Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VIDEO] - ETHEREUM Preparing To Explode ? - Technical Analysis Today News Price  (Read 234 times)
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:42:49 AM

I think that's too much but we can't deny the fact that there has very big potential. But to be honest, it's hard to rely on this kind of speculation because we all know that Ethereum has been so unstable. I'm sure that the value would still rely on bitcoin.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:41:23 PM

I think that's too much but we can't deny the fact that there has very big potential. But to be honest, it's hard to rely on this kind of speculation because we all know that Ethereum has been so unstable. I'm sure that the value would still rely on bitcoin.

Yes, we already know ETH is an unstable coin but the price of ETH go down and crossed below level. So now there is a huge chance for the people who still have strong faith in ETH because from many days the price of ETH is struggling in the market, so there is a huge chance for the ETH to increase its price even to a higher value.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: