Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WORM v2.8  (Read 10937 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
plastcom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:14:18 PM

For many hours I have not received a POS award, is it normal?
Is this problem to be solved after block 20k?

The wallet is great ... good work!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 12:29:12 PM

Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

The update is to address syncing issues and change the number generator used for the pseudo-random rewards. Right now we are staking more than usual to get to Block 20k as quickly as possible; after that, difficulty should begin to naturally come back down to make staking easier

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:00:54 PM

The update is to address syncing issues and change the number generator used for the pseudo-random rewards. Right now we are staking more than usual to get to Block 20k as quickly as possible; after that, difficulty should begin to naturally come back down to make staking easier

Well, it seems like the network settled down and I'm now staking without the need to restart the wallet from a orphaned/stuck block. We will see how it goes once it get past block 20k.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:23:06 PM

Coins are staking like a beast due to low network difficulty. I like the new wallet layout and the ease of getting the coins swapped. If you haven't already swapped your old Worm coins, you better do that before it's too late.

The dev has contacted CoinExchage regarding swap and soon they will be running a new version of Worm.

Thanks iGotSpots!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 05:25:55 PM

Well, it seems like the network settled down and I'm now staking without the need to restart the wallet from a orphaned/stuck block. We will see how it goes once it get past block 20k.

I'm fairly certain that was because of using GetTime for a portion of the number generator formula; I've seen similar issues in the past with timestamps, so that is what is being replaced after Block 20k. If the new pseudo-random parameters are not sufficient, we can always revert back to using timestamps, or something else, as needed. How we get the generator running doesn't really matter, as the formula for actual reward amount has caps on both the upper and lower amounts. As long as it's not an easily gamed system, it doesn't matter how we get to the finish line as long as we cross it

GreatOrchids

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:28:26 PM

hey spotsie hows it going nice warning
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 05:45:53 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2019, 06:09:10 PM by iGotSpots

Coins are staking like a beast due to low network difficulty. I like the new wallet layout and the ease of getting the coins swapped. If you haven't already swapped your old Worm coins, you better do that before it's too late.

The dev has contacted CoinExchage regarding swap and soon they will be running a new version of Worm.

Thanks iGotSpots!

Fingers crossed! I'm doing my best to get it swapped for you guys. Hopefully it will get sorted out shortly

All the coins that have been manually swapped so far are already in the right hands of the owners and staking quite well. Paul has also swapped the Nodemasters coins, too, so anyone who had NEON over there should be on the new chain by now. I feel bad for people with balances on an exchange that hasn't swapped yet because they aren't able to join in the staking, yet

GreatOrchids

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:16:43 PM

sounds like ole times
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:34:54 PM

hey spotsie hows it going nice warning

Warning for what?

GreatOrchids

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:57:07 PM

humm there is a warning up top say some user didnt like

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Check their trust page to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.

ive never seen that before they dont like s word

bayve log in as another user and you can see it

i like the worm ideA  lol kinda squirmy if you can think that
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 07:05:24 PM

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Check their trust page to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.

i like the worm ideA  lol kinda squirmy if you can think that

Ah ok I was confused for a second. That's because mprep is a douchebag, but everyone alr eady knows that anyway. Fuck him

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:08:48 PM

i like the worm ideA  lol kinda squirmy if you can think that

You are seeing the warning because your account is a newbie and igotspots has a negative rating

btw, negative ratings really do mean nothing on this forum. The system makes 0 sense.

gregofdoom2

Activity: 140
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:28:40 PM

Dev, what is this information in the wallet regarding MWB token?
Also Smart Contracts.
Are these things that will be activated later?
GreatOrchids

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:33:02 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:21:25 PM by mprep

ok i get it now i know spotsie

he never did that with me or even hinted on it

i think the real scammers do that to spread their love to people that like crypto cause they cant understand some people do it for the fun of it
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 07:58:14 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:21:45 PM by mprep

The reason you see the warning for me is because of the mod, mprep, having his dumbass rating being weighted. That means that apparently one dipshits comments count for more than the last six years of accumulated user feedback. Fuck that idiot; who gives a shit about him, it's all good

No worries, if you look at my actual trust ratings it's far more positive than negative and most of the negatives are because people were being stupid or trolling. Lets all just ignore that stupid shit and move on  ;p. It means less than nothing anyway

For example.. most of the negatives are from dumb stuff like ecash where I fixed it for them for free and got blasted by negatives for destroying a thief's premine and preventing actual scammers from stealing it lol some people here are really, REALLY stupid. Another is someone thinking they are doxing me when the address posted isnt even close to where we live lol. So yea, I could not possibly care less. I've been around for like 7 years lol those morons can all fuck off lol I'm totally cool not being a part of their little circle jerk

FRIENDLY REMINDER

If you still need to swap OLD WORM or NEON -> NEW WORM, I very highly suggest doing that as soon as possible

As I said earlier, there is a good chance that tomorrow will be the last day for manual swaps. I've been trying to get everyone to get their coins in for the past few months (and those that got in early got higher swap rates), so if tomorrow comes and you still haven't swapped your WORM -> WORM, there is a possibility that you may be shit out of luck once the timeframe ends; there has been way more than enough time to get them in

Thanks

SWAP INSTRUCTIONS

1) Send me a PM letting me know which coin you want to swap (OLD WORM or NEON)
2) Wait for Reply and I will give you an address to send OLD WORM or NEON to
3) Send WORM or NEON to that address
4) Send me a PM with your NEW WORM address

Just a quick heads up..  If and of you guys have old WORM on CoinExchange, I would suggest withdrawing and swapping manually rather than waiting for them to swap all user balances, as I am still unsure what their plan actually is going forward

It seemed like we were making progress yesterday, but I haven't heard anything at all from them yet today so I'm not sure what they are planning to do with the OLD WORM or NEON that their users have in their accounts. I would hate to see their users be penalized or be behind other people, so please dont wait until the last minute or you may end up fucking yourself over

Thanks

I got ahold of ethought. Edited this post since I can't delete it, but I'll keep you guys updated with what's going on. Cross your fingers that we can get this sorted out quickly!

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 04:06:30 AM

After got my New Worms
I transferred in my wallet, and i minted almost 44 New Worms yesterday

The UI looks neat and clean, it is quite user friendly
Kindly try it out!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 04:12:24 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:22:24 PM by mprep

Thanks, I'm glad you guys like it! I spent a looooooottt of time on this project on my own, but I believe it came out pretty damn well

As always, if you think anything needs changing or any ideas to improve aesthetics, please do not hesitate to let me know!

Thanks

Ok, so I got in touch with CoinExchange for swapping their users' balances. I don't have a date, yet, for when they are going to do it, but technically June 21st was supposed to be the last day for manual swaps

I will let you guys know when they tell me when they are planning on swapping their coins. If you are an OLD WORM or NEON user with your coins currently on CoinExchange, the swap date for their users is being decided by them, not me; if it was my decision it would be done already, but they need time to plan or something, I'm not really sure what their plan is, yet

If you are already swapped and on the new chain, please report how your staking is going and if your wallet is having any issues. We are going to be hitting Block 20k today

If you have OLD WORM still on CoinExchange and want to swap it manually, June 21st will be your last opportunity to do so, please follow the instructions below:

FRIENDLY REMINDER

If you still need to swap OLD WORM or NEON -> NEW WORM, I very highly suggest doing that as soon as possible

As I said earlier, there is a good chance that tomorrow will be the last day for manual swaps. I've been trying to get everyone to get their coins in for the past few months (and those that got in early got higher swap rates), so if tomorrow comes and you still haven't swapped your WORM -> WORM, there is a possibility that you may be shit out of luck once the timeframe ends; there has been way more than enough time to get them in

Thanks

SWAP INSTRUCTIONS

1) Send me a PM letting me know which coin you want to swap (OLD WORM or NEON)
2) Wait for Reply and I will give you an address to send OLD WORM or NEON to
3) Send WORM or NEON to that address
4) Send me a PM with your NEW WORM address

NEON is basically stuck on CoinExchange at the moment since most users have already swapped to NEW WORM and there are pretty much no miners on NEON anymore

TL;DR:
If your NEON is still on CoinExchange, I suggest leaving it as no miners are really moving the old NEON chain anymore
If your WORM is still on CoinExchange and you want to stake on NEW WORM immediately, follow instructions above, but do so as soon as possible. As long as you are close and in the process of choosing this option, I will make sure your balance is credited
If your WORM is still on CoinExchange and you want to wait for CoinExchange to swap to on NEW WORM, just leave your coins in your CoinExchange balance (I do not yet have the date they will be crediting for transition balance, but I'm hoping it will be very soon, I will let you guys know as soon as I know, or you may see notices at the top of market pages, not sure how it's going to go down on their platform, yet)

Sorry for any confusion, I am trying to get all you guys on the new and proper blockchain ASAP, and I will continue to pass along their site-specific info as soon as it's passed to me

pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 06:48:44 AM

Hi Guys
Theres  still a lot of WORM on nodemasters please withdraw them  ASAP

thanks
Paul
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 07:29:07 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2019, 07:44:39 AM by iGotSpots

If anyone still has OLD WORM to swap to NEW WORM (even if it's on CoinExchange, it's most likely going to be more profitable for you to withdraw OLD WORM from there, swap them manually instead of waiting for them, and start staking almost immediately), send me a PM and I can get your NEW WORM sent out today

I dont mind swapping OLD WORM for NEW WORM for anyone who still needs to do it, and NOW IS THE TIME before its top late. If I had to choose between staking OLD or NEW WORM, personally I would be swapping to NEW and stake on there ot is without a doubt going to be much more profitable than staking OLD WORM. I am all caught up with everyone who has upgraded so far so it will only take a few minutes for to get your NEW WORM out to you; I dont mind at all and would actually prefer EVERYONE swap WORM this way to keep the new network running smoothly and as high as possible profitability-wise. There are still a lot of OLD WORM that needs to be swapped and upgraded. If you are in that category, send me a PM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to get on the proper chain, this is extremely important for everyone to do RIGHT NOW!!

Thanks

greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:49:05 PM

IGotSpots.
Can you check pm?
I have replied to your pm with an address for new wallet.
Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: