Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:52:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1660 TI Mining Hashrate Benchmark & Review BEST Efficiency GPU for Mining Stats  (Read 821 times)
mak013

Activity: 2366
Merit: 756

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:11:18 AM

Nice work, thx for it. Haven`t you count ROI and/or compare it with other cards? Most of all interesting 1660, 2060, 1070.
1660 costs $50 cheaper and all i have seen - ethash tests - 24vs27.
2060 costs $50 expensive but it`s 2060.
1070 costs $100 high but we can buy a high quantity of cheap used GPUs. And it have 8Mb memory. Looking forward it may be important.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VoskCoin (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 11:35:00 AM

Your a drain on the mining community, Vosk your only motive is money and to suck all your followers dry.  Stop shilling on your youtube channel for these scam shitcoins that have no future.
Yeah way to commercialized on his posts , he acts like he gives a fuck about the gpu community and he’s out here
Shilling ASICS and posting hit peices on some coins and dick sucking others he’s definitely lost all my respect.

I could forgive the asic thing we all gotta eat but posting hit peices and promoting other projects (obviously being paid for it ) is despicable

Kind of thought we were internet buds, sad  Shocked

I dont shill ASICs, if you actually followed my work you'd see I commonly slam them and the current state of asic producers in most videos.. reference.. my latest upload  Shocked

I'm guessing this is in reference to BCI? I do not see any value in that project, sorry I am not "shilling" BCI holder bags. BCI community did nothing to change my mind and instead attacked me personally as well as my channel. Don't you have a BCI mining pool you maintain?
For reference when I publicly posted how I simply did not like BCI, it was ~$1.00 and now is 10% that value. I'm not saying I impacted that, but I am saying I was not wrong  Undecided -- most projects have doubled in value since then (or more, take one of the leaders RVN for example)
I would be upset too if I was heavily invested in a project that has basically never increased in value "but but but it has progpow!!!" okay, let me know how that works out for you.

Sure I have some sponsored content, which I disclose -- this isnt a hobby for me, I cannot imagine you would enjoy working (even if you loved your work) indefinitely, for free.

To be honest, some of the replies on this thread verifies why I don't invest a lot of my personal time into this forum anymore.

I'm not looking for sympathy or anything, but try to take a step back and imagine you were me -- you worked about ~14 hours (research, testing, shooting, editing, and posting) and spent ~$300 to make some (hopefully) interesting content, only to turn around and get sh** on -- in this forum.
you do shoddy research , weren’t you shilling Loki for a while ?

How has that worked out ? Lol

You were attached because you did crappy research and posted opinion as fact , If you had provided well though out commentary negative or positive it’s one thing.

Internet buds ? What lol what’s does that even mean

So the answer is yes your opinion of me changed when I denounced bitcoin interestconnect

As stated before and now I think LOKI is a cool project that has real development taking place. If you want a direct comparison please illustrate how your BCI is better.
& to be clear I’m not shilling LOKI, you’re the one who brought them up Cheesy

& my comment of internet buds was a lighthearted way to say I’ve seen you around on the forum for a long time, I’ve enjoyed previous posts of yours etc, and just ultimately it was a bit shocking to find out you absolutely hate me lol

Maybe you hate me for more than my stance on BCI, but if it’s not that’s sad. You could hate LOKI or whatever project I talked about or liked, I wouldn’t hate you for it.

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 12:24:27 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2019, 12:36:24 PM by VoskCoin

I'm not looking for sympathy or anything, but try to take a step back and imagine you were me -- you worked about ~14 hours (research, testing, shooting, editing, and posting) and spent ~$300 to make some (hopefully) interesting content, only to turn around and get sh** on -- in this forum.

I feel your pain. People seriously underestimate how much work goes into these videos.

With all this talk of shilling I hope you don't mind if I drop my video here
Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti Mining Hashrate Benchmarks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9-fBaEe8JU

Also I really need to get myself a dog.

Yeah until you actually produce some videos start to finish yourself it's hard to realize the whole scope that goes into it -- you dont just hit record and talk for 15 minutes and then click post, well some do but in our edited styles we certainly dont.

Of course Lee, the more content the better and always enjoy your work. How's the young one doing??

& nothing beats having a pup around Cheesy

+ added your video to OP

VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 12:26:50 PM

Vosk keep it up man. Your doing great. The ones that are bitter and salty or only this way bc they got ripped a new hole from the bear market while your doing your thing youtubing and making some side change. Don't hate the man bc his vids make more than your AMD RX cards or your out dated Asics.

Vosk quit his day job for his dog and to provide great content for the mining community and bring more folks in to pump your shitcoin bags in the future. Give this guy some respect and you should be thanking him for reloading up that fuel for the next future bull run

haha thanks for the support luno! Maybe when the market takes off (eta eventually someday one day right?) it will be overwhelmingly positive like the last bull run

VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 12:29:24 PM

Nice work, thx for it. Haven`t you count ROI and/or compare it with other cards? Most of all interesting 1660, 2060, 1070.
1070 costs $100 high but we can buy a high quantity of cheap used GPUs. And it have 8Mb memory. Looking forward it may be important.

from all my research aside from resale factor being a 20 series card the 2060 is beaten by the 1660 ti (doller per dollar performance) -- also pretty much the same story w/ the 1660 but I want to see for myself naturally --  if you dont mind used 1070 can be an awesome buy as they go for sub 300 now

I just got some 2070s in to play around with, I am still waiting for someone to make a "ray tracing mining algorithm" lol

I could look at doing a full-fledged mining review on the 1660/2060 if you'd like though

VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 12:33:19 PM

So much hate.

yeah.. whether someone likes me or not I essentially work full-time working to hopefully make it easier to get into cryptocurrency and understand it (especially the mining side)

I just received a negative trust by someone on an ALT account here lol I'm sure it's in relation to this thread.

No matters what happens I was here yesterday, I'm here today, and I'll be here in a year+ Cheesy -- just like I hope everyone else is -- crypto cant grow w/o more users

VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 12:34:51 PM

Vosk, most of us appriciate your work. Keep up and ignore fudders.

thank you my friend Cheesy I appreciate you & all the non-fudders haha

starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:38:37 PM

from all my research aside from resale factor being a 20 series card the 2060 is beaten by the 1660 ti (doller per dollar performance) -- also pretty much the same story w/ the 1660 but I want to see for myself naturally --  if you dont mind used 1070 can be an awesome buy as they go for sub 300 now

I just got some 2070s in to play around with, I am still waiting for someone to make a "ray tracing mining algorithm" lol

I could look at doing a full-fledged mining review on the 1660/2060 if you'd like though

It would be nice to see a similar review. Not worth buying 2070 because of the price/quality.
Yes, this is a great option but as a percentage of the profit it’s still profitable to take something else and a proven one.
Maybe I'm certainly too conservative, but for now I think that this is more correct.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 12:39:43 PM

Would be nice if this thread contained information outside of just shilling a youtube account.  I had hoped to see some numbers and not a video.

still sad to read the bolded part, but one of the things addressed from my community & here as referenced above, was wanting to see more diagrams / numbers aside from me taking you through the actual miners on screen -- so for my VII review I am adding this

naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 01:44:27 PM

The Nvidia GTX 1660 TI has the BEST efficiency for mining cryptocurrency
I have to admit that I have never heard of this GPU (GTX 1660 Ti). Is it from the newest generation of Nvidia or an older one? I would appreciate if you could share the price and the hashrate here in this thread. Anyway, assuming this is a new card, I will note your recommendation for future reference once this GPU becomes available in my country.  
yes, it is one of the newest products from Nvidia, the GTX 1660 Ti, besides the Nvidia RTX series, it also releases this GPU. in my opinion this GPU is very good for mining because the price is affordable unlike other RTX. besides that this is also the latest GPU from Nvidia so this GPU must be using the latest technology

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:20:23 PM

I've grown tired of youtube myself, everyone is trying to strike it big and the annoying thing is hearing "subscribe to my channel!, hit the like button!, hit the notification bell!!" that gets tiring.

I know everyone has to make money since its a requirement to live in the modern world.  I understand why people may be put off by Voskcoin but its not like hes out here manufacturing weapons or selling drugs.
kotikadze

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:54:52 PM

Wow. A 1660ti was great! almost full replacement for GTX1070. Already thinking about changing my 1070 for this new one.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
riskyfire

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 08:04:57 PM

I feel your pain. People seriously underestimate how much work goes into these videos.

With all this talk of shilling I hope you don't mind if I drop my video here
Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti Mining Hashrate Benchmarks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9-fBaEe8JU

Also I really need to get myself a dog.

Yeah until you actually produce some videos start to finish yourself it's hard to realize the whole scope that goes into it -- you dont just hit record and talk for 15 minutes and then click post, well some do but in our edited styles we certainly dont.

Of course Lee, the more content the better and always enjoy your work. How's the young one doing??

& nothing beats having a pup around Cheesy

+ added your video to OP

Thankyou, Sir.

Our Boy is doing very well, Thanks for asking. He's full of energy and keeps us very busy which is awesome but it doesn't leave a lot of time for making videos & running my business.

Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:47:47 AM

Back on topic ,

Anyways I don’t see the fascination with the 1660ti

The 2080 is the rtx to buy , basically twice as fast and you can get it for $700

Plus the 1660 has 6 gig of ram which means it can’t mine grin or mtp on some platforms

I would rather have a 2080 or 2070 at $500
mak013

Activity: 2366
Merit: 756

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:15:14 AM

I`d like to see it.
As for me the main competitors by ROI are 1660/2060, as it was ago between 1050ti/1060. Nowdays 3GB memory is to little and i`m planing to migrate my rigs to 20xx one by one, but now i become thinking about 1660

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:31:51 AM

Wish it came with 8gig memory

Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:51:24 AM

https://coinbeat.com/thousands-of-lives-being-saved-in-venezuela-thanks-to-bitcoin-donations/

That’s by the bci folks vosk was savaging , I bet dude doesn’t have a philanthropic bone in his body lol
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: