Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REAL CRYPTO ARBITRAGE - PASSIVE INCOME SUSTAINABLE PLATFORM !  (Read 311 times)
RcArbitrage (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:57:31 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2019, 02:51:39 PM by RcArbitrage

Reliable and sustainable investment funds focused on arbitraging the crypto market

LOGO

It's not another PUMP and DUMP site or MLM  business.

If you are interested to invest in a real crypto arbitrage business join us.

• Real Bot, you can see in action on youtube
  • Sustainable Eco-System
  • No lock-in period
  • Paid Weekly in eth
  • Keep your token on your metamast or mew
  • All data avaiable on main site
  • Limited liquidity

we are not a large team,  none of the team is a native English speaker, however we have enormous experience in programming and technical arbitrage.

Our goal is allow small-medium investor to get a passive income creating a transparent and sustainable eco-system.

If you are tired of investing in passive profit platforms that fail miserably maybe this is your chance.

for now our team remains anonymous, however if you intend to invest a large sum we could organize a meeting, we are based in Central Europe.

For now we start arbitrage with Multi-Leg Crypto Bot, then we create our custom bot with Python and CCXT to implement a short selling and strategies in neutral market.

Token:
Erc-20
Suply : 4.800.000
Ico : 1.000.000

Affiliate rewards on ico 5% on first level.

Site :
www.rcarbitrage.co

White Paper: (first release)
https://www.rcarbitrage.co/assets/files/white-paper.pdf

Support :
support@rcarbitrage.co

Telegram :
https://t.me/rcarbitrage

Edit : youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBadyYgby38

Kinsey

Activity: 404
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:38:10 PM

Hello. Weekly payments in ETH look great. I want to see the bot in action on YouTube. Can you give a link to your channel? I didn't find it on the website.
RcArbitrage (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:08:13 PM

Hi,
in the next two days we put some video on our strategies, mainly focused on our first Direct Arbitraging With Crypto Funds and Rebalancing.
We want be trasparent with every investor. Investor need to know how we operate !

Our channel  is
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzBdYqHczjerA54Td2JfR8w

The first method we will implement use the Multi-Crypto Leg arbitrage of iticsoftware you can see in action already in some youtube video like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBadyYgby38

The concept it's not the same but similar to Arbitrage Crypto Trader.

We need collect money to spread on exchange and keep low commission.  the only way to profit is to keep low fee.

Then our next goal it's to implement neutral market strategies so we are indipendent of variance of crypto market.

We pay in eth because we are real , we use token like dividend. We don't need new investor money.

For sure it's not a project for people waiting token to moon !.  token price it's always based on real data and real liquidity !

lucag74

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:32:17 PM

interesting, however there are already several sites and several failures  platform on world of passive profit.
I think it's an outdated era.

Waiting to see youtube video about bot.

Best
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:35:13 PM

hi, what do you want to say about passive income, on what basis are you going to pay people money, how it will look like, please read more

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
RcArbitrage (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:46:53 PM

interesting, however there are already several sites and several failures  platform on world of passive profit.
I think it's an outdated era.

Waiting to see youtube video about bot.

Best

Of course 99% if not 100% have not real bot and are ponzi scheme.  He need to have great sales man and spend a lot of money on marketing.
Think a moment -  in our project
1) We don't offer reinvest
2) You don't need send the token to us, simply hold,  and we are not paying in token but eth.
3) We don't have affiliate plan
3) Se don't need CMC or new investor.
Our goal it's to find a number right of investor, to create the right liquidity to operate arbitrage in in a profitable way

Tonight UTC time we will upload video of example arbitrage executed by our bot today with all calculation.

hi, what do you want to say about passive income, on what basis are you going to pay people money, how it will look like, please read more
Making arbitraging of course we pay dividend based on number of token you hold. Mainly our business is buy token low on exchange and sell high on another. You can see some details on whitepaper.
Tonight a clear video of our first technique "Direct Arbitrage with CryptoFunds And rebalance"
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 03:01:30 PM

Do you have a team? If so, can you provide images and also links to their profile?

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
RcArbitrage (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:12:52 PM

Do you have a team? If so, can you provide images and also links to their profile?

We could put paid people in the team like some sites do, we had already received some offer. Seeing the team behind the project is not always synonymous of safety. Given the unstable regulation of the ico where we live, it is advisable to consult a lawyer and eventually create a company before unveiling.

We can prove with facts what we know how to do.

For the main site , where people see the ditribution of money and exchange we are dealing with a big tech company.

However if a investor want invest huge sum we can organize a 1-1 meeting.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 04:16:59 PM

We could put paid people in the team like some sites do, we had already received some offer. Seeing the team behind the project is not always synonymous of safety. Given the unstable regulation of the ico where we live, it is advisable to consult a lawyer and eventually create a company before unveiling.

For the main site , where people see the ditribution of money and exchange we are dealing with a big tech company.

First, your answer is BS!

As such, the best advice is for people to stay away from your project, as it appears that you dont like to be transparent.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
RcArbitrage (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:42:08 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2019, 06:38:30 PM by RcArbitrage

First, your answer is BS!

As such, the best advice is for people to stay away from your project, as it appears that you dont like to be transparent.

We  respect your opinion no problem. Also people need consider your opinion.
Have a nice day.

P.s: There s good number of site always on arbitraging field more trasparent on team than us that make epic fail. . Trasparent on team it's relative of course Icoethics have some right ! Make your research, we don't want not informed investor.

Message to big investor have you 500 K Usd to  invest ? (this is the sum of all ICO stage ) . Contact us , after  a online meeting and person to person meeting we setup all in your  exchange for free and we keep only 20% of profits. You don't need send to us capital, your api don't need withdraw right.
RcArbitrage (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:47:39 PM

Here a video to show the basic of Direct Arbitrage With Crypto Funds and GUI of the bot.

You can see at the end of video we have another arbitrage open waiting  to close on same pair and same exchange, so we have also a live example.

https://youtu.be/jy6LCS5o7Bg

subscribe to our telegram channel to get the news.

https://t.me/rcarbitrage

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 08:54:18 PM

Another ICO Project without Team members Information.

There's no such thing as passive income when it comes it investments only HYIP sites offer such promises. Arbitrage Trading is not a 100% lose proof specially the volatile market of cryptocurrency market.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:48:24 PM

What is the advantages and disadvantages of your project to other project? Because I read your project goals its look a hyip sites that no guarenty to make a project no hard feeling but this is my own opinion, if you want to trust your project by investor just take a proof.

RcArbitrage (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:51:39 AM

Another ICO Project without Team members Information.

There's no such thing as passive income when it comes it investments only HYIP sites offer such promises. Arbitrage Trading is not a 100% lose proof specially the volatile market of cryptocurrency market.

I really can understand your point of view, i'm not kidding. I speak in first person. However how many site with exposed team and maybe also license co.uk have failed miserably ? Team member don't mean always transparency. Also on team usually there is a good salesman to sell you smoke and not meat , we don't have salesman.

Moreover , when platform  speak to offer passive income ,It is understandable that trust decreases. So i can understand your POV.

About this
"Arbitrage Trading is not a 100% lose proof specially the volatile market of cryptocurrency market "

I absolutely do not agree, and I am willing to thoroughly discuss all the critical issues and operations and to demonstrate that it is profitable,of course some risk exists like hacking the exchange etc.

What is the advantages and disadvantages of your project to other project? Because I read your project goals its look a hyip sites that no guarenty to make a project no hard feeling but this is my own opinion, if you want to trust your project by investor just take a proof.
Our advantage of course we are not scam Smiley
In an ideal world between us and investors there should be an reputable escrow that guarantees the money to the investors and the part of the profits to us.

We are different
1) We don't offer guarantees on monthly or even daily percentages. from our data in this bear market, the monthly return is around 5-7%
2) We don't offer reinvest nor affiliate MLM. we have limited liquidity, when we reach our goal there is no more spot.
3) We have real bot with real results ready to trade.
4) We use token only to pay dividend. We don't pay in token and we never ask to send us the token.

Last night i speak on italian group, yes we are in part italian project about the roi monthly and people ask me if i'm crazy.
So i understand people want to get-rich quick, want pump and dump and maybe 40% montly. I hope no one of this type of people invest on our project.

To end i post a image of last closed trading on our simulation on our first strategy

http://185.158.249.248/09_04_2019.PNG

TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:21:36 AM

If I understand correctly , to get passive income you need to buy tokens and keep them in your wallet ? Where can I sell tokens ?
RcArbitrage (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:36:06 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 08:46:43 AM by RcArbitrage

If I understand correctly , to get passive income you need to buy tokens and keep them in your wallet ? Where can I sell tokens ?

Right this is the entire process

1)You buy the token and for this you pay eth right ? So we receive eth, part of this capital at least 80% goes to liquidity for arbitrage.
2)We make arbitrage using of course money received, and we pay profit to our members.
3)If you want get your capital back simply sell your token to us we pay in eth and you don't receive more profits.

Easy example

Peter buy 1000 token for 0.5$ usd , so 500 USD, at least 400 goes to pool of arbitrage.
Jhon Buy 2000 token for 0.5 $ usd, so 1000 usd, at least 1600 goe to pool of arbitrage.

P.s: Price of token it's fixed it's not based on exchange value, after ico change based on real liquidity.

Real pool : 2000 $
We get for make round number 300 usd of profits.
Total token : 3000
So 300 USd / 3000 = 0,1 cent at token

Peter receive : 1000 * 0.1 = 100 usd
Jhon receive : 2000 * 0.1  = 200 usd

In our main site your need simply put your eth wallet, weekly we scan the wallet and we send profits based on number of token.

The fee it's our profit but it's used to build the main site, where investor can see how much money it's real liquidity pool, how many crypto we hold, and where are the money (in % ditribution of exchange), and every details of every trade we make.

TheLoser

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:51:48 AM

1)You buy the token and for this you pay eth right ? So we receive eth, part of this capital at least 80% goes to liquidity for arbitrage.
2)We make arbitrage using of course money received, and we pay profit to our members.
3)If you want get your capital back simply sell your token to us we pay in eth and you don't receive more profits.

Easy example

Peter buy 1000 token for 0.5$ usd , so 500 USD, at least 400 goes to pool of arbitrage.
Jhon Buy 2000 token for 0.5 $ usd, so 1000 usd, at least 1600 goe to pool of arbitrage.

P.s: Price of token it's fixed it's not based on exchange value, after ico change based on real liquidity.

In our main site your need simply put your eth wallet, weekly we scan the wallet and we send profits based on number of token.

The fee it's our profit but it's used to build the main site, where investor can see how much money it's real liquidity pool, how many crypto we hold, and where are the money (in % ditribution of exchange), and every details of every trade we make.

If everything will work as you explained , it is a good passive income . Is there a minimum amount to buy tokens ?
RcArbitrage (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:57:12 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 09:08:04 AM by RcArbitrage

Easy example

If everything will work as you explained , it is a good passive income . Is there a minimum amount to buy tokens ?

No there is no minimum or maximum. In ico stage all buy will be backup in USDT,then we need to hold 70% stable coin and 30% crypto funds.
if we fail to collect at least 100.000 $ or 200.000 token we return back the full amount invested.
Every real investor get access to our private telegram group.
Please watch this video before signup :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a544G5poKqw

RcArbitrage (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:55:10 AM

Another couple of abitrage closed

http://185.158.249.248/10_04_2019.png

However i'll appreciate criticism and the main issue it's s trust here, and i understand you are right ! so many scam in past ! and so i decide to start business in in a more confidential manner.

Who will decide to invest join my private group where investor can know me and other investor. English group where English / Italian language it's welcome.

I'm thnking also to make a livestream 24/7 on the bot in action on my channel Smiley

Have a nice day.

TheLoser

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:44:53 AM

Easy example

No there is no minimum or maximum. In ico stage all buy will be backup in USDT,then we need to hold 70% stable coin and 30% crypto funds.
if we fail to collect at least 100.000 $ or 200.000 token we return back the full amount invested.
Every real investor get access to our private telegram group.
Please watch this video before signup :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a544G5poKqw

Thank you for your information I understand everything . Please tell me , does your website display current information on ICO fees or not ?
RcArbitrage (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:47:22 PM

Thank you for your information I understand everything . Please tell me , does your website display current information on ICO fees or not ?
Which fee ?
I think there is a 0.5% fee on buy on coinpayments but deduct from our balance.
TheLoser

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:29:32 PM

Which fee ?
You misunderstood me , I asked about the fundraiser at the ICO , where   can see it . There is some information on your website , but I don't know if it is relevant or not .
RcArbitrage (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:06:16 AM

Which fee ?
You misunderstood me , I asked about the fundraiser at the ICO , where   can see it . There is some information on your website , but I don't know if it is relevant or not .

On whitepaper it's specified, however we had two main news and in this weekend also a video about eco-system.

In few word, make it easy,  entry fee it's about 20%, there is no exit fee there is no payment token also on principal return, but all this is done trough  new eco-system and holding. It's like buy a market share and we using this share to paid dividend. It's unhackerable system, your token remain always on your wallet,  and eco-system without faulty !

1) We have already start our bot to simulation in neutral market, so if possibile we stat directly to use this strategy. If ok we start simulation with real money in 7-10 days.This mean all our portfolio it's in usd and we are not holding crypto keeping liquidity pool stable and not based on crypto market

2) We have started already collect data for statistical arbitrage.

3) I know i tell only 2 but bitifinex implemented short also un Btc/usdt so we have other pair to work Smiley

Wait for our next video where you can see also how the entire eco-system is working.
TheLoser

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:40:59 AM

Which fee ?
You misunderstood me , I asked about the fundraiser at the ICO , where   can see it . There is some information on your website , but I don't know if it is relevant or not .

On whitepaper it's specified, however we had two main news and in this weekend also a video about eco-system.

In few word, make it easy,  entry fee it's about 20%, there is no exit fee there is no payment token also on principal return, but all this is done trough  new eco-system and holding. It's like buy a market share and we using this share to paid dividend. It's unhackerable system, your token remain always on your wallet,  and eco-system without faulty !

1) We have already start our bot to simulation in neutral market, so if possibile we stat directly to use this strategy. If ok we start simulation with real money in 7-10 days.This mean all our portfolio it's in usd and we are not holding crypto keeping liquidity pool stable and not based on crypto market

2) We have started already collect data for statistical arbitrage.

3) I know i tell only 2 but bitifinex implemented short also un Btc/usdt so we have other pair to work Smiley

Wait for our next video where you can see also how the entire eco-system is working.

I will be very interested to know how your whole ecosystem works and what are the results of trading .
RcArbitrage (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:55:11 AM

I will be very interested to know how your whole ecosystem works and what are the results of trading .
Today we will post a video about eco-system.

About simulation today we had other three pairs.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 11:48:15 AM

Today we will post a video about eco-system.

About simulation today we had other three pairs.

How about a team video first? explaining in detail how your project works and how you can generate passive income your using your platform..

A team video will provide more transparency and investors confidence in your project.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌