Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AML Compliance for Crypto Exchanges!  (Read 215 times)
Mastercon

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:28:19 AM

Its a great news for us especially for me. I am a trader and mostly use Binance to trade my coins. Its a mostly trusted website with secured services.I am to much excited to watch the new feature of binance with blockchain technology. If you want to trade with getting scam then binance is the only place 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 06:14:17 AM

Its a great news for us especially for me. I am a trader and mostly use Binance to trade my coins. Its a mostly trusted website with secured services.I am to much excited to watch the new feature of binance with blockchain technology. If you want to trade with getting scam then binance is the only place 

So Binance is the place for scammers Cheesy

Pretty sure it's a typo so no offense here. But if you don't want to do KYC, maybe you should look for other options as it seems Binance will sooner or later implement stricter KYC if they want to really comply with AML/KYC directives.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:37:07 AM

that has always been one of the terrible things that the exchanges could ever do because it has zero benefits for their users while it adds lots of problems for them:
- you have to be able to trust that exchange with your most personal documents and know that they are not going to leak it intentionally or unintentionally on the dark market (selling it for example!)
- you also will face lots of issues when they don't accept it and have to resubmit and waste a lot of time waiting for confirmation if they ever do it.
- then there is the issue of them getting hacked. implementing AML or any other kind of regulation will still not prevent them from getting hacked or even worse from scamming you themselves.

so what is the benefit of AML for users? absolutely nothing.

Only Bitcoin
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 12:06:24 PM

I think there is no problem for the exchanges if they want to use AML. And for people who don't want to reveal their identity, they don't have to use binance as in out there, and I am sure that many other exchanges which don't use that. So if we want to use their exchange, we need to follow their rule if they promise they can protect their customer from the hack or the attackers.
I believe that there is no way to forcing us to follow their regulations. Traders will have two option which will follow their rule or searches the other exchanges.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: