Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:26:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Garbage Or Gold  (Read 13255 times)
SAROKISUN (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:55:46 AM
Merited by GreatArkansas (1)

When I was new in crypto world heard a lot from people that Bitcoin is garbage but I say Bitcoin is future and career maker and also more than real gold Today I have made my career as Bitcoin investor and trader . I was jobless with no earning a dime I did not have capital to invest  thanks to ICO airdrop and bounty that gave me free tokens to make money without investing  I sold some tokens and accumulate btc to start trading in Bitcoin that is my love and passion  and started trading and investing in bitstamp exchange. And now this is my full time career  I am from India but certainly not afraid with crypto ban
Many doors are available to enter and exit if crypto and Bitcoin were not in the world I would be very poor A million thanks to Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto
Dear and valuable forum members what thinks about my story
Is Bitcoin even not Gold
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
livingfree

Activity: 2758
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:37:52 PM

Ignore those words from those people that thinks bitcoin is a garbage. They will never understand our thoughts on how we give importance to bitcoin. Your story isn't one of the kind and many for sure have been completely depending with these airdrops and bounty. What you do if the bounty participated is a scam and never pay you? When I was new in crypto space, I see people say that bitcoin is the new era gold and that's fine with me, I don't have any objection with that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:39:32 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Great story, friend. I'm glad you did it. I think many can tell similar stories. Cryptocurrency has given many people the opportunity to earn.
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:00:06 PM

In fact, many stories that you experience, don't listen to their words about negative bitcoin, prove to them that bitcoin is not garbage, even if you only invest from being a bounty hunter, it's okay

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 05:04:57 PM

Right. For me Bitcoin is a better way to store assets, you can go anywhere and still be able to use it, and no one can manage you. Your story is not new in the crypto world, there are actually many ways to make money in this world.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:06:55 PM

When I was new in crypto world heard a lot from people that Bitcoin is garbage but I say Bitcoin is future and career maker and also more than real gold Today I have made my career as Bitcoin investor and trader . I was jobless with no earning a dime I did not have capital to invest  thanks to ICO airdrop and bounty that gave me free tokens to make money without investing  I sold some tokens and accumulate btc to start trading in Bitcoin that is my love and passion  and started trading and investing in bitstamp exchange. And now this is my full time career  I am from India but certainly not afraid with crypto ban
Many doors are available to enter and exit if crypto and Bitcoin were not in the world I would be very poor A million thanks to Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto
Is Bitcoin even not Gold

These are very childish thoughts when saying bitcoin is rubbish. they did not learn it well before making a judgment about it. and now the value of BTC and the technology of blockchain have proven that they are wrong. We are still people who keep up with the times and we should continue to participate and contribute to the crypto market. not long after that, we will be rich soon. The crypto market will soon reach $ 1000 billion.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:12:18 PM

Actually, the masses are ignorant and need to be educated into some important subjects such as what money is and how economy works. I myself have heard and read hundreds of comments where bitcoin was criticized and belittled by ignorant people. It makes me laugh, and in fact these comments can be a source of great fun for me. Most of them revolve around the notion that bitcoin is a bubble and that it will burst any time soon. Yet it is surviving and getting stronger with each passed year. I know that bitcoin is gold. Those people who today think that it is garbage are going to regret being so stupid in a couple of years time down the road.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:12:48 PM

Bitcoin is garbage, no way. Bitcoin is gold ', no way.
Mainly becaue Bitcoin is bitcoin, and 1 Bitcoin will always be one Bitcoin no matter how long Bitcoin pass in crypto market and in human civilization.
Nevertheless, Bitcoin should be considered as another storage mean.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 05:23:40 PM

it is always a thing of  joy to have a particular knowledge of a thing and then the information gathered will then guide your thoughts as to how things work and how they should be addressed. my point is bitcoin can not be seen or described as garbage if anyone had the idea of how much more than gold it truly is.

Jack_Sin

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:27:19 PM

The story is extraordinary and inspiring, you have proven that without capital you can also earn income from crypto then increase the level of being a trader or a long-term investment
Bitcoin, garbage or gold? bitcoin is bitcoin and remains bitcoin
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:50:31 PM

It is nice to hear success stories in bitcoin. Bitcoin is still a new concept to other people and most people will fear what they do not know. That is why they are easy to dismiss bitcoin. It is good you did not listen to them. But bitcoin is not gold. It is something better.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:51:54 PM

your story is the same as the story of my life, starting without money can't participate investing. but we have goals and beliefs. we can get money for free from cryptocurrency. I think this is an amazing thing because cryptocurrency can save my life
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:04:27 PM

I think Bitcoin is not gabage. Bitcoin is a very useful technology. Among all other cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is gold. But I think Bitcoin has many differences from gold.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:21:07 AM

Bitcoin is referred to as the digital gold of the physical gold we have, Bitcoin would even be more valuable than gold because unlike gold, bitcoin can also be used as a means of transaction at any point in time but gold would have to sold for fiat because no one will want to every collect gold as a means of payment for any goods and services.

Traders of golds are already buying into Bitcoin and we would even see much more traders buying Bitcoin because they know it would be worth more than gold in the future.
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 08:24:08 AM

Is Bitcoin even not Gold

This is inspiring.. I can relate too your story ... i came intovtgr crypto community with zero capital so the experience is quite similar
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:28:45 AM

Is Bitcoin even not Gold

Well I also heard it plenty of times back in 2015 when I was just new on crypto my friends keep on telling me that I am just wasting my time.
But once they heard that crypto was blooming back in 2017 they started to ask me about crypto.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:30:58 AM

Is Bitcoin even not Gold

You have joined Bounty's and accumulated tokens in exchange for bitcoin yet you are a newbie? Seems like there's something wrong on that lol

And about calling bitcoin a trash?for my years here never had a Chance to read that exact word because most says bitxoin is scam but not a.trash,anyway congrats to your achievements wishing you more in future

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:00:57 AM

The perspective of someone is different, I believe for those who says bitcoin is garbage or bitcoin is scam or any negative thing that related to bitcoin seems like they don't know as whole about bitcoin, it might they just heard from other people and never did to find out about bitcoin by himself. It is good for you to find out about bitcoin by yourself and ignore what many people says about it.

Most of people now just do an assessment without know in detail about a things that he gives an assessment, that is a wrong way for me. I think everyone has the right to give an assessment with one note he has known a whole about bitcoin. Although I believe cryptocurrency can make him get a lot of money without having to do hard work, just like you find many airdop and got money then you do day trading and you will get a rich.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:05:43 AM

Different people have different views. So different people say different things about the king coin, bitcoin. The people who are saying that bitcoin is only a garbage maybe they are rival projects or the people who do not have held bitcoin. Forget about such people and we should keep our faith in bitcoin, which will make changes in our lives in the long run. We can see that many organisations and country are accepting bitcoin.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:12:15 AM

you should know that bitcoin is not just profit and the fact that you made some profit by owning bitcoin doesn't make bitcoin "not-garbage" otherwise if that is your definition the the shittiest shitcoins that get pumped should be also considered gold because they can also give you a lot of profit in a short time and for no reason!

bitcoin is "gold" because it is offering something unique. it is a global decentralized currency that nobody can censor, block, steal, tax,... or put any kind of limitation on it.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: