Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next Reason For BTC Price To Goes Up  (Read 13674 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:43:36 AM

It is also only a small amount of Stock exchange traders that has the knowledge to buy & sell bitcoins, most of them are traditional investors and old farts like Warren Buffet.  Wink

This is the reason I think that huge orders are one of the factors that pushes price up because the market gets quiet until after sometime you see a serious rally and price goes up. This time around, I hope the bull gets sustained.

What could be the reason though for that to happen this time around? I'm reading a few comments talking about the halving necxt year but that seems a little distant to have that much effect now. Sec approval? I don't think so. Whales starting a fomo? Probably.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 11:37:42 AM

More Investors were socked in bitcoin failed values when it was near $3k. Many people thought Bitcoin would go down a lot but this month Bitcoin value has increased again. In fact more investor prices are paid at this time. I guess it now some old investor or new investors come in their investment planning. This think Bitcoin value increase showly day by day.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:02:35 PM

Your opinion may also be true. I think there will be many securities investors participating in the crypto market now. because they know that the crypto market is always growing and most active at Q2 and Q3. they will not want to have interest rates of 1-3% per month, they will have to move to the crypto market to get higher interest rates.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:23:24 PM

I used to know a lot of stock investors. They usually will not invest in the stock market in Q3. They will withdraw capital and invest in crypto market because they know that the crypto market will have tremendous purchasing power in Q3. If you do not believe me, you can check the chart of 2 years ago. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:05:15 PM

It is also only a small amount of Stock exchange traders that has the knowledge to buy & sell bitcoins, most of them are traditional investors and old farts like Warren Buffet.  Wink

This is the reason I think that huge orders are one of the factors that pushes price up because the market gets quiet until after sometime you see a serious rally and price goes up. This time around, I hope the bull gets sustained.

What could be the reason though for that to happen this time around? I'm reading a few comments talking about the halving necxt year but that seems a little distant to have that much effect now. Sec approval? I don't think so. Whales starting a fomo? Probably.
The increase was nothing so special, it was bound to happen, the reason why it came as a surprise was because of the time frame, it was so fast that it looked as if there was a force that pushed many people into making these decision at once, the reason why some of us are sure for now is because this increase didn’t come from just 1 or 2 persons to have concluded that they are whales, but came from massive investors.

Although I suspect FOMO, probably one person with big funds causes little big increase and people got scared and started investing, thinking the BULL has come, I invested too the moment I started seeing the speed, I didn’t want to miss out from the bull, so I think FOMO played a very big part in the price increase.
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:38:06 PM

I think the reason for bitcoin going up in the future is that many migrants buy cryptocoin and also old investors will buy again when the signs of rising prices have emerged, then the market volume will increase so that it will push up the price of bitcoin.
Pab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:54:29 PM

Whatever will happen bitcoin halving is main event and will have biggest influence on price
All the rest will be something additional.Last year additional was bitcoin forks
That year hard to say maybe Facebook will like to make some additional money
Don't forget that FB is asking for 1 bln funding to develop his coin
So i guess  investors will get FB coin  for his investing
If i will invest in FB coin then after i will buy btc becouse of halving
But that is my speculation
Now price is switching up and down but not so much indeed
Patience is key.It looks like accumulation on higher level can take time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 04:16:30 PM

Wow this is really indeed a good reason to pump up the project. For sure Us People will be going to like cryptocurrency and that would definitely.will. let these people.to invest in cryptocurrency.

Besides there are other american folk that has been always wanting to.join.in cryptocurrency. Now, this is their that we could have pump up and liquiduty.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:31:01 PM

Below article from my favorite press showing what can be reason of crypto currencies market rise.I can add that exactly 28 March Mario Draghi confirmed that yet another EBC QE
During QE cycle investors are making huge money by investing in emerging assets
Bitcoin specially now is most profitable asset in the world

TRUMP CALLS FOR EXPANSIONARY POLICY
The crypto rally matched shoulders with the stock market performance in the mainstream. The S&P 500 Index last week reclaimed its January 2018 highs. Though the S&P 500 and the cryptocurrency market do not correlate directly, both the markets lately reacted to what was happening in the US economic space.

A potential QE program typically leads to a stock market pump. Market participants like the thought of more dollars coming into the economy, which leads them to offload them into stocks with bullish sentiments. That also means that investors could look beyond conventional financial instruments, like bitcoin, to distribute their portfolio risks. As a result, more money flows into the emerging cryptocurrency space.

https://www.ccn.com/185-billion-crypto-market-storms-to-2019-high-as-trump-demands-rocketship-us-fed-policy

As for now in Central Banks We Trust and mr Trump

And Fidelity report showing interesting in crypto from various institutional investors

https://www.ccn.com/2-46-trillion-asset-manager-fidelity-packed-with-hundreds-of-rabid-bitcoin-fans?utm_content=88109849&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&hss_channel=tw-1045309052270641152

With all this event and development I do believe that the market is going to perform well this year.  It has started and we are seeing strong indications of price continue going up.  I believe that now should be the right time for us to invest into the cryptocurrencies market and make money in some months and years to come.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:39:35 PM

I suspect we have reasons for the price bump in the marketplace growth for bitcoin and altcoins.

Here are sum which I feel perfect reasons for the growth.

Increase of circulation and volume.
High number of adoption over the month
whale investment
World Giants investment on bitcoin

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:14:56 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 09:25:27 PM by eaLiTy

Before the halving the price of bitcoin will keep on increasing which we see from the recovery phase we are in right now, since the beginning of bitcoin market we are seeing the same trend, and another reason is due to high demand for bitcoin since this is literally a new market place and there is more chance for the price of bitcoin to have a huge leap because of that and we might see huge financial institutions investing their money in the market which will have an impact in the market.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:25:54 PM

news of the existence of halving, is one reason the price of bitcoin will soon increase. moreover with the romur bull run discussed by many people with various good news underlying it.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:59:36 PM

moreover with the romur bull run discussed by many people with various good news underlying it.

Lol. Just because people are talking about a bull run, doesn't mean it will actually happen. If that was the case, we would have seen a massive bull run last year, because every newbie and self claimed expert was talking about it, but we went down hard instead. If people become overly optimistic, it's more likely that we'll head to the other direction. Dumb money has always been a reliable counter indicator.

Also, good news in a bear market has no relevance with how the bearish sentiment instantly nullifies anything of positive nature. The only news that people are waiting for is an approval of Bakkt or an ETF, everything else related to Bitcoin's fundamentals is not of interest to them because it doesn't affect the price positively in the near term.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:41:51 PM

news of the existence of halving, is one reason the price of bitcoin will soon increase. moreover with the romur bull run discussed by many people with various good news underlying it.
it's true that a bull run can have a good influence on the price of bitcoin in the exchange but I see the price of bitcoin will not be easy to increase prices without the support or demand in the market.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 10:28:42 PM

The increase was nothing so special, it was bound to happen, the reason why it came as a surprise was because of the time frame, it was so fast that it looked as if there was a force that pushed many people into making these decision at once, the reason why some of us are sure for now is because this increase didn’t come from just 1 or 2 persons to have concluded that they are whales, but came from massive investors.

Although I suspect FOMO, probably one person with big funds causes little big increase and people got scared and started investing, thinking the BULL has come, I invested too the moment I started seeing the speed, I didn’t want to miss out from the bull, so I think FOMO played a very big part in the price increase.
What kind of an explanation can there be without any reason? Someone's movement caused the others to move and we are at a good price today. But, such movements are required to increase in such cases. Because, as the inaction continues, everyone starts to sleep.
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 10:34:30 PM

It will be nice to see BTC price go up further again, but this news isn't enough reason for the price to increase a lot. The prices will only increase when people begin to believe Bitcoin

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 10:51:08 PM

Bitcoin as an emerging asset class is a choiced investment vehicle for many funds managers.With QE, the S&P 500 will no doubt have some excess cash inflow and experience some kind of boom,As for its relating to bitcoin price ,not so much ,at least historical. There is not a strong positive correlation between the two markets.Maybe  there will be a change this time.
entebah

Activity: 1530
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:32:46 PM

Yes, right. because the history of increase in Bitcoin is when Bitcoin will experience Bitcoin halving, so the price will rise well, because the miners get a reduction in each Block, so the price will increase.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:20:21 AM

There is just one major reason why the price of bitcoin is going to go up in this time, and the reason being that the economy of the world is crashing and  a lot of countries are already entering into big debt that they can never pay even in my years to come, this debt will soon cause an economy meltdown because it would get to a point that the leaders of this countries will still need to borrow more money in the craving to make the economy survive but end up crashing the economy and bitcoin would be the saving grace.
Russlenat

Activity: 2772
Merit: 905

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:46:08 AM

I thought there is an Indirect correlations between stock and the crypto currency market performance. When the Federal Reserve decided to paused its interest rates hikes this year. The investors decided to inject again more dollar back in to the stock market and resulted in an upward trajectory, I mean its not only the S & P, even the DOW JONES and NASDAQ also pumps its prices and this happened on Q1. The BTC maintain its support level during this period  and it didn't break below $1.5k, even there is a downward trend from last year. At the beginning of Q2, the BTC follow suit.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀