Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:27:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Investors need to face reality  (Read 25696 times)
Doomfang

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:35:48 PM

Completely equitable. Those who get adorned and adorned get to admit actuality. Investors get to visage various dissimilar stages. Nevertheless, those who get been really investment in their shape strength be greater. In much a condition, the crypto has approach from where no single buoy move away and buoy not leave-taking. So all things desire approach leading in fore-part of all things. In various casings the choice is erroneous. So thither is no alternate to forming a choice equitable.
Kajim

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:56:25 PM

Crypto investor are missed adorn, furthermore missed their ambition at yr 2018. 2019 could be any bullrun in following infrequent months, cost of altcoins could be many force.
EarlyTalk

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:06:54 PM

i personally look the promising forthcoming representing bitcoin. i'm not confident almost alts all the more the peak ones similar eth.i'm ready to beleive in a synopsis where bitcoin laterality all the more reaches out hold out 80-90% always DYOR on the other hand imho bitcoin is the better option
Silviapold

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:07:45 PM

The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Kindly contribute your opinion

I think it is important to look forward in the long run. Seek projects with real products and value and invest and hodl. That's what I do with Bitcoin and Yanu tokens, I am not focused so much at the current price and profits or losses, rather I wait for 5 years to see what happens
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:11:25 PM

By 2020 after the next bitcoin halving crypto space will start making sense again ,don't listen to people trying to talk you out of crypto especially friends and family ,if you listen to them you will regret later
people will always discourage us from doing what they do not understand. if they could understand the industry they would not say anything against crypto
That's completely right, most of those who oppose this market are the one who don't have the broad idea regarding to this industry, if they fully understand the benefits that they can possibly get from this then for sure they will love and begin to support this industry.
ininf

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:46:31 PM

My conclusion on this topic is that single should not be as well even prehensile. Existence as well even grasping ballplayer lead-in to a release. So always control the interval between the release and profits. Whether you are as well even buried into release, you have to not capture as well even hazard close to keeping currencies you get thought they desire consecrate you even advantages in the forthcoming. On the other hand deal your currencies when you get got any profits and create up your releases. Just later ill releases, you desire get courageousness to capture even hazard and move gains.
ofKJVb

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:57:04 PM

Instantly the conclusion of psychoanalysts is shared, any think that Bitcoin desire dip to $4960 and so start its extension anew, patch others are confident that we desire drop to $3200 and just later that Bitcoin desire move ahead to $10K. In my conclusion, it is essential to capture away the truth that in whatever example, we are inactivity representing extension close to the change of the yr and instantly it is essential to ably formation your portfolio.
Inendth

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:03:56 PM

Investors require to cope with the truth that cryptocurrency is a danger and at whatever single age it buoy be as it has a irresoluteness. Thither are so various danger in cryptocurrency to keep off and to keep off it, investors should get sufficiency ability to resolve it.They desire aslo admit effects at one time they come in cryptocurrency that lossing and gaining are close and its up to you on how you address it.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:48:04 PM

As investors, the reality is bitter, but for 2019, the market conditions are pretty good. volume up, lots of good news, and a green portfolio. it's time for crypto to rise and is currently in the process of initial recovery.
GreatWhip

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:18:48 PM

Thither are various item that investors have to approach in cryptocurrency st amraming info that have to visage much an undeterminable marketplace as of whatever age it buoy rise and it ballplayer drop, as it has been observed remain yr where various assets The releases and releases get diode investors to miss self-confidence in cryptocurrency. Those are the ones that have to be met close to an investor da have to always anticipate of not just affirmative item on the other hand furthermore rejection item and always hold in apperception that we get the danger of cryptocurrency.
Andthis

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:28:33 PM

You should not be fully confident of whatever assets, containing cryptocurrency. It is greater to always get a championship pick how to move your cash backbone and stop in the blacken. Freshly, I get ceased to join in in the ICO, because it is easier representing me to commerce on the change
Fearlessfury

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:33:05 PM

Good from what I buoy add from hither is that because the Bitcoin gained a plenty of espousal and gained a plenty of interest to nearly of the investors, and at the equivalent age, I am jolly confident that nearly of them would be hither representing a continued age similar a yr and so. Surface the actuality would be similar swallowing a little gem representing them, whether they aren't victimized to it that even. It's been so continued because Bitcoin went out from that Wealths Time in 2017, and those who are yet hither could get already featured the actuality or they' system on the method on that form of outlook aloof still.
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:59:59 PM

My opinion is clear for that, how can we invest our money to get good money. I think  we should be invest our money different types of popular projects instead of only one top popular projects.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:04:17 PM

We have to face the reality, of course. But we need to stay believe that the market will become bullish again. The price of bitcoin is higher day by day. And i think slowly but sure the rest of coins will follow.

the rest of projects should not look and hope on bitcoin but try to create really needed products and their tokens will grow in price.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Mazugor

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:46:35 PM

It appears to me that each the actuality in the planet of cryptocurrency. Whether you achieve not move ahead deep-seated, you desire not feeling and explain cryptocurrency from the within. Of line it should not pulverise the cap on the other hand furthermore require to voyage the theme.
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:02:57 PM

Never forget about funds diversification, because without this method, you will likely lose your money. I have several MEWs for ETH based tokens and other coins are placed over 20 exchanges to save my money if something happens.
restumaulana

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:10:23 PM

we must see the reality that crypto is currently facing a major problem that has not been resolved and there is no support for large volumes entering the exchange

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:16:14 PM

It seems to me that it is not realistic to face cryptocurrency with reality.  Because the cryptocurrency itself is not a reality; it is a virtual environment that exists on the Internet.  because you need to think like in the not real world, and then you get something to earn.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:19:58 PM

The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Kindly contribute your opinion
I think that in 2019, many investors may experience a little recovery from some time ago experiencing heavy losses. now in 2019 the market has a slight increase we can see from bitcoin and this can be one of the best options after 2018 has failed.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 06:21:44 AM

Oh man the crypto world could make or break a person. I invested in xrp at $0.07 by new years it was $3. I had turned a 10k investment to $428,571.42. Obviously I didn't sell.. i thought it would keep moving up. However it didn't... I sold it at $2.50 still made a pretty penny. Right after my XRP investment I pulled out and said I'd never do it again. lol I lost my hair from that investment the stress was unreal.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: