Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:28:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hhampuz Reputation Thread  (Read 4101 times)
The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:54:35 PM

Why should you decide how I manage my campaigns? I will never do first come first served basis. That's just ludicrous.

Well of course it is if you want to have some back room deals and back handers to collude and except only your pals. There needs to be a transparent system of selection.

Why is first come first served ludicrous if each member meets the posting quality threshold and not a scammer? Anything else seems like it would require far more work than you are willing to put in. On top of that you could argue only the MOST brilliant people could be campaign managers. I mean how are you to assess post quality above your level of understanding?

Therefore you need to set a threshold that you can cope with and ensure people meet that and are not scammers. After that WHY are you fiddling around picking and choosing in a non transparent way?

If you were not hiding anything and were reasonable you would be explaining YOUR CURRENT selection process because from here it looks like you cream off the best spots for your "pals" and DT members. Most of them are garbage posters (with bags of merit) who will not even offer their best original thought inspiring posts for analysis because they know they are not capable of making and original thought inspiring posts.

@lafu  are you  part of this cryptopia exit scam? don't think hhampuz would want you on this thread.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:06:03 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

me me me
my way my way my way
You're bad/stupid/scammer/part of a gang if you don't follow my rules and believe exactly what I say

Jesus christ you sound like a whiney little cunt stuck in overdrive, go smoke a joint or get a fucking blowjob or something to get the poison out of your system you vile hate filled sack of shite!
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:15:41 PM

me me me
my way my way my way
You're bad/stupid/scammer/part of a gang if you don't follow my rules and believe exactly what I say

Jesus christ you sound like a whiney little cunt stuck in overdrive, go smoke a joint or get a fucking blowjob or something to get the poison out of your system you vile hate filled sack of shite!

Swear swear swear, ..I'm a moron who can not tackle the issues presented so don't even pretend to offer a rebuttal.  I'm cryingdumbfish a sig spamming loser who likes the corrupt sig spamming selection process currently.

Shut up you low functioning dreg. Please do not reply to me unless you tackle the central points I am kind enough to publish here. Go recite poetry with the other low functioning imbeciles like tman.

Now as I have said. A fair and transparent selection process that treats each member equally is required. Sorry if that seems too hate filled and poisonous for you. Likely because you know dumb ass idiots like you will not have a chance of creaming off top sig spots ...

If hhampuz is unwilling to be transparent and give all members a fair and equal chance then he must be pushed out and we will bring in campaign managers here that are going to be fair and transparent.

These concepts are likely too difficult for you, just keep spamming your usual worthless trash dummy.
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 5879

Meh.

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:19:04 PM

Now as I have said. A fair and transparent selection process that treats each member equally is required. Sorry if that seems too hate filled and poisonous for you. Likely because you know dumb ass idiots like you will not have a chance of creaming off top sig spots ...

I think you are in the wrong thread if this is something you truly are advocating.

I've hired members in all ranks, from all sections, from all regions and I've been as fair as fair can be. If you are blinded by some mission to just hate on everything - and everyone, that's on you and not on me.

If hhampuz is unwilling to be transparent and give all members a fair and equal chance then he must be pushed out and we will bring in campaign managers here that are going to be fair and transparent.

Hah, that's cute.

The-One-Above-All

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:25:53 PM

I think you are in the wrong thread if this is something you truly are advocating.

I've hired members in all ranks, from all sections, from all regions and I've been as fair as fair can be. If you are blinded by some mission to just hate on everything - and everyone, that's on you and not on me.

Don't try wiggling out with some blind filled hate bullshit excuse. Does it sound like I am hating on you. I am simply telling you without transparency you will always leave the projects and yourself open to legitimate criticism.

TRANSPARENCY. Anyone can say I did this I did that. How can people validate this without 100% transparency.

You have not explained why what I proposed was ludicrous. You just called it ludicrous then seem to have not said why? why is that NOT the fairest way that you are capable of doing it? 
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:30:16 PM

Don't try wiggling out with some blind filled hate bullshit excuse. Does it sound like I am hating on you. I am simply telling you without transparency you will always leave the projects and yourself open to legitimate criticism.

TRANSPARENCY. Anyone can say I did this I did that. How can people validate this without 100% transparency.

You have not explained why what I proposed was ludicrous. You just called it ludicrous then seem to have not said why? why is that NOT the fairest way that you are capable of doing it?  

You don't seem to grasp the concept of what "transparent" or "fair" means. Go read up and learn something rather than being a keyboard warrior here and then we can talk.  

/Discussion

The-One-Above-All

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:20:10 PM

You don't seem to grasp the concept of what "transparent" or "fair" means. Go read up and learn something rather than being a keyboard warrior here and then we can talk.  

/Discussion

Been reading up. I am ready. Let's talk.

Transparent means you will have a clear set of rules and that people will get given explanation as to acceptance or denial. This explanation will be clear and observably fair and consistent with all members. 

Can you tell me YOUR definition if those are incorrect?
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 3014

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:18:26 PM

@lafu  are you  part of this cryptopia exit scam? don't think hhampuz would want you on this thread.

Just for you to Answer it straight !

No i am not a part of an exit scam , just a customer that lost there some few bucks too !

Maybe you should go outside and buy you some Milkshake and relaxe on the fresh air , rumors say that will be activate and health the brain !

A waste of Time to discuss with you . Cheers

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:38:17 PM

Hhampuz, it is a waste of time to argue with some who won't be transparent but demands it from others.

I would suggest locking this thread and pointing it to a new self moderated one.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 10:20:04 PM

Hhampuz, it is a waste of time to argue with some who won't be transparent but demands it from others.

I would suggest locking this thread and pointing it to a new self moderated one.  Smiley

Hhampuz is far from transparent. He shows you a nice face then his handlers yank his chain and suddenly he has nothing to say to you and you are blocked with no explanation.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1960

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:22:40 PM

Hhampuz is far from transparent. He shows you a nice face then his handlers yank his chain and suddenly he has nothing to say to you and you are blocked with no explanation.

Have you ever worked with people at a real job? They are no different. A job is job - The boss says jump, you fucking jump. This thread is such a disaster. Roll Eyes
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 10:25:34 PM

I would suggest locking this thread and pointing it to a new self moderated one.  Smiley

Have you ever worked with people at a real job? They are no different. A job is job - The boss says jump, you fucking jump. This thread is such a disaster. Roll Eyes

Thanks for the public confirmation Hhampuz is a paid tool who doesn't make his own choices. BTW none of that explains why exactly he can't have any communication at all, but ok. Sounds to me like he is a weak minded person doing what he knows is not right and would rather not be reminded of it. I thought the trust system was a joke with no consequences on people's real lives? Which is it? Speaking of duplicity, you don't really have much room to talk Mr. "oh I just copied some one else's list" lol. So full of shit.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1960

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:47:42 AM

Thanks for the public confirmation Hhampuz is a paid tool who doesn't make his own choices. BTW none of that explains why exactly he can't have any communication at all, but ok. Sounds to me like he is a weak minded person doing what he knows is not right and would rather not be reminded of it. I thought the trust system was a joke with no consequences on people's real lives? Which is it? Speaking of duplicity, you don't really have much room to talk Mr. "oh I just copied some one else's list" lol. So full of shit.

Oh, so what, you been sitting on your arse on that keyboard all salty so long all you can even think about is a stupid fucking forum trust setup? FML, did you go to private schools and yale too? Tongue

Anyhow, Fuck you, I'm not arguing with a known grade-a asshole.

BTW, my list is my list. It may have started with some help, but either way, fuck off asshole.
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:27:57 PM

shut up asskisser vod, we know you believe in transparency of OTHER PEOPLES ADDRESSES  that is certainly UNTRUSTWORTHY

However you did provide an EXCELLENT explanation of why honest and trustworthy members may decide it wise to post under alt accounts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5137144.msg50915510#msg50915510

So rather than just being a total ass licking dreg like you and NOT DO THE RIGHT THING and facilitate scammers like you are doing by not daring to speak up to preserve your own account. Some MAY decide to create proxy accounts to shield their accounts from the TRUST ABUSE you facilitate and still DO THE RIGHT THING AND SPEAK UP.

This relates strongly to hhampuz because as we can see he supported your doxing of a forum treasurer (UNTRUSTWORTHY) and is now refusing to be transparent over his own actions which actually could relate directly to corruption, collusion on initial distributions of tokens and outright scamming.

It is not important WHO delivers observable instances. Only that you can validate them yourselves without knowing who supplied those instances. It is important to know WHY you are accepted or denied earning on the board and how that compares to how OTHERS are accepted and denied.

These are semi complex concepts vod so get someone to explain them to you if you are still having trouble seeing the clear difference.

Hhampuz needs to be transparent so we can see if he is being fair or if he is corrupt and accepting kick backs or is involved in the gaming and  market making of new projects.  If he will not be transparent why do we need him? we can just use campaign managers that will be transparent and demonstrate they are being fair and not leading to narrow initial distributions that can be gamed .

Try to engage and debate the real issues not try to avoid them and make personal attacks. Makes you look weak and unable to make any rebuttal to the central points. That is pretty much like admitting you agree with us or refuse to but can not present a case as to why Smiley
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 04:11:35 PM

Oh, so what, you been sitting on your arse on that keyboard all salty so long all you can even think about is a stupid fucking forum trust setup? FML, did you go to private schools and yale too? Tongue

Anyhow, Fuck you, I'm not arguing with a known grade-a asshole.

BTW, my list is my list. It may have started with some help, but either way, fuck off asshole.

What the fuck are you rambling about now? Let me break it down. You and your buddy Hhampuz are both duplicitous cowards who don't even have the nuts to tell people the truth to their faces as they stab them in the back. No one told you to change your trust list, just pointing out how completely full of shit both of you are. That is all.
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:14:02 PM

I appreciate all the kind words guys! You always help me in seeing things from new perspectives while all the same bettering myself both as a user here at bitcointalk but also as a human.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 04:16:52 PM

I appreciate all the kind words guys! You always help me in seeing things from new perspectives while all the same bettering myself both as a user here at bitcointalk but also as a human.

Sure sounds good when you stick your fingers in your ears and go "LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" doesn't it? That's who we need in control of the trust system here, people not even mature enough to listen to criticism of themselves.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1323

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:11:17 PM

It's annoying to see these trolls spamming here, but I think that self moderated topic doesn't make sense at all.
There is one goid phrase about them - "The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 2984

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:36:38 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2019, 02:05:02 PM by ChiBitCTy

Scam accusation against Hhampuz https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5147938.0

Your hypocrisy is just laughable. So the fact that I messed up once, means that Hhampuz shouldn't have given me a chance?
Would it be a good idea to allow someone who is known to have just stolen to be a bank teller or other employee with access to money? No of course not, anyone who does that should get fired.

I gave every satoshi during all my campaigns to charity,
So you steal from Peter to pay Paul? Kinda like a Peter pan kinda guy. Good to know.

QS you are a straight up PUSSY. You are a worthless member of this forum. You may have some good qualities at times, but overall you're a spamming hypocrite. You also act like you’ve never made any mistakes here. I fd up, yet I'm still here and mostly well trusted. Same can't be said about you can it? You're about the only member here who didn't want to see me get a second chance. The only reason you fought against my return is because of who my buddies are here...period. Again, look at my trust and then look at yours. You need a life brother (and psychiatric help).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 03:41:30 AM

Sure sounds good when you stick your fingers in your ears and go "LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" doesn't it? That's who we need in control of the trust system here, people not even mature enough to listen to criticism of themselves.

I'm glad to see you no longer distrust Hhampuz, even after this heated exchange.  I wondered what had caused your sudden change of heart, then I saw he stopped distrusting you just 24 hours earlier.  It doesn't take much, does it? Tongue

Thanks for the public confirmation Hhampuz is a paid tool who doesn't make his own choices.

So owlcatz makes a comment, and you go and claim it's a public confirmation of whatever you want?  Then you go on to use that imaginary confirmation in the basis of other attacks.

Shine a light on your claims I am dishonest and it all comes down to you making shit up, am I right?  Or maybe you blindly trust OG when he misquotes? 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: