Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:46:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] Auxledger:Enterprise Blockchain Infrastructure (Decentralized Internet)  (Read 2177 times)
Kibercript (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:30:36 PM

As for me, the time of the bounty has already ended and there is absolutely no sense in participating in it. This is of course decided by everyone personally, but I consider it pointless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:39:26 PM

As for me, the time of the bounty has already ended and there is absolutely no sense in participating in it. This is of course decided by everyone personally, but I consider it pointless.
Why do you think so? For most people, generosity helped start this business!

k1berking

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:16:08 PM

Now more and more projects tend to conduct ITO on exchanges. It is much more profitable and fees are held in a few minutes.
adelaisav

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:18:29 PM

is there any chance to translation bounty sir ?
I'm an indonesian translator, my portofolio ; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ltym_vuCnAvpGD7F7KnldJtm7wYP8S3sdZ7pdRaK8Jg/htmlview
contact me if u're needed an indonesian translator sir
Julia1992

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:14:57 PM

There is no information about total allocated tokens for each campaign.
I think all the information will appear soon! After all, the site has just opened!

Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:41:43 PM

When are the bounty payments? Now the projects are paid a year or two after the end of the ico.

Bounty tokens will be distributed post Token Sale with locking period of 6 months only.
I'm glad that you wrote this. Now it is clear. Why not directly after post token sale?
Kibercript (OP)

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:23:06 PM

When are the bounty payments? Now the projects are paid a year or two after the end of the ico.

Bounty tokens will be distributed post Token Sale with locking period of 6 months only.
I'm glad that you wrote this. Now it is clear. Why not directly after post token sale?
Developers are reinsured from the fact that people like me and you will lower the price of the token when we start selling tokens.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:26:35 PM

For me, this is the issue. Locking up bounty tokens for 6 months post token sale. Is it only bounty tokens that's locked up or team and ICO participants token also. Information on this is key.
This is done to ensure that people do not sell them immediately on the exchange, but kept them in their wallets and the price was slightly higher.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:15:44 PM

I think all the information will appear soon! After all, the site has just opened!
In general, according to the logic, they should make a schedule of how the finances will be distributed after the bounty of the company for the development of the project.
k1berking

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:24:28 PM

In general, according to the logic, they should make a schedule of how the finances will be distributed after the bounty of the company for the development of the project.
I agree with you. It is necessary at least to know what you are working for though it is wrappers))
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:35:32 PM

I agree with you. It is necessary at least to know what you are working for though it is wrappers))
So for the sake of this, people work in the project, or rather take part in the bounty, so that in the future you can sell tokens and make a profit for their efforts.
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:52:22 PM

So for the sake of this, people work in the project, or rather take part in the bounty, so that in the future you can sell tokens and make a profit for their efforts.
Earlier, if you face the truth, bounty brought tokens much more to their owners, but right now everything has become much worse, although most likely very much depends on the project and its team on how it develops it.
Julia1992

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:44:05 AM

For me, this is the issue. Locking up bounty tokens for 6 months post token sale. Is it only bounty tokens that's locked up or team and ICO participants token also. Information on this is key.
This is done to ensure that people do not sell them immediately on the exchange, but kept them in their wallets and the price was slightly higher.
It is foolish to sell tokens immediately after receiving them !!! Of course it is better to hold!

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:01:59 AM

where is the spreadsheet to see the participants list from thus bounty campaign
and would you like to give us informations what is the weekly period from thus bounty ?
for example
week 1 from 8 april to 14 april
week 2 from 15 april to 21 april etc
thanks

Kirand

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:21:19 AM

It is foolish to sell tokens immediately after receiving them !!! Of course it is better to hold!
it is impossible to condemn people here, everyone decides when he will sell tokens, there is just such a nuance as the project freezes them, for example, then yes
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:03:54 PM

where is the spreadsheet to see the participants list from thus bounty campaign
and would you like to give us informations what is the weekly period from thus bounty ?
for example
week 1 from 8 april to 14 april
week 2 from 15 april to 21 april etc
thanks
This infa will be very useful for the bountists themselves, because you need to know when it will be credited and how it will be held
Julia1992

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:27:18 PM

it is impossible to condemn people here, everyone decides when he will sell tokens, there is just such a nuance as the project freezes them, for example, then yes
No one condemns anyone for anything! Just never have to hurry !!!

CiNik

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:33:21 PM

But here you need to understand the fact that there are people who simply do not trust and try to do everything quickly
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:19:59 PM

But here you need to understand the fact that there are people who simply do not trust and try to do everything quickly
I personally never sold tokens quickly, it is better to wait and do everything for a normal price, or rather sell them on the exchange
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:08:08 PM

Now it’s very difficult to trust anyone to the market, everyone only wants money for himself, but there are of course exceptions.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: