Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LMXC] [IEO] | PoS | Gift Cards & Vouchers | Debit Card | Cashback  (Read 2198 times)
LimonX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:25:52 PM

Is LimonX could use in Asia especially Indonesia? FYI, in Indonesia, we have limited person with knowledge about trading for cryptocurrency. I, as crypto lover felt some difficulties for KYC verification at some crypto exchanger (ie. ID verification). I hope LimonX would make it easier for users from Indonesia so it could make crypto trader from Indonesia have more support for crypto development. Success for LimonX!!!

Hi,

We're going to organize a huge poll in several big crypto-communities to get to know in which countries LimonX services could have the best use Smiley
We'll update everyone here as well !
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spirete_1234

Activity: 343
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 05:23:00 PM

I hope be success project. i love follow this project. LMXC is great idea for best future . good luck team

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 06:39:54 PM

When are you going to have crypto cards? Will be this a cards which support crypto or just fiat? For example as I know Monaco has cards for fiat only, but its possible convert crypto in their wallet...
LimonX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:47:47 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2019, 12:56:50 PM by LimonX

When are you going to have crypto cards? Will be this a cards which support crypto or just fiat? For example as I know Monaco has cards for fiat only, but its possible convert crypto in their wallet...
Timeframe will heavily depend on our card issuer. What we plan to have in the first place is the same as we already provide for https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/consumers/find-card-products/prepaid-cards.html
https://www.pcsmastercard.com/fr, https://www.transcash.fr/, https://www.neosurf.com/fr_FR and https://www.toneofirst.com/ which is prepaid card top ups payable in a wide range of cryptos, including LMXC in 2020 for those looking to get cashback instead of paying fees Smiley
tizoka

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:56:28 PM

Its a good project and the number one thing and this is the first time that a crypto have a cashback on its customer. I see many crypto but this is the first time that a crypto have cashback when using the platform that is so unique. I like the project, looking for more on this project. I will recommended it to my friend and its uniqueness on other crpyto.
vikkipoly

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 12:18:46 PM

I love this project and I will recommended it to my friend. Why? because
-  it is simple and effective service. The process  takes only few steps: you just choose the desired gift / card from their catalog, decide the amount (ranging from 20 to 250 EUR, for up to 1K EUR in a single order) and make the payment in your preferred cryptocurrency
-  the team is always available for any problems, support service will always help and clarify everything
- the project has a great potential
-  the  cards already available include Amazon,  PlayStation Network, XBOX, Netflix, Google Play, Steam
- CASHBACK - it is a good idea in crypto world!
jadams2k18

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:21:11 PM

Today there are thousands of cryptocurrency exchange platforms, which not only allow crypto trading but also give away crypto assets through faucet systems, giveaways and other types of projects. Cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more widespread all over the world. And anyone can have them and keep them in their own wallets. However, when it comes to using this virtual economic system it becomes difficult in many places, perhaps because they are banned or simply because, in some countries, they do not have the platforms to handle cryptocurrencies. That is why today I come to talk about a project that comes to give real use to cryptocurrencies, that is, to convert them into money (literally). This project is called LimonX.

As mentioned above, LimonX has its own blockchain called LimonXchain, which uses the consensus method PoS (Proof of stake) which unlike PoW (used by Bitcoin and Ethereum), does not consume an excessive amount of electrical energy nor requires high processing of GPU and CPU. By making the LimonX blockchain more eco-friendly, in addition, this consensus allows processing many more transactions than the PoW method, which makes the LimonX blockchain more scalable and faster.

Two of the use cases I exposed in the post I wrote about LimonX, were:

Ernest is a cryptocurrency enthusiast and loves to watch his series over and over again on Netflix. However, he forgot to pay the subscription. But that doesn't worry him because thanks to the LimonX service, Ernest can use his crypto coins to buy a Netflix gift card to pay his subscription on time.

Not only he can pay for his subscription, but he can also give away these types of cards so his loved ones can appreciate the Netflix service without having to sign up with a credit card. Isn't it great?

Erica is a girl who is crypto enthusiastic and also loves to visit the stores of shopping malls, unlike her friends, who buy everything by Amazon or electronically way. Erica likes to touch and observe all the details of the products before deciding to buy them. She uses her PCS Mastercard® Prepaid Payment Card as her favorite payment method. With LimonX, Erica can reload her card using her cryptocurrencies, making all her digital currencies cashable. In addition, Erica can also withdraw cash from the 34 million ATM Mastercard worldwide. She is literally cashing out her cryptocurrencies.

As we could see LimonX gives you the freedom to use cryptocurrencies to buy anything you want by converting them into prepaid cards or gift cards, which you can use to pay for services, buy products and even get cash anywhere in the world.

With LimonX you can purchase any type of prepaid card to buy in iTunes, Amazon and Google Play. You also have access to recharge prepaid cards such as PCS Mastercard, Transcash, Neosurf, Paysafecard, Toneo First, and Ticket Premium.

And for online game lovers, another advantage of using the LimonX platform is that it offers a wide range of cards to access games, game extensions, music, and other products from Xbox, PSN, Steam, League Of Legends, Battle.Net, and Nintendo EShop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: