Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:48:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] Auxledger:Enterprise Blockchain Infrastructure (Decentralized Internet)  (Read 2171 times)
Vaneenneva

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:13:11 PM

Most now have huge financial problems. so few investors! Sad
sooner or later everything should get better, it cannot be so forever that the market is at the bottom
If you run a little more advertising, people will go to the project, you just need to send it right
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:15:04 PM

sooner or later everything should get better, it cannot be so forever that the market is at the bottom
Of course! We must believe in the best! You can not give up! Soon everything will be fine!

Kibercript (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:20:04 PM

If you run a little more advertising, people will go to the project, you just need to send it right
The amount of advertising will not solve the problem.  It is necessary to do everything in moderation.  The main quality, not quantity.
k1berking

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:22:45 PM

I still do not see the table with the participants.  How do I know if they accepted me or not?  How to track when the response period ends?
Rdalvianna

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:44:18 PM

The amount of advertising will not solve the problem.  It is necessary to do everything in moderation.  The main quality, not quantity.
The point is not the amount of advertising, but in its quality, the better it is aimed at the target audience, the further it becomes much easier
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:08:14 PM

I still do not see the table with the participants.  How do I know if they accepted me or not?  How to track when the response period ends?
Most likely the project has not fully earned, but there is a chance that I am mistaken)
Vaneenneva

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:27:26 PM

Most likely the project has not fully earned, but there is a chance that I am mistaken)
Most likely they simply prepare the information or the list itself, although it is strange, everything should work.
Julia1992

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:10:03 PM

The point is not the amount of advertising, but in its quality, the better it is aimed at the target audience, the further it becomes much easier
Of course . absolutely agree with you! Quality is the first step to success!

Kibercript (OP)

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:45:27 PM

What is the point to run a bounty with broken terms and conditions.  How it all looks weird.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:49:18 PM

The main thing is that this should be fully completed, since so many projects do not show a good result.
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:13:22 PM

What is the point to run a bounty with broken terms and conditions.  How it all looks weird.
And what, if someone broke the rules on the forum? in the bounty of the company more precisely
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:22:33 PM

Oh, there are many more aspects about the quality of the project, depending on which team, for example, and what kind of end result they want.
Rdalvianna

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:48:23 PM

Oh, there are many more aspects about the quality of the project, depending on which team, for example, and what kind of end result they want.
I will remain with one opinion that if the team has no desire to develop the project, but they buy advertising on the principle of "let it be," then there will be nothing
Vaneenneva

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:31:49 AM

I will remain with one opinion that if the team has no desire to develop the project, but they buy advertising on the principle of "let it be," then there will be nothing
It’s logical that the ad must be properly configured to work and attract new customers.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:14:25 PM

First of all, this is a team, and then you can think about advertising and everything else.
Julia1992

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:37:49 PM

The main thing is that this should be fully completed, since so many projects do not show a good result.
Many projects are closed and have not begun their work completely due to an illiterate approach to business!

BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:01:08 PM

Many projects are closed and have not begun their work completely due to an illiterate approach to business!
But this is their problem, before you run your project, you need to properly analyze the market.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:20:33 PM

But this is their problem, before you run your project, you need to properly analyze the market.
How many people, so many opinions, now on the market solves only one main aspect - experience
Rdalvianna

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:37:13 PM

How many people, so many opinions, now on the market solves only one main aspect - experience
I also think that the team should think the same way, there may be differences, but not critical ones.
Julia1992

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:34:00 PM

All project successes depend on the team and their work!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: