Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rumors confirmed: Binance margin trading coming soon  (Read 309 times)
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:47:07 PM

I think it is good if that happen because we all know that Binance is no. 1 exchanger that we use right now. If that happen it's more trader will be use Binance because some of them wants to use trading margin. I think if this happen binance will be more popular and many people use it to trade.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:56:11 PM

Binance has been doing really well, being one of the best exchanges out there, having one of the uprising altcoin, even after they have been hacked they are still big, i am kind of surprised that they did not have margin trading a long time ago, considering that actually there smaller exchanges who did have it, but it is good to seem them implement it even though i am not a big fan of crypto margin trading but it is good to have as an option if at some point i change my mind.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:08:19 AM

Eh...this might sound great for traders, especially since Binance is an extremely popular exchange, but I'm really hoping they don't allow their customers to use too much leverage.  Not only could that ruin a lot of them, but it could also lead to serious price increases of bitcoin and altcoins.  That might sound like a good thing, but it might actually lead to a bubble.

What's wrong with a good old bubble? They've never hurt Bitcoin before. Smiley

I personally can't wait for them to add margin. I just hope we don't need a verified account to use it.

3x leverage means 3x less collateral required for the same size position. So leverage means I can keep less coins on the exchange. If you know what you're doing, it's the best way to minimize your exposure to counterparty risk.

superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:20:49 PM

It's cool. This innovation will increase the volume of trading on the exchange. Particularly Binance exchange popular and successful among traders.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:28:58 AM

I'm curious if this will also bring lending to Binance. They don't have lending yet, isn't it? With that they'll cover basically all the features of the other exchanges.

I have the same question in mind as well. Is margin trading wouldn't lead them into uncertain losses? It will be another challenging path for Binance to take after the hacking incident. It's just good to know that they're trying their best to recover and to stay on top again.
You should keep this in mind that hacking the exchange did made some buzz in the market those days but it did not affect the market at all which means that BNB was not affected by the hacking because the price of BNB increased after the exchange was hacked so yeah, I am very hopeful this challenge would be not a blow for BNB and BNB will be gaining value like it has been since hacking.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:40:19 AM

I think binance will not use 100x of leverage because that will be too risky for traders.
But sometimes, I use 100x of leverage in bitmex only if I am sure about the price movements Grin
But we don't know how much leverage in binance wants to apply and if they want to use 100x of leverage, then we could only follow it, and if we think that is too risky for us to trade, then I think there is a way to reduce the percentage.

Wow, you sure have a guts and confidence to use 100x leverage. But binance will also provide that higher leverage since they will gonna earn for the liquidation of traders. Remember that the higher the leverage the higher chance of being liquidated. Anyhow, this is good news for a margin trader like me. I often used binance and bitmex. If the rumour is true, it is easier for me to do margin trades in binance.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: