Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:03:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Private sale. Oversie. Offer for Hodler's. Updated  (Read 383 times)
apetondr (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:01:10 PM

You want to take peoples money, what guarantees can you give for their return?

As I said earlier, any startup is a risky business. Guarantie could be for banks when they give secured loan, and that is not a fact.  You can always contact me personally in Telegram and ask questions.
In addition, we are now going through the KYC procedure to confirm our personalities, results will be available to all interested people.
If you think that we can still somehow improve our reputation in the eyes of the community, please write.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
apetondr (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:29:30 PM

To build such a big project, you need a team clearly more than you have.
At this stage of the project development, we cope on our own. If necessary, we turn to third-party companies or freelancers. When in front of us on an ongoing basis we will get up tasks that we will not be able to accomplish, only after that we will look for a team member with the necessary competencies. Thank you for asking.
apetondr (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:10:53 PM

We add Franchising page at our website.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 03:13:36 PM

As I said earlier, any startup is a risky business. Guarantie could be for banks when they give secured loan, and that is not a fact.  You can always contact me personally in Telegram and ask questions.
In addition, we are now going through the KYC procedure to confirm our personalities, results will be available to all interested people.
If you think that we can still somehow improve our reputation in the eyes of the community, please write.
New startups have the biggest rate ever of getting failed by their starters. After the first year of startups, only 10 percent of the new projects can survive and this idea can be a good example of crypto-related projects.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 03:29:46 PM

A team video is much more better compare to KYC, a simple hi and hello from the team showing their faces will provide utmost transparency and confidence from the community.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
apetondr (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:46:11 PM

New startups have the biggest rate ever of getting failed by their starters. After the first year of startups, only 10 percent of the new projects can survive and this idea can be a good example of crypto-related projects.
Thanks for your feedback! Yes, implement a business idea and make it work hardest and ungrateful work. And 98% of people do not understand this, they think a startup is romance. We make every possible effort to get into those 10%.
If by the way look in the longer term, less than 1% of startups survive. Our main goal is to get into these less than 1%!
apetondr (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:37:39 PM

A team video is much more better compare to KYC, a simple hi and hello from the team showing their faces will provide utmost transparency and confidence from the community.
Hello, thank for your advice!
I persuade my second team member - Ekaterina, CMO. She is a very shy girl) I will made project and myself introduction in a while.
apetondr (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:12:51 PM

We going redesign our website and rewrite our whitepaper. Stay tuned!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: