Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the new model of fundrising is IEO  (Read 898 times)
Fammosh82

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:12:00 PM

Now that things have changed, it’s entirely possible that we might be seeing further increases in the prices of these native exchange tokens. Moreover, users are also required to be holding them over a certain period, which is also likely to curb the selling pressure.

Of course, high demand for IEOs can always be interpreted as a very positive signal for the industry, in general. The question is whether IEO investors are there for the projects themselves, or just for the relatively quick gains and the more important issue is how long will it last.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:12:32 PM

the BTC market in 2018 is very bad and created a bear market. and that affects the fundraising model (ICO). finally a new alternative fundraising was coming such as STO and new model fundrising can attracted many large investors is the IEO.

We know that ICO can make money quickly because of the public sales model, but the fundrising model is often used by scammers to get money quickly and only for the benefit of the team. even some projects don't care about their projects. so they only create bad coin coins that have no value on the market.
coins from the IEO can be directly traded in the exchange after the sale is complete. but the ICO model must wait a long time to trade after it is listed in the exchange. so I think IEO is reliable and user friendly. how about you all ?
do you see bad results from the IEO?
If that is all the difference that exists between icos and ieos then I do not see why you seem to think they are that different, if the developers of a coin were dedicated enough to their project they could allow investors to exchange their coins from the very beginning and yet that did not protect investors from scammers at all, to me this is nothing but a desperate attempt from developers and scammers to try to convince the community that they have changed and they should keep throwing money at them but I doubt it is going to work.
roycilik
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1980

1% Skill 99% Luck :v

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 10:31:17 PM

As far as I remember, Kucoin was the first one to offer IEO (correct me if I am wrong.)
~snip~
How about Yobit Cheesy
ICOs on their Exchanger

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:37:20 PM

As far as I remember, Kucoin was the first one to offer IEO (correct me if I am wrong.)
~snip~
How about Yobit Cheesy
ICOs on their Exchanger

IEO is not just an ICO that had tokens sold by exchanges. It is necessary that the project has undergone some kind of verification of the exchange and it will offer some guarantees for those who acquire part of the project. Exchange tokens such as the BNB could perhaps be considered an IEO. And they were released longer than this token.

Edit.: BNB is from 2017-07-07. So I am not so sure Tongue
Bloodseekers

Activity: 747
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:38:01 PM

Yes IEO is next solution for fundrising and many succcess project using IEO, and i think because this reason, in the future will give impact to bountyhunter, Because IEO doesn't need a bounty hunter to help promotion, so maybe the extinction of the bounty hunter will happen, what do think guys??
roycilik
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1980

1% Skill 99% Luck :v

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 10:48:28 PM

How about Yobit Cheesy
ICOs on their Exchanger
~snip~

IEO is not just an ICO that had tokens sold by exchanges.
NP
and I don't mention yobit as IEO, I just said ICOs on their Exchanger Tongue

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:57:51 PM

Agree with you, this IEO can be a very effective alternative to replace the unclear ICO. It is not even possible that scammers will enter into a fundraising such as this IEO.
Because the KYC procedure will prevent it but remember scammers used various ways to scam our amounts. IEO is a little bit effective consider the fact that it was holding ICO and that ico will be listed instantly for IEO.
That makes sense at all.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:02:06 PM

Agree with you, this IEO can be a very effective alternative to replace the unclear ICO. It is not even possible that scammers will enter into a fundraising such as this IEO.
Because the KYC procedure will prevent it but remember scammers used various ways to scam our amounts. IEO is a little bit effective consider the fact that it was holding ICO and that ico will be listed instantly for IEO.
That makes sense at all.

Even legit teams can do fraudulent activities. Though IEO is considered to be more credible than ICO, still the chance of screwing small time investors is always there. We don't know how the exchange and the project arrange their back door deals. So we still need to be vigilant with things.
muratsink (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:47:15 AM

the BTC market in 2018 is very bad and created a bear market. and that affects the fundraising model (ICO). finally a new alternative fundraising was coming such as STO and new model fundrising can attracted many large investors is the IEO.

We know that ICO can make money quickly because of the public sales model, but the fundrising model is often used by scammers to get money quickly and only for the benefit of the team. even some projects don't care about their projects. so they only create bad coin coins that have no value on the market.
coins from the IEO can be directly traded in the exchange after the sale is complete. but the ICO model must wait a long time to trade after it is listed in the exchange. so I think IEO is reliable and user friendly. how about you all ?
Please explain in more details, what is IEO? Does it offer benefits of Secure Token Exchange or is it just an ICO with only difference on instant trading after sale ends?
I think secure token offering is good option to feel more secured when investing in ICO. Investment isn't rasy option and wheb you invest, there are always risks, non model can make you sure that team members will do their best to create great coin and etc.
Btw can you list projects (famous ones) which have used IEO?
of course, the IEO has many benefits for the Exchange, the exchange will get benefit from free advertising provided by the token seller. so, exposure like this will bring in more users, because people who want to participate in the IEO must register in the exchange first.

then, coins will be directly registered in an exchange, such as Fetch and BitTorrent only available in the Binance launchpad exchange.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 05:36:14 AM

Thats more credible way of fund raising, investor dont need to fear about things like fake project, and scam. Exchange hold the responsibility to offer a good project to its traders also for caring their name. When it comes to investment, ieo have a big advantage to ICO, everyone can focus about if the project can do what ever it takes to stand in the market situation. The token will be for sure go to your designated wallet.

Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 06:01:23 AM

Yea we all know that IEO is the new model but what problems does it solve? For some IEO to close sales in seconds does not help smaller investors.  To me I see it as much of a problem than to its advantages if it can't be fixed. We can't have the whales manipulate the market

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:34:58 AM

IEO nailed it for crowdfunding projects and it's a successful path so far but my main worry now is if we will keep seeing good bounties from these IEO projects that has already met there hardcap in second to minutes
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:08:22 AM

The model as a whole is very successful and brings stock exchanges to a new level, because it is with these tokens that you have to invest, so it seems to me that the whole model is very successful.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:15:52 AM

IEO is essentially a new kind of ICO. And like any new and successful - initial exchange offering  for some time waiting for success.
People see that this method of raising funds brings income and begining to invest in all projects indiscriminately.But we have to understand that the IEO in the form that now - long will not be able to exist.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:49:43 AM

IEO is still the same thing as ico, but the fundraising process is just different. Initial exchange offering (IEO) is conducted on the platform of a cryptocurrency exchange on behalf of the startup that seeks to raise funds with its newly issued tokens. Why investors now prefer IEO to ICO is because of the high fraudulent activity that ICOs are conducted with, and IEO are more safer because the exchange won't want to jeopardize its integrity by conducting tokensale for a scam project, which gives investors assurance that their money is safe.

Correct. Other than how people are buying the tokens, nothing else has changed. Call it ICO or call it IEO, or launchpad offering or whatever the heck they call it on different platforms, the main agenda has not changed. Selling worthless tokens to people in the hope that it can become expensive one day.

You think IEOs prevent fraud? Maybe to some extend,,, but wait and see one day. When people complain IEO tokens are like ICO tokens we shall see the truth that exchanges cannot guarantee price.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:43:03 AM

On the issue of scam, I think it all boils down to how much work that exchange platform is put in place to do a background check on the project they intend to launch their IEO because if anything goes wrong, It will lead to a bad reputation on those exchange platform. However, I believe this will be the smartest and cost-effective ways of running token sales for the dev that knows what they are doing. Many of the exchange platform with such functions have system that is AML/KYC compliance so it will bring more reliability than the usual ICO.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:31:52 AM

For this IEO, it is now an investment that is very much in demand and certainly all reach their respective targets. I see that not all IEOs have succeeded quickly and the benefits are not all IEO multiples. I see the IEO in binance one of which is one of the IEOs that very many people are interested in investing there. If the IEO fails to make a big profit, of course in the future, the Exchange will be difficult again to make investors trust to invest in their IEO.
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:36:07 AM

The model is the same, people are exchanging their crypto currencies in the projects tokens or coins. The only thing that changed by IEOs is that investors can be sure that this token is going to be tradable on that exchange within a short period of time.
znation

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:36:16 AM

IEO I find it very difficult to buy, I do not understand why. Although underwritten by the floor but beneficial to large investors and small investors, it is difficult, I am not opposed and this is an alternative to ICO old and better.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:25:57 PM

So far, I have not seen bad results,but on the other hand, I have not seen bad projects that carried out IEO.After I found out that many people with the help of scripts solved the problem of investing, I was upset.But the team exchanges revealed such violators and deprive them of the tokens obtained by fraud.With this approach, investing will have only positive dynamics and I think that this is one of the best ways to invest your money getting the maximum profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: