Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:54:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] Polymerbit $50 Scrip & Mystery Note #1  (Read 634 times)
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:50:52 AM

I retract my bid as LC as stated in PM he will now only ship to MJ on my behalf and not to polyerbit.

LC will not ship to polyermbit because I asked him if I still had to pay if at any point it gets lost in the mail
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lesbian Cow (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1752

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:16:17 AM
Merited by buckrogers (1)

0.011BTC

Current high bid quoted above.  Ending tomorrow.

Current high bid.  killyou has withdrawn and is disqualified from any future bidding on this and any of my future events.

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
FFrankie

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:11:15 AM

0.011BTC

Current high bid.  killyou has withdrawn and is disqualified from any future bidding on this and any of my future events.

Wow. You just keep it coming don't you. Whu wouldn't you say that before you told me I could withdrawal my bid because you keep changing your terms with me
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:40:15 AM

0.011BTC

Wow. You just keep it coming don't you. Whu wouldn't you say that before you told me I could withdrawal my bid because you keep changing your terms with me

@killyou (whatever number)

You make it extremely difficult for anyone to transact with you on the forum.

You seem to come up with all sorts of wackadoodle methods and terms outside of the OP's (in general) post.

I wonder if you are really surprised at lesbiancow's remark to never deal with you again, as I also mentioned at one point a long time ago, i'll never do any business with you again, after some ridiculous terms you had on a $20 item  - no need to go into details, but you really cant be that surprised now can you?

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
FFrankie

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:45:49 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 08:41:56 AM by killyou72

0.011BTC

Current high bid quoted above.  Ending tomorrow.

Current high bid.  killyou has withdrawn and is disqualified from any future bidding on this and any of my future events.

You seem to come up with all sorts of wackadoodle methods and terms outside of the OP's (in general) post.

I wonder if you are really surprised at lesbiancow's remark to never deal with you again, as I also mentioned at one point a long time ago, i'll never do any business with you again, after some ridiculous terms you had on a $20 item  - no need to go into details, but you really cant be that surprised now can you?

thanks!

I asked LC if I still had to pay if the note got lost in the mail. And than I get hit with she will only mail it to MJ on my behalf thus breaking her own rules of sending it to polyerbit for a signature at my shipping expense

She could have just answered yes I still had to pay if the note gets lost in the mail and I would be fine with taking that risk

On top of insult to injury, I even let LC keep the difference between my bid and the previous bid after she let me retract my bid after she broke her own terms. and than I am told I can never bid on her items again like really.
makila

Activity: 357
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:28:58 AM

teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:29:18 PM

0.011BTC

Current high bid.  killyou has withdrawn and is disqualified from any future bidding on this and any of my future events.

I wonder if you are really surprised at lesbiancow's remark to never deal with you again, as I also mentioned at one point a long time ago, i'll never do any business with you again, after some ridiculous terms you had on a $20 item  - no need to go into details, but you really cant be that surprised now can you?

thanks!

I asked LC if I still had to pay if the note got lost in the mail. And than I get hit with she will only mail it to MJ on my behalf thus breaking her own rules of sending it to polyerbit for a signature at my shipping expense

She could have just answered yes I still had to pay if the note gets lost in the mail and I would be fine with taking that risk

On top of insult to injury, I even let LC keep the difference between my bid and the previous bid after she let me retract my bid after she broke her own terms. and than I am told I can never bid on her items again like really.
It's just incredible how stupid and how big of a pest you have become. Every single time you bid or post absolutely anything there is always a "what if this" "what if that". You're a nightmare for anyone to transact with.

So here you wanted LC to ship this to Polymerbit because he would sign both notes as a sort of apology to LC for temporarily closing the doors at the same time this auction was running. Not only did you attack Polymerbit with insane accusations in their own thread but now you want LC to ship these to Polymerbit and then have Polymerbit ship them to you.. but still have LC on the hook if it gets lost. (I'd like to say that having both of these notes signed would increase the value of your notes far beyond what the auction ends at.)

Let's not even look at the fact that none of this should even be being discussed until after you win the auction. You're essentially just posting nonsense garbage that should take place in private messages. Nice sig and avatar btw, more than likely getting your post count up here hey?

/derail    apologies LC
Sat0shisGhost

Activity: 382
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:39:49 PM

0.013 BTC
makila

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:58:27 PM

0.014 i never heard of the signing service,!
polymerbit

Activity: 703
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 09:03:48 PM

0.014 i never heard of the signing service,!

It is not something we do, or offer on the regular.

Sat0shisGhost

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:07:37 PM

0.015 BTC
FFrankie

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:16:22 PM

0.011BTC

thanks!

It's just incredible how stupid and how big of a pest you have become. Every single time you bid or post absolutely anything there is always a "what if this" "what if that". You're a nightmare for anyone to transact with.

So here you wanted LC to ship this to Polymerbit because he would sign both notes as a sort of apology to LC for temporarily closing the doors at the same time this auction was running. Not only did you attack Polymerbit with insane accusations in their own thread but now you want LC to ship these to Polymerbit and then have Polymerbit ship them to you.. but still have LC on the hook if it gets lost. (I'd like to say that having both of these notes signed would increase the value of your notes far beyond what the auction ends at.)

Let's not even look at the fact that none of this should even be being discussed until after you win the auction. You're essentially just posting nonsense garbage that should take place in private messages. Nice sig and avatar btw, more than likely getting your post count up here hey?

/derail    apologies LC

So I ask a question to LC about payment and now it's total okay for her to break the terms of her auction? Because I ask a ducking question? That's bullshit all around. I didn't do a damn thing wrong besides ask questions

makila

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:31:31 PM

Sat0shisGhost

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:36:02 PM

0.017 BTC
Lesbian Cow (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:49:42 PM

0.017 BTC

Just over 10 minutes remaining, current high bid quoted.  Sniping rule is on so any bid in the last 15 minutes extends the auction by 15 minutes

Lesbian Cow (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:04:48 PM

0.017 BTC

Winning bid quoted above.  Will send PM shortly to sort details.  Only pay to address in OP.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: