Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC has minor rally  (Read 284 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:05:51 PM

The good thing is that Bitcoin, having risen lately from $ 4,000 to $ 5,000, does not fall in price yet. Now he is behaving quite steadily and this gives us hope that he will soon continue his slow growth.
Of course, the cryptocurrency quickly responds with its price to any news information, but so far there are no serious obstacles to the further growth of the cryptocurrency market.
I believe it should have experienced further growth than that, but being delayed because of the people taking partial profit the OP mentioned, but it is quite still on a strong lane for now and despite the partial profit some short term traders are taking, it is still maintaining the $5k trend and I am very certain that in a matter of few weeks more, it will gain another 20% increase of its current price, like it did the last time, so we are still watching and seeing more fundamentals that will contribute to its further growth which will further assist the coin to go fast on a bull lane to its highest price, that will can all pick from.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:27:58 PM

The good thing is that Bitcoin, having risen lately from $ 4,000 to $ 5,000, does not fall in price yet. Now he is behaving quite steadily and this gives us hope that he will soon continue his slow growth.
Of course, the cryptocurrency quickly responds with its price to any news information, but so far there are no serious obstacles to the further growth of the cryptocurrency market.
I believe it should have experienced further growth than that, but being delayed because of the people taking partial profit the OP mentioned, but it is quite still on a strong lane for now and despite the partial profit some short term traders are taking, it is still maintaining the $5k trend and I am very certain that in a matter of few weeks more, it will gain another 20% increase of its current price, like it did the last time, so we are still watching and seeing more fundamentals that will contribute to its further growth which will further assist the coin to go fast on a bull lane to its highest price, that will can all pick from.

Let's wait for that moment come I also see some positive uptrend for bitcoin after a dump happen recently now the market start to maintain the $5000 level is this another increased? Hmm we dont know how the bitcoin flow again.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:58:13 PM

Price USD: $5,313.779
Market Cap: $93,729,417,817
24h Volume: $15,386,614,537.806
Available Supply: 17,638,937
Total Supply: 17,638,937
Maximum Supply: 21,000,000

Change 1h: 0.01%
Change 24h: 1.69%
Change 7d: 4.85%

Last Updated: Thu Apr 11 2019 02:09:32 GMT+0000 (UTC)

BTC has another minor rally. Fundamental still the same. Remember to take partial strategic profit and don't forget your stop loss and some on holding too. To cover all case scenario.
Then what can you say that after almost 24 hours of posting this bitcoin drops %7?sitting at $4,958 and has a market capitalization of $87 billion?what can we call this “minority BEARISH?lol

But i am still optimistic that this are only a small dump and will followed by pump within days
That is right, the dump is just a partial ones and those that dumped will still put in the money back and as they create dump, so many people too are very close to making massive decision in adding more fund to take advantage of the dumped price, I am sure within the next couple of days, we will see another major pump in the price of BTC, leading to more FOMO that will make it spike above $6000, at every point of increase, we will always experience little dump, but enough to force the market to bear again.

So, those who are dumping should also be careful not to miss out when the pending investors speedily take advantage of the price, which the speed of its increase might make it difficult for them to buy dip again.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 09:27:53 PM

In recent days the stagnation continues, and the price may move downwards. I do not know, actually, I thought last increase's continuous will be better. Even, the price rose to $5400, but the end is still unknown.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:24:24 PM

Indeed is good that bitcoin has some grow and now the price is more good and the price will grow more if the people will start buy and not so much will sell.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:11:18 PM

In recent days the stagnation continues, and the price may move downwards. I do not know, actually, I thought last increase's continuous will be better. Even, the price rose to $5400, but the end is still unknown.

we have already entered the upward movement and a good momentum has already shaped up so any actual "drop" is highly unlikely at this point. all we may see are small corrections after each time we set a new high after the bottom. like the $5500 high which was followed by a correction right away.

with BSV nonsense coming to an end and the token dying for this drop below $6k is also coming to an end and we are going back to the price where bitcoin should have been above a long time ago.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: