Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:53:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes us good investors.  (Read 5375 times)
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:23:02 AM

1. patient is good for trader. they no need to rush, when buy or sell their coin. sometimes people will follow the other people because their emotion to weak.
2. money management is the best thing you should know. best trader can manage, how much they spend their money in every opportunity, how much they save their money.
3. this is important, to not lose your hope. every people hope needed to apply expectations, increase success.
For beginner traders, learn how to have enough patience and learn how you will manage your emotions. You can avoid huge losses if you can manage your emotions very well because you can create effective decisions.
Not only emotion have t control in bitcoin and altcoin investing but also we have knowledge about bitcoin and altcoin investing, never buy some coin without looking resource price and good update news information, maybe looking first what new partner update by some altcoin before investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeironixNV

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

https://neironix.io/

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 08:24:24 AM

It makes you a good investor, long-term stable growth of your capital. And your goal in the role of a good investor is to ensure this stable growth, to achieve this goal you need to observe many factors. You have to delve into, study, understand what you are investing in, then you must control your emotions and not succumb to market provocations, correctly calculate positions and sometimes take profits for the further process of reinvesting funds.

https://neironix.io/
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:53:07 AM

This is really hard once our emotions are involved with our investments.
I think that the best thing we can do is separate our emotions with our investments. We should kind of make a pact to never regret any decision that we ever made because in the words of Victoria Holt “never regret, if it was good , its wonderful and if its bad, its experience.”
I think what’s important is taking into account every single detail in the market regarding our investment and at the same time emotionally detaching our minds and making stable decisions and that’s what makes a investor successful.
Also someone has truly said “the investment market takes money from the hasty one and gives it to the patient one”

I really quite like your last sentence. Because this financial market has a goal among traders that is to buy low and sell high. and it makes big mistakes and big victories for the whole market. and those who trade but think like gambling, that person will lose early and no money left. this often happens in people who are in a hurry and often after losing orders they try to remove the gauze again with negative emotions. This is one of the most taboo of traders you should know.
Anyway, thank you very much for sharing your knowledge and I just want to provide a few more examples of knowledge so people can better visualize.

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:52:44 AM

knowing when, where and what you are investing in will help us in our decision-making with our financial aspect.
Some people just investing because of shills and hype.
hype be main factors why cryptocurrency price increase..traders feel if they didnt start buying crypto from now on they could miss the best price and it could be big losses for them when miss the opportunity to earn profits.buying cryptocurrency must based on our analisys that decided this coins has potency to give us profits or not. if only based on based it just go on for short time only.
Hype and bitcoin not good investing today because price bitcoin still down, maybe looking with property investment is the best way for getting much profit, many people looking property with their new house. I think with property investing less risk than investing with bitcoin where price have increase very low and keep try to stop lost with property investment.
yes property is a good investment because its value will always up. but when compared to bitcoin, the property does have less risk, because the benefits are not as big as bitcoin, while bitcoin is a high-risk high return investment, this kind of thing requires hype to increase prices. As a good investor, we must have extensive knowledge or knowledge about any field of investment.
It depends on what the investor want to have in his portfolio. Real estate or properties are good for people who are planning to retire soon because it will give them a reliable source of income. Cryptocurrencies are good for people who want to have a rapid growth in their portfolio because cryptocurrencies can easily give you a 10% return in just a few days.
I think quite a lot of people are frustrated because of fluctuations in crypto. many people experience a lot of losses, even to get 10% is very difficult if you see conditions like this because not everyone will always benefit. so sooner or later many people will leave crypto, we never know what will happen in the future. so investment in property is not always waiting to be retired.
Most people do not meet their expectations because they are focusing to rewards and not the risks. If you know the risks then you can handle it very well and you can came up a plan if you experience a tough problem. Identify the risks first and then identify the rewards. If you cannot handle the risks then it is better to put your money in an investment that you can handle.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 07:06:16 AM

I think quite a lot of people are frustrated because of fluctuations in crypto. many people experience a lot of losses, even to get 10% is very difficult if you see conditions like this because not everyone will always benefit. so sooner or later many people will leave crypto, we never know what will happen in the future. so investment in property is not always waiting to be retired.
Most people do not meet their expectations because they are focusing to rewards and not the risks. If you know the risks then you can handle it very well and you can came up a plan if you experience a tough problem. Identify the risks first and then identify the rewards. If you cannot handle the risks then it is better to put your money in an investment that you can handle.
handle risks like? sometimes when I keep thinking about the risk I am afraid to take it, while many people say if you want to succeed you must dare to take risks, even though the risk is very high.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:39:06 AM

Good investor never invests more than he can afford to lose and always diversifies his investments.
Maybe we can't predict the Bitcoin price but good investor will always closley watch the market be flexible enough to adapt and react on time. To become a good investor it takes time so good investor will never hurry, it will never be greedy and let his emotions drive his decisions.
good investors may not invest more assets than they can afford to lose, but good investors also invest in the right things. this concerns all project clarity from the general to the very deep like the team and others. out there, there are some investors who are willing to invest their money and are ready for the risk, but they don't know what to invest in and start investing in things they don't understand.
Good investor can identify what is an asset and a liability. Good investor are purchasing more assets than liability. I'm still young and I keep purchasing generating income assets than can sustain my expenses.

That may be true and I agree. A good investor is the one who accumulates and makes his/her portfolio even bigger. As his assets grow, he diversifies. A  good investor is the one who shares his knowledge, mistakes, and rain young ones to succeed by educating them. Also, its good that he shares his gains back to the community.

Open for Campaigns
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:32:14 PM

Good investor never invests more than he can afford to lose and always diversifies his investments.
Maybe we can't predict the Bitcoin price but good investor will always closley watch the market be flexible enough to adapt and react on time. To become a good investor it takes time so good investor will never hurry, it will never be greedy and let his emotions drive his decisions.
good investors may not invest more assets than they can afford to lose, but good investors also invest in the right things. this concerns all project clarity from the general to the very deep like the team and others. out there, there are some investors who are willing to invest their money and are ready for the risk, but they don't know what to invest in and start investing in things they don't understand.
Good investor can identify what is an asset and a liability. Good investor are purchasing more assets than liability. I'm still young and I keep purchasing generating income assets than can sustain my expenses.

That may be true and I agree. A good investor is the one who accumulates and makes his/her portfolio even bigger. As his assets grow, he diversifies. A  good investor is the one who shares his knowledge, mistakes, and rain young ones to succeed by educating them. Also, its good that he shares his gains back to the community.
In my opinion, that should be our end goal. We should always give back to the community because it is better to give than to receive which means that it will be more fulfilling if you are the one who is capable to give or share your blessing because you know that you are successful and you can do whatever you want in order to help the people who are in need.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:03:15 PM

yeah as you think I trade based on a lot of my emotions back then I lost about $ 1000, I realized and learned a lot more to be able to analyze the market before entering this market, Because in this market it seems that only good traders can make a profit, so I think when you are confident enough to be a good trader, you can spend a lot of money to trade.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:22:47 PM

yeah as you think I trade based on a lot of my emotions back then I lost about $ 1000, I realized and learned a lot more to be able to analyze the market before entering this market, Because in this market it seems that only good traders can make a profit, so I think when you are confident enough to be a good trader, you can spend a lot of money to trade.

It's okay to lose money sometimes, but it's not normal that we are losing everyday and we are not even learning because we can't control our emotion, so for those who are aiming to become trader, we should know and learn different strategies, practice almost everyday and enjoy trading because it will bring you a lot of benefit once you learned from it.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 02:30:13 PM

this is why makes investor is really hard to master because when your emotion is not doing well then it may affect your performance on trading and could make everything you do become bad, also this is why many expert traders are always taking their time to prepare everything.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:39:05 PM

If everyone can control their emotions well and have good knowledge, it will not be easy to earn money. First, the emotional weakness in this market arises due to too large and frequent exchange rate manipulation. This makes all investors behave uncontrollably. In terms of knowledge, most people have similar knowledge and understand how the market works but when applied to crypto trading is a big challenge because most assets do not follow a correct model.
In the current market, I only recommend people to focus on Binance and Bitme exchanges because the trading volume here is large enough and the best technical analysis tools can be applied.
Every price action needs a specific plan. If you can do it, you will be the winner. In any market, someone who has profit will have to make a loss.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:57:09 PM

It's okay to lose money sometimes,

And when is it ever been ok to lose something? It has never been ok. The reason why you think that way is because you learned something from it, and by that, you realized that you should be aware of it next time. If it was ever been ok, then you shouldn't probably care if you lose money or anything, if anything--even if it will be repeated many times. So you should probably want to reflect on that.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:31:44 PM

this is why makes investor is really hard to master because when your emotion is not doing well then it may affect your performance on trading and could make everything you do become bad, also this is why many expert traders are always taking their time to prepare everything.

One should have some basic principles while investing which will  make us good investors if not the best atleast and things like one should be fearful when other are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful . Invest considering as a long term perspective and not short term .

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 10:11:49 PM

You have mentioned good three point that has influence on our investment either negatively or positively. From these three point lack of knowledge is what people really need to work on in other to be a successful trader or investor. People do fail because they lack knowledge of what they invest their money. This situation is just like when someone log in to a site without reading the terms and conditions and you just click that you have accepted term and condition which you may get hot if care is not taken.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 04:40:07 AM

You have mentioned good three point that has influence on our investment either negatively or positively. From these three point lack of knowledge is what people really need to work on in other to be a successful trader or investor. People do fail because they lack knowledge of what they invest their money. This situation is just like when someone log in to a site without reading the terms and conditions and you just click that you have accepted term and condition which you may get hot if care is not taken.
Maybe he has mentioned with three way bad or negative effect for investor become good investors, many people have know which way become good investor but always forget the way make lost become investor with bitcoin and altcoin. I think become good investor its depend with lucky or not after choosing good altcoin for investing and trading or buying coin during IEO and ICO time.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:19:36 AM

A good investor should always weigh their rationality more than their emotions. Sometimes we tend to be hopeful in a cryptocurrency hoping that it will bring us a massive fortune but we should go beyond this. Is the project realistic? Would the project prosper then how long?

Asking ourselves the right questions is one step of becoming a good investor.

This is a suggestion we must make everytime we enter the market. we need to change our perspective on trading, as the bigger barriers our emotions to follow when we have crypto activities. so we need to think that all projects will create demand but most important we should be most wiser as an investor. our knowledge is our reliance if any of us find projects that are strange and beyond our reach. it's better to do any action than to saw any kind of wrong doings that they can do.
When enter the market you have could control your emotion when bitcoin have higher or lower price, but there are many people not have this after get profit with some altcoin investing but forget about enough for getting how much profit they earn, some of them only care with bitcoin and altcoin investing can reach much profit when enter on bitcoin and altcoin investing.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 03:10:08 PM

This is the whole reason why we are taught discipline and self control. No matter what the situation is, we should train our brain to stay calm. In the trading profession, it is not possible to succeed without developing a cool nature. Every single decision can affect progress in positive or negative way. The significance o this trait increases with bitcoin and altcoin trading as these are volatile assets.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 03:18:37 PM

To be a good investor you should be knowledgeable enough to make good decisions at the right time. It's all about emotions, luck and knowledge as the OP said. Day by day we can be more experienced in trading and our knowledge will improve so what we need most is the luck.
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:36:04 PM

Consistency.

An investor does not leave his future to chance. Also, a good investor never puts all his eggs in the same basket. Besides, a good investor can see the future better than others. If you are investing in cryptocurrencies,this makes you a great investor.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:34:57 AM

Consistency.

An investor does not leave his future to chance. Also, a good investor never puts all his eggs in the same basket. Besides, a good investor can see the future better than others. If you are investing in cryptocurrencies,this makes you a great investor.
Consistency is good way how to be good investor but we don't know situation on crypto where bitcoin or altcoin on higher or lower price, many time we can't prediction about bitcoin because suddenly can be on up or down. Just expert or people have much money can playing bitcoin and altcoin price so looks consistency to get much profit with bitcoin and altcoin investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: