Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need feedback for my all in one bitcoin app  (Read 380 times)
WalletPlus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 04:51:55 PM

Isn't there any way around this? I mean image and video support is such a basic requirement for this. Though I can understand that it's impossible to moderate.

The only way possible is to sign every content that your upload, and that we allow direct upload of images and videos. But again I think we are not that big, still getting suid for content can easily happen.

Money is power, and power loves money
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WalletPlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 04:54:03 PM

Did you know that your app makes a confusion to people in this forum? How about explain all of the functionalities of your application in order to create a understanding between those people that will give feedbacks and to you, the owner.

Confusion? I try my best to explain above, I am going to try to a better job at explaining but if someone wants to help and test my app and give some feedback let me know, so you know I am real about this here is the link  https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.superpower.walletplus but you need a Gmail account, so I can put you in the alpha testing list Smiley

Cheers!
Just quoting here for reference. I'll be sure to download and try your application and will post my future feedback on this thread.

Just write to me, I will need your email (gmail) can be a fake one to be able to add you to the list of alpha testers.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 07:09:31 PM

Isn't there any way around this? I mean image and video support is such a basic requirement for this. Though I can understand that it's impossible to moderate.

The only way possible is to sign every content that your upload, and that we allow direct upload of images and videos. But again I think we are not that big, still getting suid for content can easily happen.

Doesn't the EU have some sort of clause for small startups or something?
I mean they really can't expect you to check every piece of content that's uploaded.

I don't know, I'd consult with a lawyer if that's at all possible for you.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 08:55:53 AM

I didn't try the app yet. If you are trying to get people involved, which don't know much about the technicalities of Bitcoin (or other cryptos) but want some, you could provide an easy way to buy them, through traditional channels.

Nice you can set up the contacts binded with each respective cripto addresses.
WalletPlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 10:49:35 AM

I didn't try the app yet. If you are trying to get people involved, which don't know much about the technicalities of Bitcoin (or other cryptos) but want some, you could provide an easy way to buy them, through traditional channels.

Nice you can set up the contacts binded with each respective cripto addresses.

I am making an API too, so if someone ones to develop an extra feature or use it on their website they can connect to our public API, and I am planning to add support for multiple crypto addresses, means I can have n bitcoin addresses, one for public, maybe next one for my blog on my website, and you are going to be able to set automated withdraws to a specific address. You can say if my website BTC address reached a specific amount than send it automatically to my other BTC address.

But first thing to do, is fix already existing bugs.

WalletPlus (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 12:32:36 PM

Hi, just posting new updates.

We are going to public beta next week. We spend the last month working on improving bugs and user experience on our app. Can't wait to share it with you !

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: