Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 05:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] Auxledger:Enterprise Blockchain Infrastructure (Decentralized Internet)  (Read 2165 times)
Kibercript (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:54:51 PM

How to check whether I accept bounty company? I can not find the table.
Is it possible to write in telegrams and find out all the details there?
Why ask questions in telegrams if this thread is created for these purposes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:04:22 PM

Here on the forum it is much easier to communicate and learn information than in the Telegram!

niranppat

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:12:49 PM

I feel proud being Indian to follow footprints of Indian AuxLedger blockchain on world-map. Recently, India has made significant breakthrough in many facets of human endeavor except on most coveted arena of blockchain probably owing to lack of Govt. regulation and people’s misconception about technological bounties to the spiritual nation of the world that we know. I, like the approach team AuxLedger to solve problems of masses in the given regulatory framework without unnecessarily blowing the established setup (Some proven blockchains enthusiast rant).Looking forward for Grand success!
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:48:00 PM

This project looks good. However, the bounty program needs an experienced bounty manager to make it successful. This thread was started over a week ago and hardly any people have signed up for its bounty.
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:54:58 PM

Here on the forum it is much easier to communicate and learn information than in the Telegram!
Why is it easier, for example, it's easier for me to communicate with people in telegrams, and on the forum you don't always get real-time information
Kirand

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:55:15 PM

Oh, litter there was an error and post comments 2 times, just by chance Grin
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:15:19 PM

This project looks good. However, the bounty program needs an experienced bounty manager to make it successful. This thread was started over a week ago and hardly any people have signed up for its bounty.
Maybe later everything will be different and people will come, you need good advertising, as they say, to find your target audience
Julia1992

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:19:36 PM

Why is it easier, for example, it's easier for me to communicate with people in telegrams, and on the forum you don't always get real-time information
It is convenient for everyone to communicate in their own way! I get enough information on the forum!

DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:13:59 PM

It is convenient for everyone to communicate in their own way! I get enough information on the forum!
here everyone decides for himself where and how he needs to get information, you can always write and know everything personally
Vaneenneva

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:33:57 PM

here everyone decides for himself where and how he needs to get information, you can always write and know everything personally
It is impossible to judge people here, everyone decides for himself how and where it is most convenient for him to communicate, I personally like the messengers, all because I get an answer much faster
Julia1992

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:43:44 PM

It is impossible to judge people here, everyone decides for himself how and where it is most convenient for him to communicate, I personally like the messengers, all because I get an answer much faster
Of course! I agree with you completely! Everyone decides for himself!

Quersamine

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:16:57 PM

Each project in the future has opportunities for prospects, because on the Internet there are no restrictions in the development of the project.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:37:49 PM

Each project in the future has opportunities for prospects, because on the Internet there are no restrictions in the development of the project.
There are always ideas, only all ideas pursue monetary investments, but not everyone has them.
Rdalvianna

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:18:38 PM

And on the contrary, I love to read all the information on the forum; here you can even organize everything in pictures
Julia1992

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:29:34 PM

There are always ideas, only all ideas pursue monetary investments, but not everyone has them.
Not everyone has and not everyone is ready to invest their money now! The market is very bad and many do not want to risk it!

Kirand

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:21:14 PM

Not everyone has and not everyone is ready to invest their money now! The market is very bad and many do not want to risk it!
But those who have extra money for it are at risk, on the one hand it is right, you can always do a lot more of your cash
l27ification

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:15:47 PM

I think its because of the low reward amount that hunter will get compare to other projects..
Julia1992

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:34:19 PM

Most now have huge financial problems. so few investors! Sad

Quersamine

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:46:22 PM

I think its because of the low reward amount that hunter will get compare to other projects..
Well, maybe people will raise the price for participating in their bounty company, and they will thus attract new members.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:04:21 PM

Most now have huge financial problems. so few investors! Sad
sooner or later everything should get better, it cannot be so forever that the market is at the bottom
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: