Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:33:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Block&Chain Game Studios- Draggin' Dragons| Wager and Earn ETH, Halo, & BTC Soon  (Read 217 times)
jchi2210 (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:38:50 PM

What is Draggin Dragons?

Breed, battle and bet on racing Dragons. Cheer your dragon on as they triumph in a hair-raising run for the championship!

April 2nd, 2019 – Block and Chain Game Studios (https://blockandchain.games/) is pleased to announce the public release of Draggin' Dragons - an exciting dragon-centered racing game built using blockchain technology. This visually immersive and technologically cutting-edge racing game is the second title published by Block and Chain Game Studios, an up-and-coming blockchain gaming platform.

Features included in this launch:
- Dragon races - play and win!
- Dragon ownership - buy a dragon from the market and earn currency every time your dragon comes 1st in a race. Dragons can be bought away every 48 hours, but don't worry, you get the proceeds from the sale!
- Leaderboards - A first for Block and Chain games!
- Profile - Check out your Best Dragons, Best Tracks, and your Best In Show Owned Dragon!
- Dragon History - Replay all of your previous races, and check out their hashes for provably fair odds!

Draggin' Dragons is free-to-play and can be accessed directly on the web: https://www.draggindragons.com/

Draggin' Dragons may be a new title from Block and Chain Game Studios, but it’s built on top of blockchain technology that is well-established. This is possible due to Block and Chain Game Studios’ partnership with Halo Platform, which has built some of the most robust and reliable blockchain technology available today. This cutting-edge platform will make gameplay and cryptocurrency flows on Block and Chain’s platform nearly seamless. If you’re a developer and have your own crypto-based experience you’re wanting to show the world, we suggest you race around the track a few times on Draggin' Dragons or Blockfight just to see how easy and seamless it is to integrate with the Halo Platform.  

Block and Chain Game Studios is a division of the Halo Platform aimed at encouraging the development of blockchain gaming and introducing the gaming community to the benefits of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. To learn more about Block and Chain Game Studios, check out our website at https://blockandchain.games/ or contact us at bnc@blockandchain.games.

To find out more about the Halo Platform, see their website at: https://www.haloplatform.tech/

Like what you see? Give us a share or like on Social Media! You can find us at:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlockandChainGames/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BandCGame

For help installing and using the Halo wallet in our games, chaeck out the tutorial videos on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuKGdxU3OMwAOBqstye7-Ug

Look for new features in future updates, but if you have any feedback, email us at support@blockandchain.games or come visit our Discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/zwxXxtn

Random Number Generation From Hash
Random numbers are generated from a hash string, so that by using the same hash string, the same resulting numbers will be generated in the same order. The hash strings will be retrieved from the block chain using a Halo Platform API call.

How a Hash Generates Numbers
A hash is a string of hexidecimal characters (0-f). By itself, each character is 4 bits of data (value 0-15), but combining characters can produce higher ranges of values. Two characters represent 8 bits (value 0-255), three characters represent 12 bits (0-4095), four characters represents 16 bits (0-65,535).

When a random number is requested we look at the range requested to determine how many bits of data we need to achieve that possible range.

For example, if 1-6 is requested, then we know the range is 6, which is 16 or less. That means we can use a single hex character to determine the returned value. If 1-20 is requested, then the range exceeds 16 but is less than or equal to 256, so we can use two hex characters to determine the return value.

Since the value of the hex characters may exceed the requested range, we use the modulus of the requested range to help in determining the return value. For example, 1-20 is requested, then the range is 20. If the hex value is 30, then the effective hex value is 10.

The output value is adjusted by the minimum requested value to get the final output value. For example, the hex value is always 0 through something, so if 1-20 is requested, then we will first generate 0-19 from the hex value (after modulus), then we add 1 to get a possible value of 1-20.

When the generator has reached the end of the hash string, it loops back around to the start of the same hash. Each time a loop happens, the character index interval is incremented by one, to prevent using the same values over and over in the same order.

For example, let's say we have a 64 character hash, and we're requesting numbers that require 2 hex characters per value. After the first 32 numbers are requested, the next number will be generated from character index 0 and 2 instead of 0 and 1. See the example hash below that marks each used hex digit with a ^ symbol.

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:49:05 PM

I have a few questions, I am sorry if I haven't read thru all the details. Does your game has it's own currency or is it in crypto? If it has it's own currency, how will players earn from it, let's say if one sold their dragon in the market or won a race? Does the game have withdrawal and deposit option if ever people want to buy or want to take their money out of the game?

dappminer

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:07:13 PM

It seems awesome!
does it offer an opportunity to invest like eosbet.io?
I mean, if I play your game, do I get tokens that grant me dividends?
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:09:44 PM

Is there a free bonus for beginners ?
I want to try site in action , it looks very interesting

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
jchi2210 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:33:04 AM

I have a few questions, I am sorry if I haven't read thru all the details. Does your game has it's own currency or is it in crypto? If it has it's own currency, how will players earn from it, let's say if one sold their dragon in the market or won a race? Does the game have withdrawal and deposit option if ever people want to buy or want to take their money out of the game?

I'm always happy to answer any questions!

Does your game has it's own currency or is it in crypto?

So all Block and Chain games (Blockfight and Draggin' Dragons so far) accept Halo, Ethereum, and BTC (soon). The games run on the Halo blockchain since it has instant and free send/receive transactions and can handle 5k TPS easily so far as you can see from the gameplay. All of their games also utilizes a "Free" in-game token that they airdrop at different times, these tokens don't really hold any value except inside the game where you can use them to test out the game and get used to it. If you want more tokens, you can always buy more with Credit Card or with Crypto.

how will players earn from it, let's say if one sold their dragon in the market or won a race?

There are multiple ways to earn with owning Dragons, when you purchase a dragon you own it for 48 hours and while you own it your dragon gets 1% commission from any races that it wins. So if someone is betting 0.6 ETH on a race and your dragon comes in 1st in that race, then you just made yourself 1% of whatever they won. If your dragon is "Vrrg" with a 4:1 payout and they bet the 0.6 ETH, then if your dragon comes in 1st it the person wagering will win 3 ETH and you'll get 1% out of that which is 0.03 ETH. The same goes for Halo, if someone bets 6.,000 Halo and your same Dragon wins, they get 300,000 Halo and you get 3,000 Halo. Does that make sense?

Does the game have withdrawal and deposit option if ever people want to buy or want to take their money out of the game?

Yes it does! You can click the currencies in the top right and it'll open the "Crypto Cage" (pictured above) and you can deposit/withdraw Halo or ETH with the chrome Halo browser extension or with Metamask. You can find the Halo browser extension here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/halo-platform-browser-ext/oaebcmidkgapfllemhdeghglmokiakci

It seems awesome!
does it offer an opportunity to invest like eosbet.io?
I mean, if I play your game, do I get tokens that grant me dividends?

Not sure how eosbet.io works, but you can earn from Draggin Dragons by owning a Dragon and getting 1% of Halo/ETH of the players winnings when your dragon comes in 1st place. They are working on adding Dragon Breeding so that you can also earn that way! (details to come) Also, with Halo you can get a portion of any service fees generated from the games or from their DEX or CEX by owning a Halo masternode that is easy to setup with like 3 clicks cloud hosted.

It comes with free in-game tokens that you can try it out with! They give out free tokens to every account daily!

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:54:37 AM

It comes with free in-game tokens that you can try it out with! They give out free tokens to every account daily!
Great I would also love to try this game .
I am just curious would this also be available in mobile version?
Really like to try it , I really like the graphic  of your game.

jchi2210 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:07:27 AM

Really like to try it , I really like the graphic  of your game.

All of Block and Chain game studio games are coded so that they can easily port over to mobile. Their first Blockchain game, Blockfight, has actually just been approved for iOS and is the first blockchain game on iOS app store that has in-game crypto! See the blockfight post here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115148.0

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 04:56:23 AM

Have the Block&Chain team had plans to integrate Dogecoin to the Draggin' Dragons acceptable payment options. Dogecoin is very widely used in gambling and gaming platforms, so the team should add it because gamers and gamblers can easily move their Dogecoin to your platform to play your games from their current favorite sites.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:31:55 AM

Registered an account, tried the game already (Speed Race) and won the 1st place with Nozig that has 25% winning chance. You have made a great attractive game although maybe it can be so boring game if we play it continuously. The Speed Race has 3 laps which takes around 30 seconds to finish. So I think there should be an option to change adjust how many laps to play. Probably some people do not want to wait too long for a single game but maybe some others want to have longer race. Need to try more games and hope to see BTC as one of the payment method soon. Good Job and keep the good work up.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:52:47 AM

Just checked out the website and my first impressions are great. I honestly love dragons, but the name of this game is funny. Good to see that you guys are offering free tokens regularly to try out the game.

1% winnings seem alright in the short term as well as the long term. Will be keeping my eye on this site.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:43:01 AM

Tried your site and bet on a dragon that has a 40% chance of winning but unfortunately that dragon was way to slow and beaten by a pig dragon. It's a great racing game but lacks excitement when playing.

You can always play the race with gold which you can get from your daily log in just to play casual race game without paying for real money.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:09:27 AM

Registered an account, tried the game already (Speed Race) and won the 1st place with Nozig that has 25% winning chance. You have made a great attractive game although maybe it can be so boring game if we play it continuously. The Speed Race has 3 laps which takes around 30 seconds to finish. So I think there should be an option to change adjust how many laps to play. Probably some people do not want to wait too long for a single game but maybe some others want to have longer race. Need to try more games and hope to see BTC as one of the payment method soon. Good Job and keep the good work up.
This is only the problem of these games which the duration is too long but there are really people who do love to see how their bets progress.This is indeed a new game into my eyes but i agree on whats being said mostly above that these would be turn out to be boring after a few games for sure.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:22:50 AM

Interesting project. I love the graphics of the site, Its like you are playing dragon city from facebook.
But I noticed only the background sounds doesn't match the game? Not bias. It's more to here some old classic dragon age music.

nauane

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:48:20 PM

Really like to try it , I really like the graphic  of your game.

This Dragons site is something really unique and interesting.  The only issue which i faced is the site took a lot of time loading, maybe due to the fact that it is graphic intensive. Anyways the graphical and sound experience of your website is really worth playing and i will keep an eye on the updates on your site.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:42:32 PM

I am not gonna lie I haven't played the game at all because when I joined it gave me about 2000 of that gold type of coins but had no black coins so I couldn't buy any dragons to test the game (should have a beta stage at least, for something so brand new expecting money to even test the game is not really a valid option) but it seems like an entertaining game to say the least.

My only obvious hate is the music, its both very loud and it is incredibly horrible, like only someone who searches on google for worst soundtrack could have come up with it. Aside from that if you literally just made the speed without anything else it would still look fun but you gonna even add new things so that is great.

The block and chain studio is really working hard to create really "entertaining" games on blockchain instead of idiotic "games" on dapp mentality we see everywhere so even if I do not play the game I really congratulate you guys for your success, keep up and hopefully you will become filthy rich.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 03:47:23 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 07:25:54 PM by pinoycash

Registration for a free account was fast and easy, A free 100,000 of tokens perhaps or points to try the system.

A dice game reinvent with an RPG Style fighting game, A truly fun experience with great graphics and animation.

Warning, A truly addicting game Grin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jchi2210 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:05:48 PM

I am not gonna lie I haven't played the game at all because when I joined it gave me about 2000 of that gold type of coins but had no black coins so I couldn't buy any dragons to test the game (should have a beta stage at least, for something so brand new expecting money to even test the game is not really a valid option) but it seems like an entertaining game to say the least.

My only obvious hate is the music, its both very loud and it is incredibly horrible, like only someone who searches on google for worst soundtrack could have come up with it. Aside from that if you literally just made the speed without anything else it would still look fun but you gonna even add new things so that is great.

The block and chain studio is really working hard to create really "entertaining" games on blockchain instead of idiotic "games" on dapp mentality we see everywhere so even if I do not play the game I really congratulate you guys for your success, keep up and hopefully you will become filthy rich.

The "black" coin is Halo, a real crypto currency and owning a dragon requires you to own Halo to purchase to receive commission from your dragons winnings. The gold coins are Draggin Dragon coins and they are free so the player can get a feel for the game. They did have a beta using Testnet Halo, owning a dragon is not really part of the gameplay, I feel like it's an added benefit to receive passive income but you have to purchase dragons with Halo. They go on sale every 48 hours, I think more will go on sale here in the next 5 hours or so.

The music could use some work, I have passed your feedback on to the team. They will work on adding a music slider to turn it down, but you can always mute it by clicking the gear icon in the upper lefthand corner. They will work on adding more new features like Dragon Breeding so you can breed dragons and sell them as well as adding Dragon Battling with elemental touches.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:32:03 PM

I bust all of that 2000 coins got from free daily log-in reward.Images arent bad but its too long to wait up but somehow entertainingI bet up the dragon on speed race
with having the biggest chances to win up but still end up 3rd. You should add up BTC on your deposits so it might possibly get some more users.

jchi2210 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:47:21 PM

I bust all of that 2000 coins got from free daily log-in reward.Images arent bad but its too long to wait up but somehow entertainingI bet up the dragon on speed race
with having the biggest chances to win up but still end up 3rd. You should add up BTC on your deposits so it might possibly get some more users.

they have eth and halo currently and are working on adding BTC to all of their games. Some dragons are about to come up for sale so if you guys want a chance to earn Halo or ETH then this is it! they usually sell fast! Plus, the price goes up 20% everytime they go for sale (every 48 hours) so you're making money either way by owning one

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:40:47 PM

Hello, i just registered on your site and i must say, very nice graphics and music ! Congratulations !
I didnt started to play yet, i will very soon, and come back with a more detailed review Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: