Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:00:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinSV will be delisting from binance  (Read 12160 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:20:41 PM

a big dump will coming to bitcoinSV if binance delisting this coin ?
what do you think guys ?

That part is always tricky. Price might even increase. You never know. Whales. And BSV have plenty of whales will just do its own way. Best is just to stay away from such coins.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:11:36 PM

i don't remember exact cases but he has threatened people who spoke against him in the past multiple times.
but mainly what i meant by "scam" was the identity theft that he pulled a couple of years ago and tried to steal Satoshi Nakamoto's identity which is a clear form of scam. there are other types of fraud that he has been performing including tax fraud,...

Yeah there is that hilarious fact Cheesy. But doesn't he still claim to be Satoshi? Even though he doesn't want to prove it and proving it would be simple if he was him. I haven't seen him backed down from that claim.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:44:25 PM

to me it seems more like social media drama that only belongs on Twitter and Reddit and there is no reality to it. Craig Wright who created the shitcoin known as BSV  didn't start scamming yesterday! he has been scamming for nearly 2 years now so if Binance CEO really cared about these things they wouldn't have added this coin to their platform in first place!!!

what do you think guys ?
i think it is obvious! just like when they list something and it temporarily pumps, when they delist it then the coin will get dumped hard.

This drama can help for the SVcoin pumping in the market advertising strategy from the devs.
Delisting SVcoin from binance are right of the management decisions.
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:03:06 AM

Quite a powerful blow to SV, I'm definitely not a fan of all these forks, so I treat this calmly. I do not like Craig, his claim to be called Satoshi, so I support this decision. Dump is likely to be inevitable.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:41:17 AM

Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao Considers Delisting BSV Because of Founder’s Behavior
Founder and CEO of major cryptocurrency exchange Binace Changpeng Zhao warned that he will delist Bitcoin Satoshi Vision (BSV) if the creator of the altcoin Craig Wright does not change his behavior in a tweet published on April 11.
https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1116563034476957699

what do you think guys ?
Well that might serve as ultimatum for Craig Wright(AKA Satoshi Nakamoto) to stop his outspokenness for everything in this forum,i remember reading some thread that says Craig is filing a lawsuit for someone that speaks against him for Libelous Case

But bitcoin SV is doing good now and this will affect the interrsf of future investors
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:55:24 AM

CZ is not delisting BSV yet, he said "Craig Wright is not Satoshi. Anymore of this sh!t, we delist!". It's a warning to Mr. Fake Satoshi.

It was much needed to stop that shit creating further drama. I hope it's an end to fake satoshi drama.
didzi (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:46:24 PM

CZ is not delisting BSV yet, he said "Craig Wright is not Satoshi. Anymore of this sh!t, we delist!". It's a warning to Mr. Fake Satoshi.

It was much needed to stop that shit creating further drama. I hope it's an end to fake satoshi drama.

yes, thats right, for now BitcoinSV still on binance,,
but, i believe soon or later this fork of bitcoin will not at binance again my friend..
lets see what will happend next to this BitcoinSV if binance delisting this coin,

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:49:54 PM

Depends on why he wants his coin delisted. Did the coin fail to meet the exchange standard or he is just trying to get back at Craig Wright for whatever reason.
Am not a fan of Craig Wright but
the rules should  also apply to his stuff like everyone else.
If the owner of Bianance feels his actions are detrimental to safety of his exchange, he should be penalized according to the rule.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:29:28 PM

what do you think guys ?

That part is always tricky. Price might even increase. You never know. Whales. And BSV have plenty of whales will just do its own way. Best is just to stay away from such coins.
Exactly, whales can play against what traders are thinking, most of them loves to see how market behaves and try to go against it and sucked all the investors and traders money, best to stay away or if you are willing to take the risk make sure to use money you can afford to lose.
J8882EFU

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 03:12:41 PM

Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao Considers Delisting BSV Because of Founder’s Behavior
Founder and CEO of major cryptocurrency exchange Binace Changpeng Zhao warned that he will delist Bitcoin Satoshi Vision (BSV) if the creator of the altcoin Craig Wright does not change his behavior in a tweet published on April 11.

what do you think guys ?

The big short on bitcoinSV
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:40:58 PM

yes, thats right, for now BitcoinSV still on binance,,
but, i believe soon or later this fork of bitcoin will not at binance again my friend..
lets see what will happend next to this BitcoinSV if binance delisting this coin,
It is clear that CZ will delist BSV if Mr. Craig doesn't stop his shit drama.
After the tweet of CZ, BSV price dropped about 9% and if CZ delists BSV than you can assume the future of BSV.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:52:23 AM

He can do that if the founder violate the contract, it's all about the money thing, but if it will delisted, that would surely cause a big pump.
BitcoinSV now started to recover a bit, but this news might affect the confidence of the investors.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
didzi (OP)

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:23:50 PM

He can do that if the founder violate the contract, it's all about the money thing, but if it will delisted, that would surely cause a big pump.
BitcoinSV now started to recover a bit, but this news might affect the confidence of the investors.

of course investors do not want to take a risk, because if BSV not at binance anymore ,i believe this fork of bitcoin will lose a lot of demands in the market
or maybe, this is just a big warning for the fake satoshi to stop his drama

coinswebid

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:04:47 PM

of course investors do not want to take a risk, because if BSV not at binance anymore ,i believe this fork of bitcoin will lose a lot of demands in the market
or maybe, this is just a big warning for the fake satoshi to stop his drama

And this is real,, binance will remove bitcoinSv from their list,,
Check this out everyone
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026666152-Binance-Will-Delist-BCHSV

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:21:55 PM

there will be a lot of volatility in the next few hours
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin-sv
the safe bet is to move into other assets i am afraid  Shocked
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:24:59 PM

Isn't CZ the CEO, can't he just delist it the first to see if other exchange does follow?  Those whales might never really care if BSV gets delisted but this we see CZ meant his words. If he doesn't delist it on binance then some of us will just see CZ as part of the fud here which whales will always like.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:27:05 PM

Its official now from binance support https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026666152-Binance-Will-Delist-BCHSV its going to dump more than 10 percent i think..
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:08:11 PM

BitcoonSv being delisted isn't a big deal for a lot of people especially those who focus more on bitcoin and ethereum. O wonder why it is creating a huge drama and debates in social media. However, I think it would affect Bitcoinsv if binance will delist it since binance is known to be one of the top exchanges these days.

DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:52:36 PM

I agree with the opinion of Changpeng Zhao in the sense that BitcoinSV is a useless coin and should be removed from the exchange. I do not like Bitcoin's hard forks, because they only hurt and prevent Bitcoin from developing. I believe that BitcoinSV, which is a hard fork from a hard fork, was created only with a mercantile goal, to bring money to its creators and does not bring any benefit to the crypto enthusiast community.

BTC $1 mln
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:55:49 PM

what do you think guys ?
If this happen then we should expect serious dump in pricing some days to come as many holders are going to dump it.  This might also favour bitcoin the most as many holders are going to flip the bitcoinSV to bitcoin or other stable coins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: