Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITSOCCER - FIRST DECENTRALIZED SOCCER GAME ON ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN!  (Read 1299 times)
firaituaku

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

wow project with the concept of football like this I think will be able to attract investors and also the bounty hunter because a lot of soccer fans. the benefits offered in this platform are very interesting to us so it's like having your own football team by looking for players and training them. bounty campaigns offered are also quite large. hopefully this project can continue to run and be realized well. stay tuned to see what's going on next.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minernoob1

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:08:58 PM

wow project with the concept of football like this I think will be able to attract investors and also the bounty hunter because a lot of soccer fans. the benefits offered in this platform are very interesting to us so it's like having your own football team by looking for players and training them. bounty campaigns offered are also quite large. hopefully this project can continue to run and be realized well. stay tuned to see what's going on next.

im not sure it is even still alive......
steve_rogers

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

im not sure it is even still alive......

Yesterday I've received my bounty players, so I think it is alive
steve_rogers

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

Can anyone advise how I can sell my players for eth ot btc? thank you in advance
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:58:17 AM

The idea is that the team is excellent,but i still do not understand the project still exists,or the developers stopped doing it.Few news from the team and the project is poorly developed
CoinFocus
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!  Grin

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

** FREE LISTING **
** EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS **
All content in English & Korean => COINFOCUS
fossilseemseg

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

Is this game just for football?
Kangheri

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:12:28 AM

This is a good project with featuring security for the increasing fraudulent activities as well providing faster confirmation will make a lot change to the altcoins usage all around. This gets a good value once after the ICO presale.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

This manager game is really interesting to play, with it we could feel to become a manager that managing a football team.
So does the game ready to be played?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: