Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No trades without loss  (Read 16356 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:30:52 AM

Losses are different. Large losses can break even strong people. What does not kill us makes us stronger.
I always analyze why losses, and in the future I try not to repeat these mistakes.
If you learn anything new from your mistakes, you can survive. Otherwise, how can you gain?
Loss is normal unless it is more than profit.
So the point is don't be afraid of losses as long as you allocate the right funds and are ready to accept the losses. But don't let yourself lose. For a new trader, defeat is important, to make themselves better. But experiencing continuous defeat is a mistake and you have to introspect it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:49:19 AM

Indeed, in trading cryptocurrency loss or win must have been felt by traders, a lot of experience in trading can make us more able to choose the right coin to buy and can make us when we have to sell the coin, if I think trading experience can increase our insight in making the right decisions in trading

if you are accustomed to trading, you will certainly be easy to develop a trading strategy so that you can find out what you have to do to avoid losses.
to start trading we really need knowledge and experience so we must be able to find existing knowledge.

trade or investment of course there are risks that we must accept and of course losses are things that are usually experienced by every trader because that is the risk.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:52:03 AM

Definitely, there's is no trades without losses. Loss is associated with gains in crypto trades. Even when the stop loss option is used, there is still a loss, though minimal. Trading is done only by the strong hearted.
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:58:06 AM

Although you didn't elucidate your experience, well traders do experience a decline in their portfolio, with a good trading experience, losses can be minimized. When one runs through many coins and projects, then losses can be greater than expected. Focusing on a strategy that works is key to cutting losses.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:17:33 AM

I think trading must have losses and profits, so when you trade you must be prepared to accept the risks, be it profits or losses
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:19:17 AM

of course no trades without losing, but this can develop your strategy in trading, you learn from your mistake until you become a pro trader.

evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:19:26 AM

Trading without losing is cheating or some kind of insider. Under normal conditions, such a trade option does not occur at all.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:49:03 PM

Absolutly agreed. That is impossible to save al your investments in crypto. No win without lost. First time all new who enter crypto market lost some funds.

Although we all understand it, we must never forget about our main task: to cut these losses. An experienced and successful trader loses, but these losses are not compared with the largest benefits he gets.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:37:09 PM

This is a natural thing, every trade must have a profit and loss, of course there are risks, but if we can run the trading system correctly, the losses will be small, and of course we will get the maximum profit if we can run the trading system correctly and accordingly rules
Virtually every traders understands this, both pro and newbie, they understand we need to profit and loss, they understand that there are risk and they clearly understand that a trading system must be run smoothly, you know many of these things is easier to express in practical than theory, not in practical,.

What exactly are the tips or what are the things to put in place or work with in practical to make a trade system run smoothly, are their common strategies that must be used, do we have a particular way a trade must be done in practical to get the best of it, or do we just keep storing these English words in brain without knowing exactly how to put it into practice?
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 06:53:34 PM

Yes I agree with you that there is no trade without loss
That’s why stop loss principles are applied to trading and we have to be smart too

Do your own research and make the best of decisions too
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:09:11 PM

I would rather you say, a trader losses sometimes and not always a win win situation. If you are a good trader like myself, TA alone is not enough. You should have some good FA backing your trade. Market emotions too can be read from buy and sell walls, all these factors will determine the outcome, although sometimes not a must. I gain 70% of my trades, I don't usually set grey high targets, since I'm not a greedy trader.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:35:04 PM

As a crypto trader who is gonna make good cash from trading altcoins, such person do not have to fear even as a beginner. Sure, one will lose on many trades at the beginning and learn from it to make more profits tomorrow.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:54:59 PM

The surest thing we have to do is buy when the price goes down and sell it when the price is above, but it's not as easy as we imagine because we are always haunted by a lack of asset value when prices fall, making us mentally afraid that we usually have to secure assets when that happens, so patience is very important in investing in crypto.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 09:18:56 PM

This is true, most times, starts up are not usually easy, so the start of trade could lead to losses but as time progresses the loss becomes minimal, but there must surely be a loss, but that should not keep us away from trying, without trying new opportunities, there won't be success.

Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:26:48 PM

Having focus or rather focusing on what we want matters a lot. Fud will come and also losses, but bearing in mind the opportunities blockchain technology has to offer both in the crypto space and the world, a true crypto follower will continue without giving attention to fud.
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 10:05:37 PM

guys just think simple, for you to win, someone must lose. its like day and night or black and white, etc. so be carefull, try to stay in the winners side, and do not forget 2 rules, dont try to be rich, just try to earn, and dont open your ears to all gossips.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:48:39 PM

for myself as a beginner in this case I still continue to learn from experience that I can from the results of one more year to explore this crypto market, and still have to improve myself fiber adds insight again.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:51:01 PM

If a trader can reduce his losses, then he has a chance to become a successful trader. Even if you managed to make a good profit, if you do not control your losses, you can lose profits in the future.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:22:50 PM

Show me one trader that trades without loss and I will show you the biggest lier in the world. Trade is associated with either loss or gain. Both definitely happens.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:26:27 PM

If a trader can reduce his losses, then he has a chance to become a successful trader. Even if you managed to make a good profit, if you do not control your losses, you can lose profits in the future.
This should be us as a trader, we have to become more effective on making profit than to make so much losses. In trading its normal to fail, its ok to have losses but never stop on that try to have more winnings in trading. Traders can handle this situation and I believe we want to make money as always.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: