Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Number of Blockchain wallet users are now above 35 million  (Read 614 times)
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 11:09:04 PM

According to the latest numbers from blockchain.com, there is now more than 35 million wallets connected to the bitcoin blockchain.

https://www.blockchain.com/ja/charts/my-wallet-n-users?timespan=all

This statistic does not provide much of the information that helps us judge the development of btc
As mentioned by guys
There are missing and forgotten wallets, etc.
And vice versa there are hard wallets
Sealis

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:21:03 PM

Compare it to when the first wallet was made, and look at it now. Over 35 million users, and it could only go up from now on. Bitcoin is still at a young age, and there should still be a lot of chances for it to grow.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:24:14 PM

and it will increase more and more, i love bitcoin and that system because when we generate bitcoin address, we never get the same address with other people, its like totally different, but expert people said it will happen with little possibility, hahahaha. its amazing system

Rinso

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 12:19:48 AM

if thats true that's good news! the more wallets listed can be as a calculation of how many know and use cryptocurrency right? and the greater the strength of the community of crypto users so that the government that has not legalized this can think of this again

www.bitcoinisle.com
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:06:13 PM

It probably far less than this. Bitcoin address is not like your typical bank account that is linked to single identity. Most people owns multiple Bitcoin/cryptocurrency addresses.  I have no less than 3 addresses on the "blockchain" wallet
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:14:03 PM

According to the latest numbers from blockchain.com, there is now more than 35 million wallets connected to the bitcoin blockchain.

The numbers of Blockchain wallet users is impressive to know but don't think, that most of these wallet are still active Or possibly, most of these wallets are owned by some greedy users that own different addresses. Believe that in the nearest future more users will be add up and the Blockchain business will shoot up to unimaginable numbers of Blockchain wallets users.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:44:44 PM

If 35 million blockchain.com wallet omly means there should be lots of other bitcoin wallet   Hardware wallets , ledger nanos , then other cryptocurrency wallets exists . I think it is really good growth of crypto currency . Hope soon crypto currency will replace banking system.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:32:14 PM

If 35 million blockchain.com wallet omly means there should be lots of other bitcoin wallet   Hardware wallets , ledger nanos , then other cryptocurrency wallets exists . I think it is really good growth of crypto currency . Hope soon crypto currency will replace banking system.
i think blockchain.com is showing only their own stats not including others wallets. it would be interesting to know the active users out of those 35 million.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:57:37 PM

i think blockchain.com is showing only their own stats not including others wallets. it would be interesting to know the active users out of those 35 million.
Yes, that would be great especially because many people have multiple wallets and it's hard to tell how many active users they actually have because I am almost sure it couldn't be 35 million. I would say it probably less than 10 millions or so, considering many wallets are not being used anymore and also as I said almost every person owns multiple wallets.
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:21:39 PM

Well those are not single users for your information (as title's mentioning).

Those are total blockchain wallets. As for instance i can have way more then 20 wallets thus not being 20 individual users.

Still thank you for that heads up. It looks like its growing exponentially which is a good thing.

Nothing to see here
zuziekatee

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:10:35 AM

Looking at the number of bitcoin wallets we have and also the number of people using them, I feel the number is going to be more than 35 million. Blockchain wallet is the most widely used as being the first and also many trust it more than others and also for its improvements. Now you can do swap on a verified blockchain wallet to bitcoin, ether, bitcoin cash and stellar .

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:26:42 AM

35million members blockchain wallet it means bitcoin adoption is happening around the world we may see this figure get double in the next coming months
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:52:57 AM

35million members blockchain wallet it means bitcoin adoption is happening around the world we may see this figure get double in the next coming months

Bitcoin adoption is happening but this data does not mean anything. It can easily be inflated because a user can create multiple wallets. This is not actually 1 user is to 1 wallet.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:03:01 AM

That's an increasing number, but how can we get the real number of users using bitcoin ?
One person can make multiple accounts, and some just leave the accounts after they use it, so we just get the percentage to determine the number of users.

There is no way to get a real statistic of this numbers because people can use a new one everytime, more over if they are active sender to make their transaction untraceable. And this is one of the reason why government still can't control the transaction as well. But to think that above 35mil wallet users then it is growing a lot since I know last time they do not even have half of this numbers
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:50:57 AM

Just look at the bright side even if it is just above 35 million the price has increased so much what else if almost all of the people around the world started to use it?
And also let's not forget that there are some wallet that has been forgotten and would never to be open again and there are some people who use more than 1 wallet.

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:25:38 AM

What's impressive is that the growth has been exponential, and that the bear market has had a negligible effect on this growth. Also of note is the growth of transaction volume, which has surpassed 2017 levels.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:33:24 AM

That is huge number and still counting the crypto space is getting bigger with new users coming in at every point, with time the whole world is going to adopt this great technology.
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:48:15 AM

That is huge number and still counting the crypto space is getting bigger with new users coming in at every point, with time the whole world is going to adopt this great technology.

right after regulation comes
znation

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:01:40 AM

Current Bitcoin is not well known, so the number of wallets is not much. If more people know, I think the number of wallets will increase greatly.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:23:25 AM

Still a painfully low amount of wallets.  Lots of people have many wallets and even less have a significant amount of bitcoin.  This really shows how far off we are for full adoption but this just means the price has a lot of room to grow.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: