Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dream's Marketplace ~ ESCROW SERVICE (500k+) ~ Buy and Sell with Crypto  (Read 3332 times)
DreamBlob (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:20:27 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2021, 10:38:39 PM by DreamBlob

Hello, members of Bitcointalk,

I wanted to draw your attention to my Crypto Marketplace Discord server and escrow service.

I invite you all to join https://discord.gg/MynAgXK

Short version - a Discord group with only 2% flat fee for escrows; over 15BTC in transactions in under 4 months, private chat rooms for transactions, public OTC order book, user reputation system

Long Version

First off, let's answer the question
What is an escrow service, and why would I use one?

Escrows create a safe trading environment between a buyer, a seller and a trusted 3rd party middleman (an escrow). The escrow server I have created is a Discord channel where anyone can list OTC coins, hardware/software/services/hash rate etc. for sale.

Many are using the service to sell their OTC coins - Just because a coin is not publicly tradeable, doesn't mean you can't buy and sell them. (However, OTC is for another discussion though)

OK, so why should I trust you and use your escrow service?

The escrow service has additional features (see below) that make this a truly unique, safe, and time-saving escrow! You can feel safe, knowing that - along with my reputation in other Discord groups, such as the FPGA Discord, my escrow service has completed over 15BTC in transactions in just under 4 months! That means a lot of escrows and successful transactions ? which ultimately means many happy users!

Escrow Main Features:

-   Very affordable escrow service with a flat 2% fee
-   A Fully automated public order book for OTC listings
-   Custom Discord bot that creates private chat rooms between the buyer, seller, and escrow only
-   A reputation system that keeps track of previous trade history. You can view any users' reputation history by simply typing a command!
-   Trusted, and reputable group admin (see other channels such as FPGA Discord - https://discord.gg/febVGSW)

I hope you will find this service as useful as all the other users have and hope you join us! https://discord.gg/MynAgXK

Crypto Marketplace & Escrow Service: https://discord.gg/MynAgXK
Telegram: @dreamescrow
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptolumos

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:27:52 AM

Lots of scammers out there, awesome to have a reputable escrow service. Keeps both parties safe during the transaction, took the stress out of selling my gear online.
DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:56:52 AM

I have just added two new giveaways to the server one for people who use escrow, and another for inviting users!

Join here: https://discord.gg/U9fAZFE

m5

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:07:56 PM

Just completed a HW purchase using this escrow, really good and easy to use!
DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:06:12 AM

Someone has reported to me that there is another Dream in discord servers impersonating me. His discord tag is Dream#4771 He does not have discord nitro or an animated profile picture.

shmoopa

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:52:43 AM

How your escrow service will work, which marketing website your escrow supporting.
DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:04:22 AM

Currently, everything is handled via Discord in private chat rooms. I have created a custom bot that allows the two users and escrow to interact with each other directly on the server. This eliminates the need to verify if the Escrow is actually legit because they cannot assign themselves the escrow role. I can support any site you want to escrow on, theoretically, you just need a way for the buyer and seller to communicate with the escrow. I explain everything on discord and how my escrow service works and how to create one. I have successfully done escrow for approximately 22 BTC to date since I began this service in late December.

julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 02:13:59 AM

Bump

Bump~

Bump~

Bump~

Bump~

Delete your old bumps. It'll make your thread look cleaner and helps the forum reduce spam messages.

Nice service btw, I might check out your "discord escrow service" soon, if ever I'll be needing one.
Tho, I gotta ask, why discord? 'cause from what I've experienced, discord is heavily marketed towards gamers/gaming industry only.
Why not use telegram as well? If that's possible.

DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:58:42 AM

Bump

Bump~

Bump~

Bump~

Bump~

Delete your old bumps. It'll make your thread look cleaner and helps the forum reduce spam messages.

Nice service btw, I might check out your "discord escrow service" soon, if ever I'll be needing one.
Tho, I gotta ask, why discord? 'cause from what I've experienced, discord is heavily marketed towards gamers/gaming industry only.
Why not use telegram as well? If that's possible.

Thanks, deleted the bumps.

Discord was just the first thing that came to mind, I usually hang around on discord much more often than the forums here or telegram. There are a bunch of discord communities for each coin such as Raven and I'm a moderator on the FPGA discord group and did quite a few escrows before starting my own dedicated server for escrows. I only use telegram for is HiveOs notifications  Cry . I wouldn't mind doing escrows on telegram but I'm not part of any telegram groups or anything to attract users to my service. If someone contacted me and wanted to do an escrow on any site/platform I'd probably accept if it was worth the time. Discord is easy to use because of the custom bots you can create. I currently have a bot that creates private chat rooms between the two parties and escrow and it takes care of all the steps other than me manually sending the currency to the seller each time an escrow is finished. I'm in the process of updating my escrow bot on discord to automate the entire escrow process for BTC (with escrow supervision). I'd probably set the limit right now for the bot to handle anything under 1-2k USD and go from there.

hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 07:38:37 AM

It is not only help to make the service thread looks cleaner, but also help OP to avoid forum rule violation. Please read these rules:
13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours.[2]

21. Old bumps should be deleted. [2]

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:22:05 PM

It is not only help to make the service thread looks cleaner, but also help OP to avoid forum rule violation. Please read these rules:
13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours.[2]

21. Old bumps should be deleted. [2]

Thanks for the reminder, it's been over a year or two since I used bitcointalk

DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:31:05 PM

Added discord verification/agreement feature to prevent bots from joining and spamming users in DMs

DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:44:50 PM

Our discord bot has just been upgraded to include features such as:

• Fully automated escrow trades, currently limited to trades 2kUSD and under (BTC ONLY)
(Bot creates a unique escrow address per trade and confirms incoming deposits, allows funds to be withdrawn to the seller upon the confirmation of both parties, can be overridden by an escrow if needed)

• !stats command to see live, real-time volume statistics
  • You can now see the incoming TX id for all completed escrows (if the buyer sends multiple transactions the largest one is used)

Join the discord marketplace: https://discord.gg/MynAgXK

If you have any suggestions feel free to message me here or on discord @Dream#0003

DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:12:00 PM

We are 9 users away from having 600 members on our discord server!

DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:23:49 PM

New server update: I am currently doing a test run on a new way of selling items over at the #raffles channel on discord! Right now you can enter with $30 to win a Vega 64 Reference GPU

Please let me know if you have any feedback or want to see specific items raffled.

Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:08:36 AM

I was skeptical at first and then I look a more in-depth view at the thread, and the discord information - and it does seem like you've established yourself quite well in the crypto scene.

I personally like the use of using discord channels/servers to go through this stuff. It's a great job to keep all your customers in a single spot, makes everything seem way more legit. You just need to make sure that no one can impersonate you, make a couple of announcements and pin messages for that I guess.

DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:58:27 PM

I was skeptical at first and then I look a more in-depth view at the thread, and the discord information - and it does seem like you've established yourself quite well in the crypto scene.

I personally like the use of using discord channels/servers to go through this stuff. It's a great job to keep all your customers in a single spot, makes everything seem way more legit. You just need to make sure that no one can impersonate you, make a couple of announcements and pin messages for that I guess.

Thanks, many people are definitely quick to judge and I don't blame them in this space. Those who do research or just look a little bit deeper can find out pretty quickly if someone is legitimate or not. Currently, the only way for someone to "impersonate" me would be through DM'ing other users on discord (but discord bots do this all the time and most people usually check for the real person anyway). All escrows are done using the server-side chat room, therefore it's basically impossible to be impersonated when a trade is created since only I have access to those rooms.

I have discord nitro, an animated gif (that can be easily downloaded) and a unique discord tag that helps prevent impersonation. The best method of contact would always be through going to the real server and clicking on my name and DMing me there. I am happy to say that I have not been told by anyone that they have been scammed by impersonators (just people that did not use escrow). I have banned one person who had the same name + profile picture that refused to respond when called out, but no scam occurred.

shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 11:10:01 PM

Thanks, many people are definitely quick to judge and I don't blame them in this space. Those who do research or just look a little bit deeper can find out pretty quickly if someone is legitimate or not. Currently, the only way for someone to "impersonate" me would be through DM'ing other users on discord (but discord bots do this all the time and most people usually check for the real person anyway). All escrows are done using the server-side chat room, therefore it's basically impossible to be impersonated when a trade is created since only I have access to those rooms.

I have discord nitro, an animated gif (that can be easily downloaded) and a unique discord tag that helps prevent impersonation. The best method of contact would always be through going to the real server and clicking on my name and DMing me there. I am happy to say that I have not been told by anyone that they have been scammed by impersonators (just people that did not use escrow). I have banned one person who had the same name + profile picture that refused to respond when called out, but no scam occurred.

Why are you conducting business over Discord, instead of Bitcointalk?

I don't personally like leaving the site to someone else's platform, because then they have too much authority. People can be silenced, and kicked off of discord servers.

Here, there will always be (mostly) fair, and unbiased users  who can verify things through quotes.
I guess I just don't understand why there is a need for off site escrow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:20:15 AM

Why are you conducting business over Discord, instead of Bitcointalk?

I don't personally like leaving the site to someone else's platform, because then they have too much authority. People can be silenced, and kicked off of discord servers.

Here, there will always be (mostly) fair, and unbiased users  who can verify things through quotes.
I guess I just don't understand why there is a need for off site escrow.

I offer services through bitcointalk, discord, telegram. In my second post (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154777.0) in the services section, I advertise bitcointalk escrow services at the bottom of my post and since that post no one has DM'd me or approached me on this platform asking me to escrow for them. It's just the fact that no one trusts me on BTCT or is interested in using me on this platform over someone else that offers escrow. (One party may want to use my services but its usually the other party that disagrees and they end up using someone else). I'm simply just not willing to invest hundreds upon hundreds of hours to reach "legendary" or some insanely high rank here as the requirements have drastically increased from before with the merit changes, etc.

DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:34:21 PM

I am planning a significant update to our bot that will roll out before the end of the year. The server will now host its own bitcoin node to handle automated transactions, removing the need for third-party APIs and minimize downtime. We have also upgraded our backup servers to ensure the service remains stable in the event of hardware failure. The escrow fee for all new escrows starting on December 1st onward will be 0.75% (from 0.5%) to help subsidize increased server costs and future updates.

Datheatol

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 08:21:13 AM

Why Discord?

Wouldn't it be easier for you to make a bot in telegram?

I personally don't use discord, not sure if I ever created an account there, so tg bot would be awesome for me.
DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 10:42:47 PM

Why Discord?

I personally don't use discord, not sure if I ever created an account there, so tg bot would be awesome for me.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5130493.msg51389959#msg51389959

DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 07:10:06 PM

Escrow Stats July 8th, 2020

Total Volume BTC: 60.77231969 BTC
Total Volume ETH: 472.0676471149775 ETH

welovedcrypto

Activity: 422
Merit: 52

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 08:11:49 AM

Why Discord?

I had same question to ask. I am not familiar with Discord much in fact I used Discord a year ago and using Telegram from last many years. But I would not suggest to use Telegram because of spams.

Does Discord allows you to send and receive cryptocurrencies?
and there are are not any other platforms instead of Discord or Telegram?

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
Emerald688

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 11:03:23 PM

Why Discord?

I had same question to ask. I am not familiar with Discord much in fact I used Discord a year ago and using Telegram from last many years. But I would not suggest to use Telegram because of spams.

Does Discord allows you to send and receive cryptocurrencies?
and there are are not any other platforms instead of Discord or Telegram?

in my opinion, using Discrod is better and safer. although I have been using Telegram since 4 years ago, I do not recommend using Telegram. there will definitely be a lot of spam and it can make us uncomfortable.

KBKcDwaGXQDDsHKSdryS

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 12:48:35 AM

What happened to the discord server? It completely disappeared from my server list, and I cannot seem to join using the link.
DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 08:08:28 PM

What happened to the discord server? It completely disappeared from my server list, and I cannot seem to join using the link.
It's still there, what is your discord ID

KBKcDwaGXQDDsHKSdryS

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 01:53:37 PM

It's andrei#0261
DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 10:46:35 PM

It's andrei#0261
scammers stay banned

KBKcDwaGXQDDsHKSdryS

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 11:29:26 PM

What did I do? I have no idea why i was banned. I haven't done anything on that server.

I would like to at least appeal my case.
KBKcDwaGXQDDsHKSdryS

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 11:37:59 PM

Let's sort this over on discord chat. Because I really haven't done anything.

I feel like someone impersonated me or something!
KBKcDwaGXQDDsHKSdryS

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 12:48:49 AM

I just found out that you can have your user cloned on discord.

I really think someone impersonated me and I have no idea what they did. let's talk it out.
DreamBlob (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 01:24:39 AM

I just found out that you can have your user cloned on discord.

I really think someone impersonated me and I have no idea what they did. let's talk it out.
no one is going to impersonate a 4 hour old account, and I double checked I banned the correct one. The 4 year old account is unbanned

KBKcDwaGXQDDsHKSdryS

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 01:46:10 AM

Thank you for the unban  Wink
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: