Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins/Bitcoin Bull  (Read 682 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:18:13 PM

Bull run will not come this year and I don't call the $12000 per Bitcoin as a bull run. Uptrend will go till the $20000 and the market participants able to take a lead. Altcoins will follow the market trend, so I think a $20000 price for BTC as a bull run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:30:32 PM

An option that is actually difficult for now, of course, will make a little confused. Between bitcoin and ethereum? What if 60% bitcoin and 40% for Ethereum? Looks balanced right? Ethereum should have followed the rise in bitcoin prices, but this time ethereum is a little slow. Possibly difficult for Ethereum to rise around the price of $ 900 - $ 1000. If it reaches $ 500, it's still possible.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 06:52:27 PM

I want to hear people's opinion on altcoins not surging in value like bitcoin presently
Few of my friends have already dump there altcoins and buy bitcoin straight up ,I hope they make the right choice ,if not? That might be the biggest wrong move of their lives.
What are your thought?patience or swap for BTC ?
ETH still swimming in the 300$ + river ,what do you think will happen if ETH jumps to 900 or 1000$?
when the price of eth reach thousand dollar again its possible for token that using eth blockchain to rise because some of them is only can be traded in eth dex and depend on eth price.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Zamoh

Activity: 456
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:36:45 PM

An option that is actually difficult for now, of course, will make a little confused. Between bitcoin and ethereum? What if 60% bitcoin and 40% for Ethereum? Looks balanced right? Ethereum should have followed the rise in bitcoin prices, but this time ethereum is a little slow. Possibly difficult for Ethereum to rise around the price of $ 900 - $ 1000. If it reaches $ 500, it's still possible.
Ethereum is always slowly growing after Bitcoin, although as for me. Regarding the 60/40 distribution, I think this is the best strategy that could be taken for implementation in the current market conditions. Although it would be better to include a little smaller alternative cryptocurrencies, the same Monero or Stellar.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:25:46 AM

I want to hear people's opinion on altcoins not surging in value like bitcoin presently
Few of my friends have already dump there altcoins and buy bitcoin straight up ,I hope they make the right choice ,if not? That might be the biggest wrong move of their lives.
ETH still swimming in the 300$ + river ,what do you think will happen if ETH jumps to 900 or 1000$?
For now, let us believe they have made the right choice, because I am sure that by now, they would have gotten same amount they pulled back from altcoins as profit for them to take back and buy those alts back. Where I will start considering their steps to be a mistake is when they pulled out of altcoins completely, that will really be a wrong move because altcoins season will come also, and when altcoins season comes, many people will really regret not ever diversifying into some altcoins.

We have all witnessed how altcoins surge can really be so crazy, they surge like there is no tomorrow, and this is where many people do make their thousands of money from while some becomes ,millionaire when they convert it to their local currency, investment in alts is not a bad idea when we choose the right coin to invest in.
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 06:42:30 AM

if ethereum rises to 900 or 1000, I am sure ETH will be able to shift the position of BTC in the crypto market because I see the rapid development of ETH.
while for tides prices in my opinion we must be patient because all crypto will have time to tide and ebb and price of course we have to anticipate all that so we do not regret when the price decline is so rapid.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 07:32:28 AM

Personally, I continue to hold altcoins. Someday their time will come when the domination of Bitcoin will decline. Maybe it will come in the fall, we'll see.

You should pick them both, because every one or all of these coins can certainly have good momentum to buy and also sell. Bitcoin actually has the potential that only people when buying also ignore market conditions

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:36:01 AM

It's up to you mate, if you really believe in such a coins, I mean the best asset for you do invest with it in a long term. Like etherium which is you have felt like will gonna skyrocket soon. Who knows that your speculation will come to reality soon that will worth $900 to $1,000 etherium value someday.
Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 04:12:54 PM

Just stay patient and HODL.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:54:03 PM

Almost all of the altcoin prices go down when the price of bitcoin goes down, but when bitcoin increases it doesn't necessarily mean that the altcoin follows quickly. Sell ​​altcoins and buy bitcoin, it will be profitable. Goodluck mate.

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:01:39 PM

BTC is almost below 10k and it seems its going to hit below 7k.
And ther eis no altcoin bull trend for now. BTC will enter a bullish trend but i think it will happen few months later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: