Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:01:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood Moons – BTC Price: It’s not China, Mt. Gox, or anything else in the news.  (Read 5769 times)
serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:43:48 AM

Will my magic batteries still work?  Shocked

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patel
Legendary

Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 02:35:20 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 02:54:41 AM by Patel

I believe it,

Also,

looks like the Dollar is about to drop soon.

http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=$DXY&t=BAR&size=M&v=0&g=1&p=MO&d=X&qb=1&style=technical&template=
glen hodl

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:31:27 AM

OP. please may you post a similar chart to this one, buts going back much further in time, to cover previous rally and crash?

https://i.imgur.com/dnmGE21.png

Furthe back please!

SportsBet

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:09:21 AM

Smiley All religious nuts, astrology buffoons  and infantile superstition believers should get lost.
Dont forget to sell me your coins first.
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:28:48 AM

most people dont realize that things like the OP work because enough people believe it so and make it so..  i guess people don't do special things every year on calendars called holidays

people do certain actions every year on those same days...  an outsider could easily say the stars are making them do it but organized free will is no different..

i predict many people paint eggs on Easter...  Cut faces in Pumpkins next Halloween

If the higher ups on the money ladder want to use these dates to set crashes in motion.. what are the sheep going to do to stop them?

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Einewton (OP)

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:01:15 PM

Good thoughts... HODL Strong my friends... I hope we see epic happen..

-= Got BitCoin? =-
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:39:19 PM

I believe that BitCoin and the price of BTC is bigger than any of us... Weather you believe that the price is manipulated by China, Mt. Gox, Cypress, or whatever... I believe it’s much bigger than that. It’s destiny and is part of God’s plan. (If I leave it there, I’m going to get sooo much flak from you guys, so let me explain.)

I’ve been researching and comparing events around the world, and I can write a book on all of the data that I’ve compiled, but I don’t want to bore you with a huge post so I’m going to try to make it short.

Genesis 1:14 “And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years”

A very rare Hybrid Total Solar Eclipse that occurred on November 3, 2013. What is significant about is particular Hybrid solar eclipse up to now, is that according to NASA’s calculations, since the time of Christ only 7 H3 Hybrid types have occurred!

What happened besides the total solar eclipse on November 3rd of 2013? That was the day that the rally started that pushed BTC over $1,000.

So, let’s see what’s to come, the blood moons:
There is going to be four blood red moons in a row in 2014 and 2015 and two solar eclipses. All are on Jewish holidays or feast days. This is very rare. I found many magazines and websites that reported these findings as far back as 2008. The blood moons are caused by eclipses of the moon which result in the moon appearing blood red. Four occurring in a row are called “astronomical tetrads.”Japan Lunar Eclipse
NASA’s web site allows us to go forward to find future tetrads, and back in time to find previous tetrads. No more tetrads will take place in this century. Four blood moons, or a tetrad, is rare. When they all four fall on Jewish holy days, it is very rare, only seven of these have taken place since the time of Christ. During past tetrads on Jewish holy days, significant historical events have taken place before, during, or after the blood moons.
The 4th calamity was the 2007 2008 mortgage crisis which has caused Trillions of dollars to be added to the national debt, joblessness and a national recession that continues to this day and will lead to the economic collapse of America.

The stock market crash in 2008 occurred on the same day on the Jewish calendar that occurs only once every seven years. That day is called Shemitah, which is a day for wiping out debits. It is the last day of the Shemitah (Sabbatical) year. Since we had two stock market crashes without the blood moons, I expect something worse, like a dollar collapse.

Here’s the calendar (If you cannot see the image well, click here):

So.. Image above shows April 15th..

I don’t want to make this post too big, if you are interested in more information, you can research yourself.

I was inspired by Jonathan Cahn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nl74s4OwQ0

Don't listen to the naysayers, as you explained above the Blood Moon is "THE BEST MOON EVER". OMFG It's gonna be the best moon you ever saw wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww BEST TO THE MOON WE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!! TO THE BLOOD MOON!!!!!!!! OMFG THIS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE TO THE BLOOD MOON GOX!!! BLOODY GOX!!!!!! GOX MOON IS BEST MOON!!!!!!!!!
cbutters

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:41:07 PM

Official Bitcoin Blood Moon Wallpaper:

Download here:
http://social.mlis.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/BTCBloodMoon-1080p.jpg

Preview Image:
TuLines

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 02:38:08 PM

Right on.. AGAIN... Good prediction! Happy that I sold in preparation for this.  Cool

We are approaching the fourth and last in a tetrad, a series of four consecutive total lunar eclipses in 2014 – 2015.

I watching day Sep 28 2015, and hope to get some cheap coins.

http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lunar/2015-september-28
thefunkybits
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:11:12 PM

Blood Moon tetrad converging with a shemitah cycle could get pretty gnarly !
TuLines

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 06:08:21 PM

Blood Moon tetrad converging with a shemitah cycle could get pretty gnarly !

Blood moon, and BAM, price start's to shoot up.. WOW
ronald98

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:01:25 PM

I don’t want to make this post too big, if you are interested in more information, you can research yourself.

Why April 15th? You gave a huge explanation of blood moons and their relation to historical important Jewish days, but you haven't provided any explanation as to why you said April 15th is the day for significant events. All you posted was a picture without any commentary on what it shows. I already read about blood moons and important Jewish days in the news but I have not yet heard the date April 15th mentioned.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:27:02 PM

Ah superstition... The last bastion and safe haven for those who possess zero knowledge.
MasterYii

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:27:38 AM

I believe that BitCoin and the price of BTC is bigger than any of us... Weather you believe that the price is manipulated by China, Mt. Gox, Cypress, or whatever... I believe it’s much bigger than that. It’s destiny and is part of God’s plan. (If I leave it there, I’m going to get sooo much flak from you guys, so let me explain.)

I’ve been researching and comparing events around the world, and I can write a book on all of the data that I’ve compiled, but I don’t want to bore you with a huge post so I’m going to try to make it short.

Genesis 1:14 “And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years”

A very rare Hybrid Total Solar Eclipse that occurred on November 3, 2013. What is significant about is particular Hybrid solar eclipse up to now, is that according to NASA’s calculations, since the time of Christ only 7 H3 Hybrid types have occurred!

What happened besides the total solar eclipse on November 3rd of 2013? That was the day that the rally started that pushed BTC over $1,000.

There is going to be four blood red moons in a row in 2014 and 2015 and two solar eclipses. All are on Jewish holidays or feast days. This is very rare. I found many magazines and websites that reported these findings as far back as 2008. The blood moons are caused by eclipses of the moon which result in the moon appearing blood red. Four occurring in a row are called “astronomical tetrads.”Japan Lunar Eclipse
NASA’s web site allows us to go forward to find future tetrads, and back in time to find previous tetrads. No more tetrads will take place in this century. Four blood moons, or a tetrad, is rare. When they all four fall on Jewish holy days, it is very rare, only seven of these have taken place since the time of Christ. During past tetrads on Jewish holy days, significant historical events have taken place before, during, or after the blood moons.
The 4th calamity was the 2007 2008 mortgage crisis which has caused Trillions of dollars to be added to the national debt, joblessness and a national recession that continues to this day and will lead to the economic collapse of America.

The stock market crash in 2008 occurred on the same day on the Jewish calendar that occurs only once every seven years. That day is called Shemitah, which is a day for wiping out debits. It is the last day of the Shemitah (Sabbatical) year. Since we had two stock market crashes without the blood moons, I expect something worse, like a dollar collapse.

Blood moon is something feels weird why it has to happen, but I don't think it has any connection with the btc's value nor the dollar.
MasterYii

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:41:17 AM

Seriously? I think this is not impossible but I hope it be a reasonable drop because if its not then a lot of people will suffer.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 02:51:25 AM

Seriously? I think this is not impossible but I hope it be a reasonable drop because if its not then a lot of people will suffer.

i think it will drop but it wont be anything crazy,
its not like every-other currency the Dollar is weighted against is doing much better...
but as the FED lady said right before almost puking, theirs been "low" inflation the past couple years because of the strong dollar, but this will likely not be the case this year and we'll hit that "2%" inflation target no problem

Miss Fortune

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:07:45 AM

I guess blood moon is somehow a normal phenomenon that can happen in our world today because of the many changes we can encounter like sudden change in the weather it did not surprise me that the moon can look bloody.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: