Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:42:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the world unfair?  (Read 196 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:55:10 PM

World is really unfair you are lucky if you are rich but don't worry many people here in the whole world are poor because they need to work hard to get some money. If you thinkit's unfiar do your best to become rixh or successin the future.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:13:18 PM

Why is the world so unfair? I always look that my fellow human beings are fine, always decent and polite I have never done anything bad to anyone I would die for the welfare of all people !!! And in spite of all these good qualities, life is always catching me the worst, while bad people get millions of bushels on the welfare of poor people? I'd love to change my life but I'm sitting in a hole of debt Family problems Illness I just wonder Bitcoin can change that? Was I a bad person in the other life or is he predestined who is lucky and who is not? I hope your wishes come true I have now brought me 0.01 BTC I hope so I come out of this misery my friends

It's true that bad people leading the world.
Why?
We don't live in good societies because people usually don't have good characters.
By definition, most people are selfish and because of it we have selfish society and world.
It's very difficult problem and we can't solve it easy.
Bitcoin can't solve it. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Viron

Activity: 82
Merit: 27

https://www.dago-mining.com

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:42:55 PM

The world itself is quite fair, it's chaotic and nobody truly has it easy.
Now, if your definition of "fair" is that everybody should live a happy existence -- it's a nice thought to have, but it has nothing to do with fairness.
Society, on the other hand, has it's share of issues about the topic, but every man-made system is as flawed as the humans that made it.
Bitcoin isn't gonna be a magical solution to your problems, though it might help, who knows.
My advice is to just keep on keeping on, as long as you're alive: things CAN get better.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: