Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to pick altcoin  (Read 15380 times)
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:44:05 AM

Yes it’s time to accumulate some promising altcoins for long term or short term investment. Because there so many good altcoins available at cheapest price. We should use this opportunity.
When bitcoin has increased quite a lot, in my opinion, the big time is seeing a number of altcoins that go down deep enough because usually many traders convert to bitcoin to get a profit

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:51:54 AM

Yes, you are right. This is the right time to pick major altcoins! Crypto market is heading to the bull market. Anytime the market can pump highly! Though I bought some altcoins several days ago, before the market pump! There are many altcoins price are still very low considering their potential about growth! But I think People need to take a decision by own research and that will be helpful for the total crypto community!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:57:19 AM

For some reason I thought that I needed to choose more than one project, because I see that today it makes sense to just really stop highlighting the project. It is necessary to make a choice on a situation, after the real analysis.
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:06:19 PM

Every altcoin hasn't increased is Satoshi! Bitcoin price has increased very well, so every altcoins price showing up, but your observation is right! According to BTC satoshi, altcoins price are likely dumped! So, yes, this is the right time to buy altcoins before the market goes up again!

terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:10:53 PM

ETH didn't pumped that much.
Litecoin pumped that much and other altcoins too.
In choosing altcoins, choose that has reputation.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:20:12 PM

I know many will say the time ended, we must have bought before 15 days but I think this is the best time. Before couple of weeks ago, BTC was around $4k and which is why altcoins are overpriced in term of BTC. Now that BTC has gained price, altcoins price has decreased in term of BTC and now is the best time to pick your favorite altcoin because right after the BTC ride, altcoin will also follow the trend.

Maybe it is not a bad idea. But BTC grew mainly because people moved from altcoins into Bitcoin (no new money come to the market after the first big pump). Now new people who come into this market are panicking and they want to buy Bitcoin, not altcoins because first comers buying always only Bitcoin.

Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:21:52 PM

Yes it’s time to accumulate some promising altcoins for long term or short term investment. Because there so many good altcoins available at cheapest price. We should use this opportunity.
When bitcoin has increased quite a lot, in my opinion, the big time is seeing a number of altcoins that go down deep enough because usually many traders convert to bitcoin to get a profit

I have noticed this several times. When bitcoin price increases, most of the altcoin price goes down in satoshi! The same thing is happening now, the altcoin price showing green and up because of the BTC price. Anytime altcoin price will start growing when BTC price gets a stable price. So, this is the best time to buy some altcoins and hodl.

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:26:08 PM

If you would  to pick altcoin. I could reference you to looking Zcash, because chart Zcash not yet startfor the market to heat up, it's look like soon be rised up, so don't be late take your part.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:26:44 PM

Right. It is time to pick some good altcoin if you haven't done so. Many altcoin dropped in value as the value of BTC rose. So maximize the opportunity and pick altcoin with good usecase not just some random selection while the value is still low for good profit.
Yes,even me whenever i want to buy ill just search the token if it has potential to give me income and also my technique about picking good altcoin is looking in coinmarketcap and also looking the top 35 listed token because i know that it has a big chance to give me profit.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:28:21 PM

Depends on how you look at your investments here. Are you for the long haul? If yes then you should have taken the opportunity way back when most of the altcoins have been <80%-90% of their all time high. That's why there are people who's shouting that its accumulation phase, because one the bull run has started it will be hard for someone to stop it.

Case in point is ETH, it went as low as $60-$80 if I'm not mistaken, now look at the price, if you buy them during its all time low then for sure you have been making good profits by now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sopanbmp

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:34:26 PM

Most of ico's are 90% in loss, But its because dumper from the bounty hunter. for me this is a great opportunity to gain profit, it depend on the project itself if the projects are legit surely they will support the price.

BTC is never dead
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:41:25 PM

They are converting their altcoin to the bitcoin caused by they are feeling panic but after bitcoin gets done with its pump and then we will see they will convert their bitcoin to the altcoin and this is a really bad idea to do that.

Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:43:57 PM

I lareday got some altcoins, but not for long term though. I currently do flip trading and cash out little profit daily. It's better than just watching the bullish market waste away.. Lol
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:47:16 PM

Some that we see back then are NEO, EOS, POPULOUS of course which I joined the bounty.
  I'm in no hurry to pick top altcoins. Now I'm searching little-known altcoins with low market capitalisation.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:50:53 PM

I think it is necessary now to fix part of the funds and go to Fiat , I think the price may still fall well , tembolee now there are some signs of overbought

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:34:35 PM

That is true, its time to pick some altcoin on the bag.
The market trend is get moving up.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:55:27 PM

this is when I wait for the market to start moving up and of course, I will prepare a strategy to choose the right Altcoin. because I am sure that in the future the Crypto market will start to get crowded and Altcoin is the right choice to look for profit.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:58:35 PM

I know many will say the time ended, we must have bought before 15 days but I think this is the best time. Before couple of weeks ago, BTC was around $4k and which is why altcoins are overpriced in term of BTC. Now that BTC has gained price, altcoins price has decreased in term of BTC and now is the best time to pick your favorite altcoin because right after the BTC ride, altcoin will also follow the trend.
Not always the case but on most times they do actually follow out BTC's trend thats why i do agree on some points on here.Always choose up those BTC/ALT pairs which had
recently dropped out but still it wont give out any assurance on how long it would follow up the trend for you to make some profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:02:20 PM

Yeah. Top altcoins in the coinmarketcap would be your best bet. The market is showing some good signs that Bitcoin would pump in a couple of months again. Once more investors secure their position, it'll only be a handful of time before the others follow. So I guess yeah, it would be a good time to pick some altcoins.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 03:07:53 PM

I think yes, is good time to buy some altcoins, but only buy some altcoins who have good volume trading, or some who have low price now like ETN and hold for long, can also invest on ETH, LTC or other top altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: