Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:16:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 2GETHER - THE FIRST EUROPEAN CRYPTO CARD (DELIVERING NOW)  (Read 5636 times)
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:23:46 PM

I believe that in the near future it will be very profitable to pay in cryptocurrency through a card! This is a really cool opportunity! I will use it with pleasure!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:47:49 PM

That's why token is created to pay for services within application and fees for transfer, withdrawal and maintenance. I think they can add option to pay with liquid crypto, but for higher rate.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:56:59 AM

In future. Will it be possible, through an attachment, to transfer fiat money from a card to a card? And is it possible to activate additional virtual accounts?
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:11:35 AM

2gether platform idea is that "revenues are shared
with customers based on each of their particular contributions" because standard banking is not sharing their revenues with owners of assets.
Manucre

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:56:37 AM

The 300M of 2GT of incentives for team members, have them blocked for a period of time or can they use them at any time they can go down and up?
sanchote

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:01:52 AM

talking about features pending implementation, what is about payment round-up rules? . I thing It is an interesting point and many people could agree.
when are you planning to develop that feature?
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:33:02 AM

I see that your team doesn't pass KYC verification yet  on the web portal of analytics ICOBench. I would recommend doing this to attract more investors to the project. Trust in the team is the path to success.
Passing KYC on icobench is really important for any project that is hosted on icobench.  When choosing a project for investment, I always pay attention to this item in the project questionnaire.
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:05:11 AM

I hope visa does not know that you use it so. Otherwise, it will simply cancel your cards in one instant.
Cryptocurrency is banned by their parameters if you did not know.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:22:41 AM

I hope visa does not know that you use it so. Otherwise, it will simply cancel your cards in one instant. Cryptocurrency is banned by their parameters if you did not know.
Visa really refuses to cooperate with many projects, but some projects managed to sign cooperation with Visa, and then successfully use plastic cards and the Visa infrastructure.
ericbal

Activity: 144
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:28:37 AM

Since 2gether's "users will enjoy extra benefits according to the amount of 2GT tokens they hold, in exchange for the larger value that their holdings create for the overall 2gether community", what would encourage 2gether customers to put their tokens on sale in exchanges?

I think investors outside Europe in 2gether's community are really interested in buying 2GT at its low price, but if there isn't any incentive for holders to sell, how would a healthy 2GT market (and consequently the value increase) sustain outside the app?

Well.
Usually, the hardest thing is doing people hold your tokens, not the opposite.
Should this happen it would be an amazing success for 2gether!
I know the team is thinking about great reasons to make people hold tokens, and I think it's something REALLY important to reduce the velocity and create interest into the token.

Let's imagine they do it great and that the price raises a lot because lot of people want to keep it.
Well, it's gonna be a simple supply and demand result.
As long as people don't want to sell, the price will get higher.
Then some people will want to buy. Because they need money at that moment. Because they think it will ne go higher. Because...
It's like Bitcoin right now. Some people are dead certain it will get to 50k and won't sell now. Some others don't know if it will get the 6k and will be happy to sell lower.
Everyone sees the project with different eyes, convictions, needs.
So we will always find people selling. As we will always find people buying.
We just don't know what will be the price Smiley
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:04:17 PM

Since 2gether's "users will enjoy extra benefits according to the amount of 2GT tokens they hold, in exchange for the larger value that their holdings create for the overall 2gether community", what would encourage 2gether customers to put their tokens on sale in exchanges?

I think investors outside Europe in 2gether's community are really interested in buying 2GT at its low price, but if there isn't any incentive for holders to sell, how would a healthy 2GT market (and consequently the value increase) sustain outside the app?

Well.
Usually, the hardest thing is doing people hold your tokens, not the opposite.
Should this happen it would be an amazing success for 2gether!
I know the team is thinking about great reasons to make people hold tokens, and I think it's something REALLY important to reduce the velocity and create interest into the token.

Let's imagine they do it great and that the price raises a lot because lot of people want to keep it.
Well, it's gonna be a simple supply and demand result.
As long as people don't want to sell, the price will get higher.
Then some people will want to buy. Because they need money at that moment. Because they think it will ne go higher. Because...
It's like Bitcoin right now. Some people are dead certain it will get to 50k and won't sell now. Some others don't know if it will get the 6k and will be happy to sell lower.
Everyone sees the project with different eyes, convictions, needs.
So we will always find people selling. As we will always find people buying.
We just don't know what will be the price Smiley
In any case, if the cryptocurrency market goes up, this project will be easier to adapt to the global economic system.
treslebres

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:06:22 PM

Hi guys!

I don't know if there is or there is not this feature in the app, but if it there isn't, wouldn't be a nice tool for clients to be able to set a stop depending on their cryptocurrencies prices?

Example: Client X has in his 2gether app some BTC which he bought at 5,000 EUR, and some ETH bought at 130 EUR. While he lives his life, BTC and ETH prices can be above or below the price he bought them. With this "stop loss" and "trigger price" button, he could set configurations to only buy a cup of coffee with BTC if it's above 5k; if it's under 5k, next coin could be ETH, but only if it's over 130 EUR; if it's not, well, he will pay for his coffee with EUR anyways.

Wink
2gether

Activity: 200

http://2gether.global

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:05:26 PM

I hope visa does not know that you use it so. Otherwise, it will simply cancel your cards in one instant.

They know  Wink

It’s an exciting time in the global payments industry as innovators inject new ideas and technologies to enable seamless commerce for everyone, everywhere. We value the opportunity to collaborate with fintech partners like 2gether to develop cutting-edge payments solutions for businesses and consumers”, says Carmen Alonso, V isa General Manager in Spain.

Link to full article

2gether, Finance Powered By The People!
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:25:20 PM

They know  Wink

It’s an exciting time in the global payments industry as innovators inject new ideas and technologies to enable seamless commerce for everyone, everywhere. We value the opportunity to collaborate with fintech partners like 2gether to develop cutting-edge payments solutions for businesses and consumers”, says Carmen Alonso, V isa General Manager in Spain.

Link to full article

I thought the news came from a legit source Cheesy Any press release from VISA that they free acknowledge your existence that they know that you are operating a visa powered crypto card?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Biton_Patron

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:40:57 PM

Development in this direction will bring a lot of profit for investors)) Now people do not realize the importance of this technology.
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:49:18 PM

Development in this direction will bring a lot of profit for investors)) Now people do not realize the importance of this technology.
Of course it will be so! I am more than confident that after many people come into the cryptocurrency, almost every person will use the cards for the calculation. Well, in general, we will see early now to predict the future!
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:03:16 PM

As far as I know the biggest issue when we talk about credit cards in crypto is processing. So do you have confirmed partnership with visa or master card?
And what about taxes?
sanchote

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:11:19 PM

I would like to know when are users going to start receiving 2GT as rewards incentives due to their activity, data and any other kind of transactions.

Second question is about a feature which maybe it's on the way or maybe it isn't, but many clients will do a large use. I am talking about NFC payments from smartphones, smartwatches entering in a world heading by applepay, samsungpay, googlepay, etc.
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:12:39 PM

Many people are very far from simple bank cards. What to say about cryptocurrency, not enough time should pass before people start using cryptocurrency!
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:47:41 PM

First european crypto card should be much more popular, so let's help to increase popularity of 2gether. You should definitely implement bounty+ increase marketing expenses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: