Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:19:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your opinion of Bare Knuckle Fighting and where to bet?  (Read 304 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:54:35 AM

Knuckle Fighting is what boxing was in the old days before people thought about boxing gloves, people were fighting this way hundreds of years ago. I think this is to violent for the modern mainstream boxing fan.

Yeah right, old games like this shouldn't be broadcasted in a mainstream media, the game is to violent and for sure it's more bloody than any other types of fighting games, in terms of gambling or betting, if there's a demand surely sports houses will cater and open book for this game.
Though thats the format of original boxing yet in our time it is too violent specially that now younger and younger has an accessible to the internet so we must prevent then to become bloody mined children’s we need some gloves to cover hands whenever the boxer goes up the ring to fight and i believe that the old days has gone and this is the new generation that must consider the less violence community
BRE (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 04:09:49 PM

Woow what a record!! I did not know that the formal background went back to the eighteenth century!

The other day I heard Artem Lobov saying in an interview that MMA / UFC generates more brain damage than bear knuckle because of knees, elbows, kicks etc...  what do you think guys?

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:13:15 PM

I initially thought we have to get rid of gloves to see real fight experience but the fact remains that the hands are too fragile without any protection and with bare knuckles the amount of cuts that happens with every strike makes it too brutal to look at. I have not seen any sports book that allows betting on the new event but eventually we will see them, but I highly doubt it will become mainstream simply because of the bleeding.
BRE (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 07:04:29 PM

I initially thought we have to get rid of gloves to see real fight experience but the fact remains that the hands are too fragile without any protection and with bare knuckles the amount of cuts that happens with every strike makes it too brutal to look at. I have not seen any sports book that allows betting on the new event but eventually we will see them, but I highly doubt it will become mainstream simply because of the bleeding.

I think that the bleeding will help... Unfortunately or for the benefit of this, people find more exciting the fights where there is more blood, just take a look at some of best UFC events.

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: