Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hhampuz Reputation Thread  (Read 4101 times)
Lionel Messi

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:39:07 PM

He is garbage man with low self esteem.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:43:51 PM
Merited by hilariousandco (1)

I don't think Hhampuz has ever been a garbage man. There is nothing wrong with garbage men either. They world will turn into a huge pile of litter if nobody empties our bins once a week. Show a little respect or feel free to drive your own garbage to a local landfill instead!
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 2984

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:47:14 PM

Fucking coward creating an Alt to talk shit. Whoever you are, you're a douchebag of the highest order. Also, garbage men make good money where I'm from. There isn't a damn thing wrong having any type of job. Those who sit around and live off their government are the ones who should be made fun of.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213

Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 03:02:30 PM

He is garbage man
Think about this world without garbage men. Who would be collecting your daily load of household junk and prevent spreading of diseases which are preventable by proper garbage disposal and sanitation? Who would be there to make sure your morning poop is drained to the proper place and not back to your dinner table?

But anyway I dont expect illiterate kids of this forum trying to get weed money by scamming others to understand these things.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1960

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:24:09 PM

This whole thread is just a fucking shit show. Everyone in collectibles section knows H and trusts him. Leave it at that FFS.  Stop the sig camp posts already and negative shit. Whatever anyone may have done in a prior life/job is not relevant here either. Roll Eyes
The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:55:54 PM

Reading through this thread I see it mention QS was accepted then REMOVED later from a sig campaign run by hhampuz. What did he do during that time to cause his removal?  there seems no details here given at all. Surely this should be fully transparent?
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:56:53 PM

Reading through this thread I see it mention QS was accepted then REMOVED later from a sig campaign run by hhampuz. What did he do during that time to cause his removal?  there seems no details here given at all. Surely this should be fully transparent?

Read more, post less. Wink
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 5879

Meh.

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:58:50 PM

Reading through this thread I see it mention QS was accepted then REMOVED later from a sig campaign run by hhampuz. What did he do during that time to cause his removal?  there seems no details here given at all. Surely this should be fully transparent?

I can add and I can remove users from any of my campaigns at any time without having to give an explanation. If you are looking for a communist state I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place!

Being in a signature campaign is not a human right. Campaign participants are expendable.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 12:02:26 AM

I can add and I can remove users from any of my campaigns at any time without having to give an explanation. If you are looking for a communist state I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place!

Being in a signature campaign is not a human right. Campaign participants are expendable.
Hey, since we're in the same cult, it's time to add me to your campaigns again. I need that sweet, sweet bitcoin and I'm dying to spam the forum again. Smiley

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:09:58 AM

Hey, since we're in the same cult, it's time to add me to your campaigns again. I need that sweet, sweet bitcoin and I'm dying to spam the forum again. Smiley

Back in line #214. You'll soon be called upon!

The-One-Above-All

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:17:53 AM

Reading through this thread I see it mention QS was accepted then REMOVED later from a sig campaign run by hhampuz. What did he do during that time to cause his removal?  there seems no details here given at all. Surely this should be fully transparent?

Wrong.  Being non transparent opens you up to corruption and backhanders. Projects are not wanting to be associated with corrupt and devious campaign managers.

Not being transparent makes you seem like you have something to hide?  do you have something to hide?

I would say campaign managers are expendable especially if they taint the projects they are hired to help promote.

I have told campaign managers before they are in a very sensitive and fragile position. Do you not understand this hhampuz?

Why not say QS did X which broke the rules so I removed him?
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:25:20 AM

Wrong.  Being non transparent opens you up to corruption and backhanders. Projects are not wanting to be associated with corrupt and devious campaign managers.

Not being transparent makes you seem like you have something to hide?  do you have something to hide?

I would say campaign managers are expendable especially if they taint the projects they are hired to help promote.

I have told campaign managers before they are in a very sensitive and fragile position. Do you not understand this hhampuz?

Feel free to message any of my employers and see how they feel about it. Someone did that a while ago and my employer told me straight up that they just laughed at someone trying to smear my rep.

I am nothing but professional when it comes to my campaigns and all of it is in the public here at the forum. Guess that's the reason why I keep getting hired but hey, don't just take my word for it, message them!

The-One-Above-All

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:48:45 AM

Feel free to message any of my employers and see how they feel about it. Someone did that a while ago and my employer told me straight up that they just laughed at someone trying to smear my rep.

I am nothing but professional when it comes to my campaigns and all of it is in the public here at the forum. Guess that's the reason why I keep getting hired but hey, don't just take my word for it, message them!

Messaging your employers would only be the first step. Multiple scam threads and reputation threads regarding them and their deliberate selection of a campaign manager who refuses to give transparent and fair opportunities to each member is enough to brand the project a scam. There is no reason NOT  to give a transparent explanation of your actions or it leaves both you and your project open to corruption and scam accusations and rightfully so.

Once you have a google page full of scam accusations which could be bumped and filled regularly with posters who are disgruntled at unfair treatment is a negative the project does not need to have. The campaign manager is far more expendable.

If you are fair then you have no reason not to be transparent about your actions. The only reason to hide the reasons behind your actions would be if you had something to hide? Too many of these unexplained actions is totally grounds for a corruption and scam thread on both you and also the project if they do not capitulate and hire a transparent campaign manager that hires and fires all persons equally on the same grounds or they ARE CORRUPT and scammers.

This I do what the fuck I want with no explanation needed is certainly one that looks very shady to me. What project was this relating to?

I ask you again. What was the reason you dropped QS? did he do something during his time that broke the rules that would have got anyone else dropped too?   

Back handers and also even worse colluding parties receiving the tokens from an initial distribution of a project is even more worrying. I don't think you understand the gravity of what it is you are doing or what it is you are saying. 

Is it asking too much to ask for fair transparent rules that are applied equally to all members?  do you get back handers for choosing certain members? do you get a larger share of the profits if a colluding bunch manipulate the markets for new tokens before dumping?  how can you prove you do not?  this is why you need to be transparent and open about things.
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:52:51 AM

Messaging your employers would only be the first step. Multiple scam threads and reputation threads regarding them and their deliberate selection of a campaign manager who refuses to give transparent and fair opportunities to each member is enough to brand the project a scam. There is no reason NOT  to give a transparent explanation of your actions or it leaves both you and your project open to corruption and scam accusations and rightfully so.

Once you have a google page full of scam accusations which could be bumped and filled regularly with posters who are disgruntled at unfair treatment is a negative the project does not need to have. The campaign manager is far more expendable.

Look around, you are the only one here making these threats. I wish you the best of luck in any and all of your future endeavours, now you are put back on ignore Smiley.

The-One-Above-All

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:56:51 AM

Messaging your employers would only be the first step. Multiple scam threads and reputation threads regarding them and their deliberate selection of a campaign manager who refuses to give transparent and fair opportunities to each member is enough to brand the project a scam. There is no reason NOT  to give a transparent explanation of your actions or it leaves both you and your project open to corruption and scam accusations and rightfully so.

Look around, you are the only one here making these threats. I wish you the best of luck in any and all of your future endeavours, now you are put back on ignore Smiley.

This is not a threat. This is simply the honest course of action. Running and hiding will not save you if you are taking back handers and helping colluders manipulate markets. 

We are concerned by your responses here. If you are doing nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about do you.

All campaign managers need to come under close scrutiny here and their actions should be 100% transparent. This is crucial. Look forward to examining your future campaigns with you.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:00:16 AM

I can add and I can remove users from any of my campaigns at any time without having to give an explanation.
I am nothing but professional when it comes to my campaigns and all of it is in the public here at the forum.
Roll Eyes
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:50:14 PM

We are concerned by your responses here.

How many of you are there in imagination land anyways?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 09:16:11 PM

I have added Hhampuz to my trust list after the way he handled the latest smear campaign.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:25:57 PM

I have added Hhampuz to my trust list after the way he handled the latest smear campaign.  Smiley

well after he was one of the ONLY people to merit you doxxing a member and placing him and the boards funds in grave danger then we did not expect you would not be feltching him back a little bit.

An trust endorsement from someone this wreckless and dangerous is not really an endorsement.

There is no smear campaign against hhampuz either he accepts and denies persons to his campaigns on the basis of the same fair and transparent rules or he is a corrupt and untrustworthy campaign manager that taints all projects he works for. Simple as that.

Sorry if having to be transparent and fair is something he does not want to abide by.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:04:18 PM

well after he was one of the ONLY people to merit you doxxing a member and placing him and the boards funds in grave danger then we did not expect you would not be feltching him back a little bit.

An trust endorsement from someone this wreckless and dangerous is not really an endorsement.

There is no smear campaign against hhampuz either he accepts and denies persons to his campaigns on the basis of the same fair and transparent rules or he is a corrupt and untrustworthy campaign manager that taints all projects he works for. Simple as that.

Sorry if having to be transparent and fair is something he does not want to abide by.

Funny... You are starting to sound like another QS alt at this point. Fucking fool.... Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: