Bitcoin Forum
April 22, 2019, 05:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This thread is closed, new thread opened  (Read 523 times)
bitsbeetech

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:13:32 PM
Last edit: Today at 12:26:49 AM by bitsbeetech

This thread is closed, new thread opened

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noobwhosuckatlife

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:19:40 PM
Merited by lovesmayfamilis (1)

Is this a scam?

You literally can't put "100% profit" in the title!

Leaning toward Ponzi after a brief read thru copy-paste!
bitsbeetech

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:24:15 PM

Is this a scam?

Thanks for writing, we were expecting this reaction, as everything announced on BTT gets its initial comments as "is it scam??"

And i wonder how you read a 14 page whitepaper in just 2 minutes.

By the way thanks for having a view on this.
noobwhosuckatlife

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:28:36 PM

Is this a scam?

Thanks for writing, we were expecting this reaction, as everything announced on BTT gets its initial comments as "is it scam??"

Might as well be 14 pages of copy-paste! (again)

Also, can you please proofread your ANN?
⭐MAX Supply :  1,50,00,000 BIBE

Lookin sketchy...
bitsbeetech

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:32:46 PM

Dear , you actually want to see everything sketchy so you are seeing,

We just posted the announcement, there is much to complete in the project, real development codes will be uploaded on github,
oh please don't be so fast to prove you smart infront of all, if it is scam then , everyone will know it by the time, you can'nt tag anything as scam,
and i think by your vision and way of thinking about any project , it seems all projects are scam in your vision.
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:36:43 PM

Is this a scam?

Lookin sketchy...

nice premine other shitcoin scam
https://github.com/bitsbeetech/bitsbee/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2130

noobwhosuckatlife

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:37:44 PM

Dear , you actually want to see everything sketchy so you are seeing,

We just posted the announcement, there is much to complete in the project, real development codes will be uploaded on github,
oh please don't be so fast to prove you smart infront of all, if it is scam then , everyone will know it by the time, you can'nt tag anything as scam,
and i think by your vision and way of thinking about any project , it seems all projects are scam in your vision.

You spent all this time crafting a reply...instead of fixing a typo Sad

Some of us don't need to read white-toilet-papers anymore, since you list key features anyway :/

Also, don't put thoughts in my head "it seems all projects are scam in your vision"...I'd appreciate it!

Very unprofessional of you Sad(
bitsbeetech

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:41:50 PM

Is this a scam?

Lookin sketchy...

No need to paste the link here , premine and its distribution is already mention very clearly in the white paper.
Why are you wasting your important time with this shit coin.

If you have read the whitepaper carefully you will come to know that it will not be left with us actually what you see there in premine main.cpp.
You people are preasuming copy paste and not willing to read the whitepaper, and now the battle has began , now you have to prove you right infront of all so even after reading it , reading the calculations you will say shit coin, so please stay away from shit coins , good peoples like you should not waste you time here.

What you people want to prove only your kind of people are genius and everybody here in crypto industry is fool.
noobwhosuckatlife

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:42:52 PM

Is this a scam?

Lookin sketchy...

No need to paste the link here , premine and its distribution is already mention very clearly in the white paper.

If you have read the whitepaper carefully you will come to know that it will not be left with us actually what you see there in premine main.cpp.
You people are preasuming copy paste and not willing to read the whitepaper, and now the battle has began , now you have to prove you right infront of all so even after reading it , reading the calculations you will say shit coin, so please stay away from shit coins , good peoples like you should not waste you time here.

What you people want to prove only your kind of people are genius and everybody here in crypto industry is fool.

You're only making it worse Sad
benjy33
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:44:01 PM

lool in on the white sheet puts 500,000 preem, the code does not cheat friend and you have started 5 m  , nice scam
noobwhosuckatlife

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:44:21 PM

lool in on the white sheet puts 500,000 preem, the code does not cheat friend and you have started 5 m  , nice scam

oof
bitsbeetech

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:47:59 PM

oof

Is this a scam?

Lookin sketchy...

And for your kind information premine is just 500000 BIBE , the figure you see in main.cpp is to resemble some integral codes.

check here : http://blockchain.bitsbeetech.com/block/00000e461439db66c1288509840e994061dba6d2c237f178663c04d2ed29da1f
also check current supply on explorer. good luck,

This shows how eager you are to anyhow prove everything wrong here,

So dear first do your home work properly and save yourself to get embaraced.
benjy33
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:51:35 PM

oof

Is this a scam?

Lookin sketchy...

And for your kind information premine is just 500000 BIBE , the figure you see in main.cpp is to resemble some integral codes.

check here : http://blockchain.bitsbeetech.com/block/00000e461439db66c1288509840e994061dba6d2c237f178663c04d2ed29da1f

ha ha haahaha    very good, all for you  Grin Grin Grin
CaVO32

Activity: 672
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:08:16 PM

oof

Is this a scam?

⭐MAX Supply :  1,50,00,000 BIBE

Lookin sketchy...

ha ha haahaha    very good, all for you  Grin Grin Grin

the dev should be more open and direct in answering criticisms here. if he will continue to be so defensive like this, he will really get more sarcasm in this community. don't be so snobbish with people, they might help you promote this project if you can satisfy their queries. people will call this as a shit coin but you have all the time in the world to prove them wrong. and the last laugh might be yours. so don't let them go away. they are helping you to make this thread active at least.  Tongue
bitsbeetech

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:13:22 PM

Hey , thanks for your suggestion, it is appreciated.
If you see i was giving each and every clarification, but don't know why they were just trying to make it wrong, they are not making queries, they are simply saying  without even checking their data.

Questioning is good , raising queries and answering them is a good practice, but in this case  i think you will you support bm thinking that directly blaming something without proper verification of their data is not good in my sight.

These type of flooding reaction of legendary and full members is not good i think , they should raise questions first and if failed to satisfy then they should go for some conclusion.
Alex321

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:41:36 PM

Hey , thanks for your suggestion, it is appreciated.
If you see i was giving each and every clarification, but don't know why they were just trying to make it wrong, they are not making queries, they are simply saying  without even checking their data.

Questioning is good , raising queries and answering them is a good practice, but in this case  i think you will you support bm thinking that directly blaming something without proper verification of their data is not good in my sight.

These type of flooding reaction of legendary and full members is not good i think , they should raise questions first and if failed to satisfy then they should go for some conclusion.

Answering is good but they are not asking any question they just want to express that how much they know about  crypto and as your said they have to do some homework before blaming (they called it query
noobwhosuckatlife

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:50:35 PM

Why would a developer make a 2nd account...just to comment on his own ANN...hmm

Yeah, I'm reporting you... That's just stupid ;(
Sellman

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:11:43 PM

Good to see a decentralized lending platform, but how to guarentee profits for investors?
In crypto, that is a crazy, and risky place, it's hard to make sure that your investors will always get profits, high profits. It's unrealistic promise.
Why did you use the quote for the Bitsbee specifications?  Huh
BIBE Block Reward & Masternode Collateral Information
Blocks            |        Reward    | MN% | MN Reward | POS% | POS Reward | MN Collateral
0-20000                  0.5 BIBE        90%        0.45 BIBE     10%      0.05 BIBE        1500 BIBE
20000-50000             5 BIBE         80%            4 BIBE      20%          1 BIBE        1500 BIBE
50000-100000          10 BIBE        85%          8.5 BIBE     15%        1.5 BIBE        1500 BIBE
100000-150000        15 BIBE        80%           12 BIBE      20%          3 BIBE        5000 BIBE
150000-200000        20 BIBE        80%           16 BIBE      20%          4 BIBE        5000 BIBE
200000-250000        25 BIBE        80%           20 BIBE      20%          5 BIBE        5000 BIBE
250000-300000        30 BIBE        80%           24 BIBE      20%          6 BIBE        5000 BIBE
300000-350000        35 BIBE        80%           28 BIBE      20%          7 BIBE        5000 BIBE
 350000 ++             10 BIBE        80%             8 BIBE      20%          2 BIBE        5000 BIBE

bitsbeetech

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:48:32 AM

Why would a developer make a 2nd account...just to comment on his own ANN...hmm

Yeah, I'm reporting you... That's just stupid ;(

My God, now you are so possessed towards proving me wrong, you are saying anything, literally anything, oo come on please grow up,i think this kind of desperation of proving someone wrong with anything comes to your mind not suites your legendary Role.

And if you want to report then please go ahead, moderators will easily find out what is going on, and again if you proven wrong then, will you apologize.   
bitsbeetech

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:55:07 AM

Good to see a decentralized lending platform, but how to guarentee profits for investors?
In crypto, that is a crazy, and risky place, it's hard to make sure that your investors will always get profits, high profits. It's unrealistic promise.
Why did you use the quote for the Bitsbee specifications?  Huh
BIBE Block Reward & Masternode Collateral Information
Blocks            |        Reward    | MN% | MN Reward | POS% | POS Reward | MN Collateral
0-20000                  0.5 BIBE        90%        0.45 BIBE     10%      0.05 BIBE        1500 BIBE
20000-50000             5 BIBE         80%            4 BIBE      20%          1 BIBE        1500 BIBE
50000-100000          10 BIBE        85%          8.5 BIBE     15%        1.5 BIBE        1500 BIBE
100000-150000        15 BIBE        80%           12 BIBE      20%          3 BIBE        5000 BIBE
150000-200000        20 BIBE        80%           16 BIBE      20%          4 BIBE        5000 BIBE
200000-250000        25 BIBE        80%           20 BIBE      20%          5 BIBE        5000 BIBE
250000-300000        30 BIBE        80%           24 BIBE      20%          6 BIBE        5000 BIBE
300000-350000        35 BIBE        80%           28 BIBE      20%          7 BIBE        5000 BIBE
 350000 ++             10 BIBE        80%             8 BIBE      20%          2 BIBE        5000 BIBE

Hello, happy to answer your.
To know how do we guarantee investors for profits, please download bitsbee whitepaper from this link https://www.bitsbeetech.com/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf

Then read from Page  7 till last page, you will get the exact process flow.

And for quoting reward section, there is no special reason for quoting rewards structure, but it is removed now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.