Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 😎💣💣✨✨✨99Masternodes - Marketing&Promo&Info Platform - POS/MN -Crex24✨✨✨💣💣😎  (Read 1150 times)
ROImarksman (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:30:42 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2019, 11:18:28 PM by ROImarksman

Now listed at:

The 99Masternodes Project

This project is dedicated to marketing and promotion with regard to masternode coins.
Our goal is to provide high quality services, help promising coins that lack promotion and by raising the quality standards - reduce the amount of garbage-style marketing in the altcoin world.

Most of the services that we offer (99Promo, 99News and 99Informer) are available since the launch of our project, which distinguishes it from the mass of new cryptocurrencies that have only promises at the start.
Moreover, the 99M platform features the practical use of our coin as a means of payment for our services.

Windows    Linux      Github Source

We bring you profit!

Website Explorer  Discord  Twitter

Coin specifications

ROIyalCoin (ROCO) Team
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abrosmaan

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:29:25 PM

Hello, guys!

While others offering you to boost your Social Networks, which is also relevant, we can help you with Market Analysis and Fundraising by preparation you to the presentation to the investors.

We have good experience of attraction more than 12 mln USD for different projects and you can become another client which recommend us to others Smiley

Telegram: @abrosimovigor
lordvek

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:42:58 PM

Nice design.
Latest PIVX base is also good, with its fixes of bugs and security issues
ROImarksman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:30:41 AM

Thread converted to full ANN.

ROIyalCoin (ROCO) Team
SickNature

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:56:39 AM

Hey, Devs, whats going on with your other topic?

Do you have any discounts for presale packs?
bingoboon

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:23:57 AM

They announced it in discord

We are glad to announce discounts for ROIyal Coin investors in our 99Masternodes project!

We have several levels of discounts:

0. Anyone can pay 3% of the price in ROCO coin

1. Any member of the discord of ROIyal Coin, who joined it earlier than April 11, can pay 7% of the price in ROCO coins! (in case of buying a staking package the discount is 4%)

2. Any ROCO Masternode holder (who started his node on April 10 or earlier) can get an additional 7% discount in BTC! You must pay 7% in ROCO coins and give us a screenshot of your wallet displaying at least 1 MN running and give us at least 1 masternode reward address to check it.

3. We would like to honor the constant supporters of ROCO - @silecraft and @BigBud  by offering them an increased discount in BTC - 10% instead of 7%!

===========================
The ROCO-BTC exchange rate we will be using will be CB price, fixed 4 times a day: at 00h, 8h, 12h, and 18h UTC. (so if you PM us at 17:13 UTC, we use the rate for 12:00)

In order to get a discount, you should at first PM one of the team members (check the full IDs in TEAM-IDs channel in ROCO discord!). After confirmation from a team member, send the ROCO coins and the BTC to the addresses provided. You will then receive your purchase :pepe_btc:

In addition, all ROCO MN holders why buy a MN or a staking package of NMN, will get 1 extra free month of the 99Informer service!
SickNature

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:55:19 PM

They announced it in discord

We are glad to announce discounts for ROIyal Coin investors in our 99Masternodes project!

We have several levels of discounts:

0. Anyone can pay 3% of the price in ROCO coin

1. Any member of the discord of ROIyal Coin, who joined it earlier than April 11, can pay 7% of the price in ROCO coins! (in case of buying a staking package the discount is 4%)

2. Any ROCO Masternode holder (who started his node on April 10 or earlier) can get an additional 7% discount in BTC! You must pay 7% in ROCO coins and give us a screenshot of your wallet displaying at least 1 MN running and give us at least 1 masternode reward address to check it.

3. We would like to honor the constant supporters of ROCO - @silecraft and @BigBud  by offering them an increased discount in BTC - 10% instead of 7%!

===========================
The ROCO-BTC exchange rate we will be using will be CB price, fixed 4 times a day: at 00h, 8h, 12h, and 18h UTC. (so if you PM us at 17:13 UTC, we use the rate for 12:00)

In order to get a discount, you should at first PM one of the team members (check the full IDs in TEAM-IDs channel in ROCO discord!). After confirmation from a team member, send the ROCO coins and the BTC to the addresses provided. You will then receive your purchase :pepe_btc:

In addition, all ROCO MN holders why buy a MN or a staking package of NMN, will get 1 extra free month of the 99Informer service!

Thank you for info.
Not bad. I have some roco... If I decide to buy NMN it will be a nice bonus for me
close_my_eyes

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:39:54 PM

MN for sale only? Any POS packs  Huh
bingoboon

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:56:01 PM

MN for sale only? Any POS packs  Huh

https://buy.99masternodes.com/
pomestnik

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:11:35 PM

your project looks rather solid for shitcoin , lets see how all will go
intro20

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:39:05 PM

your project looks rather solid for shitcoin , lets see how all will go
Yes I agreed with you..
Btw, an interesting concept of the platform, which is already ready to work at the start of the coin.
The only question is how much the concept of the coin is need to the market.

Anyway I will follow the news of this project.
ROImarksman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:16:47 PM

Check out the invite bounty in the 99MN Discord server!
More news will follow. The most recent information is always in Discord.

ROIyalCoin (ROCO) Team
farttttto

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:08:23 AM

polish translation res
bingoboon

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:11:27 PM

spanish translation reserved  Wink
lordvek

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:08:58 PM

After the 1st phase of presale there will be partnerships with shared node services, so it would be more affordable to get profits from a node.
SickNature

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:39:27 PM

After the 1st phase of presale there will be partnerships with shared node services, so it would be more affordable to get profits from a node.
Good, I think this is a prudent moment for starting a partnerships with shared-node services.
close_my_eyes

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:32:59 AM

Oh, thanks for the link!
Very difficult times right now, developers of many master-node coins are trying to dump all their premine on the exchange, leaving no chance for early investors.
I saw a potential of developers in this project because I remember them with the ROCO coin (personally, I was able to make a profit on this coin)
I see some plans for the future of NMN project.

Ok. Hope all these plans makea great profit for investors and buyers.
ROImarksman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:04:59 PM

1st node was sold
Only 4 are remaining at a price of 0.85 BTC!
(or up to 14% less in case you are a ROCO holder, see the NMN or ROCO discord for discount info)

ROIyalCoin (ROCO) Team
close_my_eyes

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:03:03 PM

1st node was sold
Only 4 are remaining at a price of 0.85 BTC!
(or up to 14% less in case you are a ROCO holder, see the NMN or ROCO discord for discount info)
ROImarksman, will you notify us about PoS-packs sold?  Roll Eyes
Thanks!
ROImarksman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:01:22 PM

Please update your wallets to the latest version!
https://github.com/99Masternodes/NMN/releases/tag/v1.0.0.1

We have made changes to the rewards with regard to the market situation.
Our firrst exchange listing will be active VERY soon.

ROIyalCoin (ROCO) Team
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: