud factors that occur...

No serious investor will touch an ICO anymore, no matter how great the project is. And that’s because rotten assholes like these have been screwing investors over with impunity. They have ruined it for everyone not just investors. It’s not a victimless crime as people may think. I have lost a lot of money to this scam, If I ever run into this Godfrey or Giorgi they will regret the day they were born!
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:18:31 PM

Alas, there are still no relevant regulators in the crypto market, any project can deceive its investors with impunity, I believe that investors themselves are to blame for their losses because they chose a fraudulent project, one way or another it could be figured out at the analysis stage.

Ratbastard

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:56:42 PM

Alas, there are still no relevant regulators in the crypto market, any project can deceive its investors with impunity, I believe that investors themselves are to blame for their losses because they chose a fraudulent project, one way or another it could be figured out at the analysis stage.

Some you can spot a mile away, but others are more crafty, like this one where Reuben and Giorgi spent $500k on marketing, had a 100 ico rating agencies give the green light, and even employed a real team which they fired after the sale ended. If it wasn’t for the bear market, they would have left with a lot more than 14 million.

They really think investors are this stupid to drink their coolaid. I find it damn offensive and insulting that they believe we are all so blind stupid, to be fooled by this charade!

“Some investors really cannot analyze project and trust founders. That's why we are here. We can see that ICOs collect less money each month and the reason is not the fact that crypto market falls. Investors become smarter, so the market will be cleaned from scammers soon and projects must become more trustful, legal and promising. By the way, according that investors read this forum and this topic, I'd like to recommend a way how to determine scam easily. It is Shitcoin Bingo, like that game.” https://shitcoinoffering.com/shitcoin-bingo-innovative-revolutionise-ai-vr-and-trust-less/

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:52:21 AM

I just noticed that KEP TOKEN is already listed at deadcoins.com as a failed token : https://deadcoins.com/entry/3844/?gvid=1308
Ratbastard

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:38:29 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 09:41:14 PM by Ratbastard

This is the face of a scammer.

https://imgur.com/gallery/JksEZDY

After over a year since pulling the hoax of Keplertek, and running off with our investments, he still has the audacity to lie to us founding members and blames everyone else for his looting spree.
And blaming Wapinter for stealing all airdrop tokens.

https://imgur.com/gallery/JksEZDY
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:50:16 PM

This is a summary of Keplertek’s latest update :

“It was an update Wednesday.. .
Two ambassadors went rogue.
A Chinese women fucked me harder than Mariam and Reuben combined. We dropped AI
The platform is awesome once again.
And the biggie.. I have a new team.
Ya.. We're fine 😂”

And this Georgian scammer Giorgi is relentless 😱 He is still fucking with investors who haven’t even received all the tokens they’ve purchased : https://imgur.com/gallery/YWCeuJx

https://imgur.com/gallery/YWCeuJx
Ratbastard

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:34:27 PM

Yesterday and today this Georgian scammer went on a tirade to threaten taunt investors who lost their money in the Keplertek scam; telling them they have no balls and taunting them to take legal action. Just now he pumped the dead token with 500% on that shitty scammy Coinsbit exchange, who has frozen everybody’s tokens. Somebody needs to stop this cocksucker, he has gone too far.

https://imgur.com/gallery/6otrSB1
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:45:46 PM

It’s nice of you to share that information. Scam is a part of this, and as long as there are people who invest, there will always be people who scam and exploit others. People should share their experiences so that others can be cautious about these scammers. There should be strict laws so that these scammers can get what they deserve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: