Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Raffle] 1986 liberty dollar! Great condition! 0/16 slots! 0.00035BTC/SLOT!  (Read 978 times)
Bluewaffle (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:24:08 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 02:57:00 PM by Bluewaffle

[Raffle] 1986 Liberty Dollar! Great condition! 1oz Silver!
Hey guys I want to get more involved on the forum I have a small collection hoping to get some bitcoin to participate in other raffles here to broaden my collection! This is my first raffle so if anyone wants to escrow we can also do that if not you can send directly to me! If im not doing something right please point it out any help is greatly appreciated! Will pay shipping worldwide for the winner! 16 slots available! Slot price = 0.00035BTC/0.5CLAM (Will only accept CLAM as alternative payment to BTC)

0-andulolika(paid)
1-andulolika(paid)
2-killyou(paid)
3-nofreecoins
4-killyou(paid)
5-nofreecoins
6-killyou(paid)
7-killyou
8-killyou
9-killyou
a-killyou(paid)
b-andulolika
c-andulolika
d-killyou(paid)
e-nofreecoins
f-killyou

https://imgur.com/a/CpXxEQZ

http://prnt.sc/n8pbyf

http://prnt.sc/n8pdbf

Coin pictured is the coin that will be sent out!

BTC Payment Address:
1JQHxwV5GCa7VXvfQhiWVTTawyRp8arsxW

CLAM Payment Address:
xGCuW24DCfGM1aPNjjTW9pRfezL7DEPQin

Price dropped!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:41:27 PM

I vouch this user has the coin and will send it. Will try to get in later.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:27:23 PM

Once all slots are paid i will pick a block and the next block will determine the winner!!🏆 🏆

dolphriends

Activity: 1750
Merit: 441

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:44:06 PM

Just a heads up, it looks like there are no spots left when you list 0/16 spots, it should be 16/16 spots.  As spots fill up  you change it to whatever is left.
Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:47:58 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2019, 07:16:10 PM by Bluewaffle

Thanks brotha appreciate it greatly! This is my first raffle have some other raffles i want to do hopefully in the near future!

Lowered price to hopefully get this raffle going!

andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:08:18 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2019, 04:48:59 AM by andulolika

0 for me

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
Agrawas

Activity: 1736
Merit: 501

https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 01:46:47 PM

Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:09:13 PM

0 for me
sure thing are you paying CLAM or BTC?

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:02:43 PM

This user's password was reset recently.

So you wanna sign a message and link to an uneditted post where you posted that address that is over 6 months old/

cause like why should we trust you,,who are you?

and  zazarb  says you have an outstanding loan from 2017 of 150 CLAMS lol.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:05:43 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2019, 10:32:43 PM by andulolika

So you wanna sign a message and link to an uneditted post where you posted that address that is over 6 months old/

and  zazarb  says you have an outstanding loan from 2017 of 150 CLAMS lol.
G7DdJUsPJjZbshhc09uawI/8WSVjiy917zjLqPalxzyREwEKVpXBzhF0PBcinstS/L24k67mt06gn6ZAzzbPBIo=

Been years since I sign a message, I spent 5 years on the just-dice chat and blue waffle seems he has that coin.
and zazarb, I will spoke with him to send to his address a monthly %.

Edit: 1anduisJPbwTUxNyf78nVcri45cm2hgfk This is address being on my account since a while, like, profile. I'm kinda waiting to know if the coin you sent arrived to mj, well when i wake up however, havent sleept in... few hours.

FFrankie

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:24:55 PM

G7DdJUsPJjZbshhc09uawI/8WSVjiy917zjLqPalxzyREwEKVpXBzhF0PBcinstS/L24k67mt06gn6ZAzzbPBIo=

Been years since I sign a message, I spent 5 years on the just-dice chat and blue waffle seems he has that coin.

G7DdJUsPJjZbshhc09uawI isnt even a valid btc address lol. your message doesnt verify nor did you post where you posted that address in an uneditted post 
Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:36:56 PM

G7DdJUsPJjZbshhc09uawI isnt even a valid btc address lol. your message doesnt verify nor did you post where you posted that address in an uneditted post 

Can we take this off my thread please:/ just trying to do a raffle and  get involved not trying to get anything stirred up Sad

andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:51:53 AM

I paid for 2 slots with btc , 0 and.. 1 ... If you shoot me an eth address ill buy a few more, but... no no buy it now price?

Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:58:43 PM

I paid for 2 slots with btc , 0 and.. 1 ... If you shoot me an eth address ill buy a few more, but... no no buy it now price?
trade eth for clam and you can send me clam Cheesy

Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:25:41 PM

Raffle still active!

andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:42:52 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2019, 11:44:34 PM by andulolika

Really no buy it now :/ can't understand why no one getting tickets, if you rethink for a price hit me up and i might be interested, cheers.

Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:45:05 PM

Im kinda sad I really wanted to do my first raffle but since no one is trying to get in id do .01 with shipping included assuming the shipping isnt some ridiculous price like 40$

andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:12:31 AM

Im kinda sad I really wanted to do my first raffle but since no one is trying to get in id do .01 with shipping included assuming the shipping isnt some ridiculous price like 40$
i could do that but id definetly enjoy the raffle, im however sure the shipping is free since i has a bunch of coins waiting on MJ, im however waiting a bit i feel btc could explode soon enough.
Gimme a bit of time to settle and in case no one else gets on the raffle or buys it for .01 i will.

dazedfool
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127

derp

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:32:38 AM

Honestly bud, the problem is that your 1986 silver eagle isn't rare or special... at all. Its worth 15-20$, so you're asking WAY too much.

Drop the ticket price to reflect that, and you'll probably get some bites Wink
Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:48:23 PM

Honestly bud, the problem is that your 1986 silver eagle isn't rare or special... at all. Its worth 15-20$, so you're asking WAY too much.

would it help if it was graded? And thank you i appreciate the feedback maybe ill start another raffle after i get this one all situated
*also wanted to make sure the shipping would be covered in the price but i def understand what your saying i figured as much just thought someone out there might want to add it to their collection its in basically perfect condition has to be at least ms68

FFrankie

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:18:06 AM

would it help if it was graded? And thank you i appreciate the feedback maybe ill start another raffle after i get this one all situated
*also wanted to make sure the shipping would be covered in the price but i def understand what your saying i figured as much just thought someone out there might want to add it to their collection its in basically perfect condition has to be at least ms68

It's different when it's graded because you have to pay for the shipping to the grading company, pay to get it graded and than pay for return shipping.
Agrawas

Activity: 1736
Merit: 501

https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 03:05:53 PM

Bluewaffle - here is the suggestion bro, considering it’s 1986 silver eagle, the current value between dealer and retail is somewhere around $24. My recommendation since there is 16 spots, keep the value at about $1.5 per spot, that should fill it up quick. Just to support u, keep 4 spots for me.

Also most of the collectors are not very interested in gold/silver items, since most of them already have it or they are more interested in the loaded crypto coins(primary reason why we all are here).

And yeah, grading is bad idea on a coin like this, unless u are close to 100% sure that it’s ms70. Even if it comes out to be ms69, money u spend between buying the coin, grading and shipping, u would have spend double the price of coin at ms69. So when someone says “it’s a different thing when it’s graded”, they still are not gonna buy either a ticket to your raffle or offering to buy, because some people are here just trying to keep other’s down, even when they have no business in the item that’s out for selling, they still have to make a useless comment.

I know sometimes it’s disappointing when u get excited about being new and trying to do raffle or something, but trust me, most of the people here are very supporting, it just takes time, but u will find some great people over the period of time.

Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:52:41 AM

Bluewaffle - here is the suggestion bro, considering it’s 1986 silver eagle, the current value between dealer and retail is somewhere around $24. My recommendation since there is 16 spots, keep the value at about $1.5 per spot, that should fill it up quick. Just to support u, keep 4 spots for me.

Also most of the collectors are not very interested in gold/silver items, since most of them already have it or they are more interested in the loaded crypto coins(primary reason why we all are here).

And yeah, grading is bad idea on a coin like this, unless u are close to 100% sure that it’s ms70. Even if it comes out to be ms69, money u spend between buying the coin, grading and shipping, u would have spend double the price of coin at ms69. So when someone says “it’s a different thing when it’s graded”, they still are not gonna buy either a ticket to your raffle or offering to buy, because some people are here just trying to keep other’s down, even when they have no business in the item that’s out for selling, they still have to make a useless comment.

I know sometimes it’s disappointing when u get excited about being new and trying to do raffle or something, but trust me, most of the people here are very supporting, it just takes time, but u will find some great people over the period of time.

Thanks brotha i really appreciate the possitive feedback man and the advice i do have some that i feel like theres no way there not ms70 and w8ll probably try to send one in to have one graded for my own collection did another price drop ob raffle so hopefully we get some bites i mean an oz of silver for 2$ and a silver eagle at that would like to see someone win for under melt value

FFrankie

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:00:47 AM

Thanks brotha i really appreciate the possitive feedback man and the advice i do have some that i feel like theres no way there not ms70 and w8ll probably try to send one in to have one graded for my own collection did another price drop ob raffle so hopefully we get some bites i mean an oz of silver for 2$ and a silver eagle at that would like to see someone win for under melt value

to me, even if you wasted your time and got it graded I got justify the old auction price of the costs associated with grading it, even if it doesn't add to the resale value, it adds value of the item to me

and agrawas is pretty new around here. my favorite raffles are ones that are $5 and under. I am fairly certain Ive boughten a ticket to 99% of all raffles here where the price per spot was under $5 and the items worth to the total cost of buying all of the spots is similar

I just bought 5 tickets to your auction since its kinda cheap 
Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:00:36 PM

to me, even if you wasted your time and got it graded I got justify the old auction price of the costs associated with grading it, even if it doesn't add to the resale value, it adds value of the item to me

and agrawas is pretty new around here. my favorite raffles are ones that are $5 and under. I am fairly certain Ive boughten a ticket to 99% of all raffles here where the price per spot was under $5 and the items worth to the total cost of buying all of the spots is similar

I just bought 5 tickets to your auction since its kinda cheap 
Did you want to have them randomly selected by me or did you have spots you wanted

FFrankie

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:49:38 PM

I'm not gonna win I'll take random spots
Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:53:01 PM

you never know there you go updated!

FFrankie

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:36:03 AM

you never know there you go updated!

thanks for updating it, maybe some people will buy some more slots 
freetoshi

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:40:30 PM

BlueWaffle-

I wish I had seen this a few hours earlier before I busted what I had for the week.  I am definitely going to pick up a spot or two if they are still available when I have more funds.

Good Luck!!

-Shiloh
Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:46:24 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2019, 11:14:08 PM by Bluewaffle

BlueWaffle-

I wish I had seen this a few hours earlier before I busted what I had for the week.  I am definitely going to pick up a spot or two if they are still available when I have more funds.

Good Luck!!

-Shiloh
The way things are going i expect it will be another week or two before all slots are picked up thanks for showing interest!

Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:15:54 PM

Will do buy 2 slotsd and get 3rd free to get this thing going for the people already entered!

nofreecoins

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:58:27 PM

I'll get the leftover tickets. Wow 360 between post and post that is kinda unconvenient, I will have a look at those copper memberships.
Let me know how much eth should I send you, I have eth and swap min amount doesn't let me get it into clam... Or btc, but I have faith you will buy clams with it and invest and degen it Smiley.
Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:49:23 PM

I'll get the leftover tickets. Wow 360 between post and post that is kinda unconvenient, I will have a look at those copper memberships.
Let me know how much eth should I send you, I have eth and swap min amount doesn't let me get it into clam... Or btc, but I have faith you will buy clams with it and invest and degen it Smiley.
i quit degening only saving now! I really hate eth though ill do all the remaining tickets for 0.00175 buy it now btc only though realpy just want to end the raffle and ship out to winner already

nofreecoins

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:15:31 PM

You accept no messages from newbies, I sent clam through freebitcoins swap service, come to jd.
Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:35:49 PM

[Raffle] 1986 Liberty Dollar! Great condition! 1oz Silver!
Hey guys I want to get more involved on the forum I have a small collection hoping to get some bitcoin to participate in other raffles here to broaden my collection! This is my first raffle so if anyone wants to escrow we can also do that if not you can send directly to me! If im not doing something right please point it out any help is greatly appreciated! Will pay shipping worldwide for the winner! 16 slots available! Slot price = 0.00035BTC/0.5CLAM (Will only accept CLAM as alternative payment to BTC)

0-andulolika(paid)
1-andulolika(paid)
2-killyou(paid)
3-nofreecoins
4-killyou(paid)
5-nofreecoins
6-killyou(paid)
7-
8-
9-
a-killyou(paid)
b-andulolika
c-andulolika
d-killyou(paid)
e-nofreecoins
f-

https://imgur.com/a/CpXxEQZ

http://prnt.sc/n8pbyf

http://prnt.sc/n8pdbf

Coin pictured is the coin that will be sent out!

BTC Payment Address:
1JQHxwV5GCa7VXvfQhiWVTTawyRp8arsxW

CLAM Payment Address:
xGCuW24DCfGM1aPNjjTW9pRfezL7DEPQin

Price dropped!

FFrankie

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:46:12 PM

Maybe since I bought the most spots and you just reduced the ticket price to half you wanna give me those last few spots?
Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:56:02 PM

Maybe since I bought the most spots and you just reduced the ticket price to half you wanna give me those last few spots?
I reduced the price to half? How so

Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:57:03 PM

You bought 5 tickets at 0.00035 each im not sure where your getting your numbers from

FFrankie

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:02:43 AM

You bought 5 tickets at 0.00035 each im not sure where your getting your numbers from

Ah my mistake I misread your post, 0.00175 for all the remaining tickets, not 0.000175 for each of the remaining tickets

i quit degening only saving now! I really hate eth though ill do all the remaining tickets for 0.00175 buy it now btc only though realpy just want to end the raffle and ship out to winner already
Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:11:50 AM

Ah my mistake I misread your post, 0.00175 for all the remaining tickets, not 0.000175 for each of the remaining tickets

Oh yeah no man i was gonna say i swear im trying to be fair! Yeah just trying to get all tbe spots filled up so we can get this thing out already!id be willing to do the spots for you buy 2 get 2 free so guess that would be .000175 each just want to get this thing finished and to its new home

FFrankie

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:35:16 AM

just roll it, wrap it up. I sent 0.0007 btc, I still wont win with 9 spots. even if I got 15 lol
Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:19:03 AM

just roll it, wrap it up. I sent 0.0007 btc, I still wont win with 9 spots. even if I got 15 lol
Alright you got most spots so you go ahead and pick a future block

FFrankie

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:29:53 AM

is the block I pick, we are at block 574360 I hate waiting.

thanks for letting me pick thats a pretty new thing I don't think ive ever seen that before.
FFrankie

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:31:53 AM

thanks for letting me pick thats a pretty new thing I don't think ive ever seen that before.

By the time I picked a block and posted it, it already came out.

so block 574362

I wish I would have typed quicker

block 361 was found at     2019-05-03 01:28:28 my post was just 45 seconds behind.
Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:35:46 AM

so block 574362

block 361 was found at     2019-05-03 01:28:28 my post was just 45 seconds behind.
Damn that sucks just to be safe id be more comfortable with the next block but yeah i dont really like when the auctioner chooses the block seems more fair to let someone else choose was hoping it wasnt gonna be the very next block though! xD but 574362 is set in stone **puts away chisel

dolphriends

Activity: 1750
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:53:19 AM

Nice catch there Andu, heck I have lost before and had 14 spots, probably a record lol Smiley  Nice raffle OP.
FFrankie

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:54:42 AM

so block 574362

Damn that sucks just to be safe id be more comfortable with the next block but yeah i dont really like when the auctioner chooses the block seems more fair to let someone else choose was hoping it wasnt gonna be the very next block though! xD but 574362 is set in stone **puts away chisel

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/block/0000000000000000002a47a0dd35bc9d4e2170fc6033d6a6c773c0a6d38bb081

I knew I wasnt going to win lol. Congrats ana, so happy to throw $15 down the drain ;p

@dolphers, find me a raffle I entered and won. I think there is 1, besides one that I bought all the spots.
Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:04:19 AM

so block 574362

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/block/0000000000000000002a47a0dd35bc9d4e2170fc6033d6a6c773c0a6d38bb081

I knew I wasnt going to win lol. Congrats ana, so happy to throw $15 down the drain ;p

@dolphers, find me a raffle I entered and won. I think there is 1, besides one that I bought all the spots.
Damn legit I really wanted you to win too

Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:22:10 AM

Thanks everyone who participated in my thread and in my first raffle glad to be apart of the collectibles section now hope to maybe get in a raffle or two myself now!

Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:47:11 PM

So been waiting for andulolika to claim his prize but just found out today he was banned from the forum! Not sure what happened exactly

FFrankie

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:50:03 PM

So been waiting for andulolika to claim his prize but just found out today he was banned from the forum! Not sure what happened exactly

So can we re-roll it?

Or maybe just refund everyone? Lol.

I don't think I can ever recall a time where this has happened.

Maybe someone here has their address and can send it to you
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Merit: 3010

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:15:18 PM

Edit: Send Andulolika an inbox w/your email. They can see/receive PMs still.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nofreecoins

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:19:34 PM

Send to minerjones for andulolika....
Edit: banned because threatening a scammer, so lets see you spend time to scam people and expect to get paid?
Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:33:00 AM

Yeah this sucks lol i just wanted to do a raffle start off in the collectables scene here now its just like shit

FFrankie

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:48:03 AM

Yeah this sucks lol i just wanted to do a raffle start off in the collectables scene here now its just like shit

So did you figure out what you are going to do with it yet? That guy won it, so it is indeed his. But I really just want to see confirmation that you shipped this out to someone and it is received. 
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Merit: 3010

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:49:07 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 04:45:41 AM by ChiBitCTy

Send him a DM. He gets an alert on the email that he set the account up with. He doesn’t reply, what else could you have done? If he cares enough, he’s going to read this thread and see that you’ll be sending him a message w/your email.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nofreecoins

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:41:41 AM

Try contacting me on jd otherwise, but minerjones has a good bunch of my coins, i don't understand why you wouldn't ship it to him, btw it is annoying as hell to have a newbie account. I now understand why some people would have an alt, also I were framed but I'm sure it's pointless to explain, i did threat him right after he made that bit of html or photoshop.
Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:01:22 PM

Try contacting me on jd otherwise, but minerjones has a good bunch of my coins, i don't understand why you wouldn't ship it to him, btw it is annoying as hell to have a newbie account. I now understand why some people would have an alt, also I were framed but I'm sure it's pointless to explain, i did threat him right after he made that bit of html or photoshop.
if you can get minerjones here then ill send it to him if thats what you want and if you respond to me on facebook woth an address i can shipbot out to you

nofreecoins

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:29:11 PM

if you can get minerjones here then ill send it to him if thats what you want and if you respond to me on facebook woth an address i can shipbot out to you
I don't know your facebook.
Bluewaffle (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:56:55 PM

I don't know your facebook.
i messaged and you messaged me back and you have yet to respond again idk whybits so hard to get a hold of you i dont get it

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: