Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will win the smart contracts competition?  (Read 548 times)
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:33:44 AM

Ethereum was obviously the leader and the only main smart contract platform of 2017 and 2018. But now I see that EOS is doing roughly double the activity as Ethereum and even Tron is doing around as much if not more activity as Ethereum.

Do you think EOS will be the big smart contract platform of the next crypto boom (and possibly further in to the future)? Or will Ethereum manage to hold its lead with its future tech upgrade scaling solutions?

Or is there another platform you think will challenge them?

Right now I'm thinking EOS could very well challenge Ethereum for smart contract dominance during the next crypto boom.

Do you think, investment division and having a small market price on the market by the best cryptos are the achievements of a smart contract? I don't think so. ETH and EOS opens allot of opportunities for projects to prosper but in a sense that, they are abused by some, there is no need I guess to implement a competition. We need to limit market cryptos for the best market value of the already existing ones. That would be a better idea I suppose?

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:01:50 AM

Ethereum was obviously the leader and the only main smart contract platform of 2017 and 2018. But now I see that EOS is doing roughly double the activity as Ethereum and even Tron is doing around as much if not more activity as Ethereum.

Do you think EOS will be the big smart contract platform of the next crypto boom (and possibly further in to the future)? Or will Ethereum manage to hold its lead with its future tech upgrade scaling solutions?

Right now I'm thinking EOS could very well challenge Ethereum for smart contract dominance during the next crypto boom.

for me nothing can beat Ethereum in the matter of smart contracts and EOS is still too difficult to use for a beginner.
april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:25:36 AM

For me, i think Ethereum will still be the boss. Though, EOS, NEO etc are doing good job too. But i like the competition going on. It is bringing the best out of them.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:43:44 AM

EOS will never compare to ETH in terms of smart contracts.
   ETH is always trying to improve its platform and gain the confidence of new users every day. Probably in the future there will be a currency that will be better for smart contracts than ETH, but it will not happen too soon.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jessyj48

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:20:47 AM

Is there a need for this competition? Smart contracts is nothing new in crypto space anymore and the king of smart contract is Ethereum as we all know it but few competitors have arise to tackle the king but I haven't seen any better

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:54:56 AM

From my point of view, the ETH project has been working with smart contracts for a long time, so for some reason I have no doubt that ETH will be a leader in this industry. Therefore, we have to wait a bit.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:24:01 PM

The crypto market is very competitive and we haven't seen the end of it yet because we might even see more project that has a better smart contract than the one that is available currently, this is why we should not be comparing projects in this space but rather trying to bring out the best.

When I say the best, I am trying to talk about a platform not just where one can deploy smart contract to the blockchain but can create a user friendly platform that would be easy to use by even a newbie in the space. We have a lot to see in this platform and I believe we are getting there soon.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:45:08 PM

nothing can beat Ethereum in the matter of smart contracts and EOS is still too difficult to use for a beginner.
You can’t say nothing will beat them, the only company I have seen that nobody has been successfully able to duplicate and beat is Cocacola, but I don’t think there is any system ethereum is using that is not opened to so many other competitors out there who can do better if they wish to do so, it all depends on marketing strategy, the force of awareness and other additional benefits that is not found in ethereum.

In the long run, EOS might do better than Ethereum if people’s testimonies works in favor of them, as time goes on, and users makes use of the system, they will testify if they can indeed beat Ethereum or not.
sabine80

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:56:05 PM

i can not imagine that eos will one day replace ethereum. also, i find it very quiet about eos and see no reason for me to use eos. if eos really wants to oust ethereum, eos really has a lot to do and bring out neat things. as long as that does not happen, i will stay with ethereum and keep using it.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:50:37 PM

EOS is a big contender they are constantly developing their platform and very soon if care its not taken they might soon overtake etherum.  But for now Etherum os leading in smart contract

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: