Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:47:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why new Projects?  (Read 975 times)
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:19:22 PM

I haven't heard that there's like this before. That a project mainly focuses to the failed ones and they want tocmake that project alive and lively. This could happen or its actually happening, I just didnt heard about it before.

I'm also not sure if there is one. If I am a project founder, I would find it difficult to be carrying someone else's project. I would rather spend my time and energy on improving my own project. It already takes a lot to manage your own.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:36:33 PM

I keep wondering why new projects are being introduced into the cryptocurrency economy and we all will agree that about 80% of these new projects either don't do well or exits as scam. I know that bounty hunters especially benefits from the introduction of a new project because it's 90% sure to run a bounty program.

But what if the new projects stopped being introduced for us to focus on the thousands of projects that is already in the crypto space and individuals or teams that genuinely wants to make a change can instead either buy all these failing projects and work on them or offer to partner with the teams of the failing projects in a bid to recreate. I mean they could still run airdrops and bounty programs again to reintroduce their projects. Ain't nothing wrong with that right?

Just thinking aloud, don't know the repercussion of this idea, but back me up if it makes any sense

Yes, do not need as many new projects. They have long been unable to come up with anything new, except as another mechanism to lure stupid investors and steal their money. Even more, 90% of new projects do not need blockchain for their implementation. They came to the crypto market because it's easier to find gullible investors.
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:44:12 PM

Because new ideas will always grow, where developers need money to develop their ideas. Existing projects tend to be quiet in place, they seem not to develop their projects anymore, so that similar projects appear that are more effective and efficient in terms of benefits so that the old project was abandoned. I think it all depends on the developer, how they maintain their project. It's useless if we are the only focus, but developers only tend to be quiet and not develop their projects

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:13:02 PM

I keep wondering why new projects are being introduced into the cryptocurrency economy and we all will agree that about 80% of these new projects either don't do well or exits as scam. I know that bounty hunters especially benefits from the introduction of a new project because it's 90% sure to run a bounty program.

But what if the new projects stopped being introduced for us to focus on the thousands of projects that is already in the crypto space and individuals or teams that genuinely wants to make a change can instead either buy all these failing projects and work on them or offer to partner with the teams of the failing projects in a bid to recreate. I mean they could still run airdrops and bounty programs again to reintroduce their projects. Ain't nothing wrong with that right?

Just thinking aloud, don't know the repercussion of this idea, but back me up if it makes any sense
Some dead projects already revived and developed by the new developer but it's not so easy as you said. When you are trying to revive the bad project with bad credibility and then that main problem is your name was getting destroyed in the past and that will be so difficult to re-built it again.
Of course it's very difficult to revive a project where the reputation they have is not good or neutral, it doesn't have any effect because everything is the same whether it's active or not because some people don't believe in new projects that try to solve problems when but in reality it has no effect, I just see that reviving a failed project is an unnecessary one because there is no reciprocity for the future.
ivanserfg

Activity: 756
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 11:37:17 AM

Recently, very often I come across the fact that new projects are not focused not on a quality product, but simply on breaking off a piece of cake. Honestly speaking, these are just scammers who want to make easy money.
Such projects have been before, just now everything has become much more acute. Good projects can not collect anything against the background of a general fall in cryptocurrency

siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:41:37 AM

Due to the current market conditions it is extremely hard to collect a lot of money on this market, however you can hold an IEO on Binance or Huobi, but not every project is able to spent so much money before the token sale start.
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:55:35 AM

Instead of creating new projects that spam this space and majorly leave investors with pains because of scams and dumping beyond comprehension, these teams should rather just build upon existing projects rather allowing greed to controlling their thinking, or they should buy over an existing project that the team is ready to sell off. But greed won't allow them to do this. If a project suffers a setback, so do bounty hunters.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:59:39 AM

Due to the current market conditions it is extremely hard to collect a lot of money on this market, however you can hold an IEO on Binance or Huobi, but not every project is able to spent so much money before the token sale start.

To carry out such projects you need to have a ready-made business. Say, who can afford it FB, VK Telegram. All the rest will not be sweet. At the very least, companies need to show their prototype before they come out on such conditions in order to collect the full amount needed for further development.

taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:02:49 PM

Answer is so simple. Making easy money attract people in this market. I think the easiest way of collecting money on the world is ICO, STO, ITO or IEO. So entrepreneurs wants to collect invest for their project. Unfortunately, malicious people are trying to take advantage of this situation. Moreover, they are doing this by putting a lot of people at risk.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:31:27 PM

Answer is so simple. Making easy money attract people in this market. I think the easiest way of collecting money on the world is ICO, STO, ITO or IEO. So entrepreneurs wants to collect invest for their project. Unfortunately, malicious people are trying to take advantage of this situation. Moreover, they are doing this by putting a lot of people at risk.

Yes, now you want to attract such a trend in your project millions of dollars. Use some technology blockchain and all. Millions at your feet. And even if the business does not work out nothing terrible, this is not your money. That is why now it is difficult for projects to collect money. Investor confidence is too undermined.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:35:29 PM

Exactly, we cannot ignore that today many new crypto projects are offered. It is as one of the influences of crypto and blockchain development. Many people have their ideas and make the ideas come up with a certain concept to compete with others. In this case, new projects may have the same ideas or even different concepts that make the coins or tokens will be more promising in the future.
Actually it is a good point that the crypto world always involves the new projects, but still, keep careful to choose the one to avoid scams.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
RudeboyV

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:39:07 PM

I keep wondering why new projects are being introduced into the cryptocurrency economy
It's just the nature of business. When there's a market opportunity, people will try to get a piece of the pie. As long as we (consumers) keep on asking, someone will always come out to meet those demands.

But what if the new projects stopped being introduced for us to focus on the thousands of projects that is already in the crypto space and individuals or teams that genuinely wants to make a change can instead either buy all these failing projects and work on them or offer to partner with the teams of the failing projects in a bid to recreate.
Complicated and not a practical approach in my opinion. It's like buying a dead coin and trying to resurrect it will take a lot of time and resources. I don't any team would want to be defocus on what they are trying to achieve.

BeatzCoin and VibraVid is where the $$$ is. I followed them since day 1 and definitely excited for q2 and they're launch. Also they are top 3SR and that says a lot !
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:58:46 PM

Scammers are not going to care about the crypto's future so they are not going to stop introducing their new projects just because of we already have enough cryptos to survive the future.But it is in our hand to promote such projects or completely ignore the and concentrate on the new projects and keep earning useless tokens from bounties.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:15:44 PM

Instead of creating new projects that spam this space and majorly leave investors with pains because of scams and dumping beyond comprehension, these teams should rather just build upon existing projects rather allowing greed to controlling their thinking, or they should buy over an existing project that the team is ready to sell off. But greed won't allow them to do this. If a project suffers a setback, so do bounty hunters.
It all sounds very correct, but how can people who run a startup - buy an existing project? they have no money for it, but they have a new idea

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ifykiki (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 193

$martFund

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:04:14 PM

I guess I see all your points about new projects being necessary because old projects may have lost their name and credibility and even if they want to have a comeback it will be almost impossible

GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:09:24 PM

For each product there is always a buyer. As long as there is demand, there is supply. These are the laws of the market. Therefore, there are many projects and they will still continue to appear.
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:57:17 PM

I haven't heard that there's like this before. That a project mainly focuses to the failed ones and they want tocmake that project alive and lively. This could happen or its actually happening, I just didnt heard about it before.

I'm also not sure if there is one. If I am a project founder, I would find it difficult to be carrying someone else's project. I would rather spend my time and energy on improving my own project. It already takes a lot to manage your own.
Yeah, you don't have the original idea and they might sue you if you have done it without their consent. It should be your own idea and project rather than reviving the dead ones, though it's a good idea to revive some but this only applies to the very usable ones and those that truly has the potential. You will fund other's project that already failed, there might be some risk takers that are willing to do this and won't give up but on my part, I wouldn't do this either.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:04:38 PM

People tend to feel like they are better than others and the same thing is about the ideas behind the project and working products (if they really are) so they're making new projects and want to push the working product further.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:46:49 PM

I think the reason is because many of them want to solve our daily challenges, and are only out to scam people, just be careful of any project you want invest
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:57:47 PM

Competition is generally a good thing. Many new projects are copycats and not offering new solutions.
The market will take care and only the active projects with original ideas will survive.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: