Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LMXC] [IEO] | PoS | Gift Cards & Vouchers | Debit Card | Cashback  (Read 2196 times)
LimonX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:27:44 PM

Why doing a STO after the token sale ?

The company will require external funding to develop to the best extent, hence planning a STO for 2020

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LimonX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:35:12 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2019, 06:27:51 PM by LimonX

What’s LimonXpro ? I don’t really get the point.

It's meant to provide companies that hold crypto assets an alternative way to use their funds for development
abuzein
Copper Member

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:41:25 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2019, 03:28:50 AM by abuzein

I am very interested about LimonX project and i can't wait for them to launch their mainnet in the third quarter of this year. This project is going to server as a catalyst in making crypto enthusiasts  spend their cryptocurrencies in their daily activities.
gentaputrakasila

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:59:57 AM

The goal that make crypto-assets fungibility smoother and easier is somewhat interesting. This move can change how the cryptocurrency looks and people will need it soon. And the cashback/benefit after using LimonX services, that's so good.
Hakeemjuve

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:20:58 PM

This is easy to understand. Ive only seen cashback using fiat for making payments and this is the first crypto community ive seen adding cashback using thier services. I love cashback deals and I know many will love this.

And Apart from the easy payment getting and cashback which will make a lot embrace the community. LMXC is also mineable. Thats good.
Ive seen a lot but most time, I hardly understand them. For this, Its easy for me to understand and Im not exaggerating.
wailok

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:22:51 AM

Make a meaningful post on LimonX Announcement page on Bitcointlalk Forum for 500 points. This task is private because we don't want people to ruin the ANN thread of LimonX. Hence if you feel qualified enough to make a very useful post on their ANN thread send @Bdinu89 or @ikkelins4359 on discord with an image of you making the post on Bitcointalk forum. If we know is good enough we will give you the go ahead and reward you with 500 points.
TwoPigs

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:17:45 AM

Cashback its all about that! I just love your project because there's a meaning behind it, not some stupid altcoins. Would definately jump in for an investement in LimonX!
If by any chance you need a translation from Bulgarian or Serbian you can hit me up! Would gladly help! Smiley
Keep up the good work!
asinrobin

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:10:24 AM

I am currently buying LimonX. It makes me more benifit than I thought. Suggest all to buy it.
FirstleeAzagra

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 11:56:14 PM

LimonX Project has very unique platform, which give more value into different types of cryptoassets. It has a great vision to get LimonX Tokens to become a stable coin in the future for me, also to get high demand to replace cash into the future using its own blockchain.
3dson37

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 02:29:15 PM

Hello, I would like to congratulate you on the excellent platform that the limonx team created, I want to do my part and help you improve even more, today I accessed you page private.limonx and is taking too long to load, I ask you also have the Portuguese language Brazil, because there are many Brazilians who use Cryptocurrencies, thanks ...
FirstleeAzagra

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 02:30:20 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2019, 05:01:13 PM by FirstleeAzagra

LimonX Project is very unique and promising, I would highly recommend to buy some too, for all of us can be benefits and join them to reach the top.
LimonX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:52:56 PM

Hello, I would like to congratulate you on the excellent platform that the limonx team created, I want to do my part and help you improve even more, today I accessed you page private.limonx and is taking too long to load, I ask you also have the Portuguese language Brazil, because there are many Brazilians who use Cryptocurrencies, thanks ...

We'll do our best to get the portuguese translation ready ASAP Smiley
remmus4you

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:44:27 AM

Easy and secure! People looking for good services around the world and so am I. It is like LimonX choose me while I looked for it. So, why to seek for complicate things when you can make it simple. If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs. Just belive, LimonX!   Cool
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:47:31 PM

So is LimonX only for Europe? I am referring to the 500+ brands and stores where your giftcards and prepaid cards can be spend. I think it will be great if we can use this in the entire world across countries.

And I would also like to know if the network LimonX will be launching in 4th quarter powered by the blockchain technology? I know it will be proof-of-stake but I want to clarify things.

I like the max supply by the way since it's 13.1M only. I hope there will be no new coins to be created in the future and instead burn unsold coins or do something attracting to consumers.

I also noticed the image shown with iTunes, Amazon and mastercard? Not sure but assuming they will be part of the project then it's going to be huge with these top brands.
LimonX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 05:03:16 AM

So is LimonX only for Europe? I am referring to the 500+ brands and stores where your giftcards and prepaid cards can be spend. I think it will be great if we can use this in the entire world across countries.

And I would also like to know if the network LimonX will be launching in 4th quarter powered by the blockchain technology? I know it will be proof-of-stake but I want to clarify things.

I like the max supply by the way since it's 13.1M only. I hope there will be no new coins to be created in the future and instead burn unsold coins or do something attracting to consumers.

I also noticed the image shown with iTunes, Amazon and mastercard? Not sure but assuming they will be part of the project then it's going to be huge with these top brands.

Hi, we're available in Europe for now and will be expanding to US market prioritarily in the coming weeks, then progressively the rest of the world.
Our mainnet will be launched early Q1 2020.
Unsold coins won't be issued.
Those brands are already available on the platform.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 11:30:03 PM

Hello there, I read earlier at the launch of a disord bounty contest that you would launch your mainnet in the fourth quarter of this year instead of the previously announced third quarter. How true is this as i had plan to purchase some LMXC myself. I want to know for hos long i would have to hold and wait you know Smiley

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
LimonX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:45:14 AM

Hello there, I read earlier at the launch of a disord bounty contest that you would launch your mainnet in the fourth quarter of this year instead of the previously announced third quarter. How true is this as i had plan to purchase some LMXC myself. I want to know for hos long i would have to hold and wait you know Smiley

Hello,

We'll issue an ERC20 in Q4 2019 after our last IEO round so people can freely trade it on exchanges or swap it for our mainnet PoS token afterwards.
Cryptic_bird

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:52:51 PM

Actually the LimonX project seems a very stable and excellent way to cash and spend crypto in the ever broadening market of online shopping. It also speaks for them that they accept a lot of crypto currencies and support a lot of brands. It's a great new ecosystem with a lot of potential!! I foresee a great future for this new initiative. Thums up, guys at LimonX
Cheers,
Marcel
aigina

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 02:24:17 PM

LimonX already allows you to convert your digital assets into usable vouchers, e-gift cards or prepaid cards top-ups in a frictionless and convenient way: a simple e-mail address is enough to order. The team is ahead of their roadmap, with 500+ onboarded brands, which can be bought using LimonX ecosystem. The prominent cards already available include Amazon, Zalando, Battlenet, PlayStation Network, XBOX, Netflix, Google Play, Steam, Mastercard Prepaid Debit cards.

The process to procure these cards is simple; you just choose desired gift/card from their catalog, decide the amount (ranging from 20 to 250 EUR, for up to 1K EUR in a single order) and make the payment in your preferred cryptocurrency. Currently you can choose from 15 cryptocurrencies, such as BTC, ETH, ZEC, XMR, XEM, NEO, VTC, KMD, LSK, ETC, DOGE, DASH, DGB or BCH.
hayunifr

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:34:47 PM

Is LimonX could use in Asia especially Indonesia? FYI, in Indonesia, we have limited person with knowledge about trading for cryptocurrency. I, as crypto lover felt some difficulties for KYC verification at some crypto exchanger (ie. ID verification). I hope LimonX would make it easier for users from Indonesia so it could make crypto trader from Indonesia have more support for crypto development. Success for LimonX!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: