Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Obsolete calls on GPU rigs  (Read 82 times)
Bitbtc8 (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:39:08 PM

I should have invest in asic miners instead of investing in GPU mining rigs because they quickly became obsolete and I'm tired of it ,there daily rewards keeps shrinking ,getting lower and lower ,asic miner seem better and more profitable, I kept changing coins to mine all for daily profits ,even coins I don't like mining ,is there any one facing same thing??

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 06:42:51 PM

Well really i don't know if is better to invest on Asic miners than on GPU rigs, also bitcoin mining grow on difficulty and after time the rewards are smaller, and also you have to pay electricity which cost more on Asic than on GPU, but you should calculate how much you can get on mining calculator, you can google it and see which is more profitable on long time.
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:47:47 PM

I should have invest in asic miners instead of investing in GPU mining rigs because they quickly became obsolete and I'm tired of it ,there daily rewards keeps shrinking ,getting lower and lower ,asic miner seem better and more profitable, I kept changing coins to mine all for daily profits ,even coins I don't like mining ,is there any one facing same thing??

Hardly you will answer here, better write to the appropriate section on the forum. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: