Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for small loan of 0.007  (Read 324 times)
nurunomics (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 02:40:22 PM

again..no big deal..idc about a negative whatever it is you are speaking of my life wont be affected by it. if you read the original thread then you will know but instead you are making implications i know how to read what is not there. in life we have common sense and logic and others use emotions that are pre conceived that is usually followed by a false sense of ego. you may be someone on here in and you can talk sporty and appear to be on a grand scale but your status on here to ME is dimunitive and i couldnt care less. Im not here to answer to you or anyone. i googled what i was looking for this forum popped up i have no other use for it at the moment and yes i came here specifically for that no reservations as far as that goes but again I will live i will be ok..you dont see me posting in other threads or beating the forum down for a loan so kill the mindless banter you will be ok. you can tell the character of a lot of people and the universe forbid you actually gain some type of real power because im sure it will be abused to the dismay of others. this world is sad. ego and narcissism is bountiful. maybe you should wipe your ass to see if your shit stinks..im sure it does. some of you shouldnt even speak you tell on yourself. anyone t ake offense than yes im speaking to you. i can do this all day. ALL day..i love exchanging vernacular with people who assume that being gifted with making money means they have any real talent or can verbally box with strangers they dont know. dont bark up the wrong tree. again you only a big dog online to a bunch of nobodies. lol..cute
HiDevin

Activity: 226
Merit: 30

so.. hru?

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:54:09 AM

I think we're just confused that you are using BTC as collateral to get BTC for a loan. It literally doesn't make any sense if you have BTC already lol.
nurunomics (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 02:36:06 AM

yea again i know some platforms that i did search for but couldnt find have it to as where you can get more bitcoin if you already have bitcoin. you can take out a loan. again in my search for that i came across this and gave it a shot i dont know how the escrow works here etc. simple as that. no scam. not trying to scheme. nothing of the sort. if it doesnt apply then so be it. im not crying. im not upset. its the ignorant comments people make as if everyone they come across is a scam artist even for something as low as 30 dollars in bitcoin im trying to figure out what could i possibly do so chaotic with thirty dollars in bitcoin...lol after transaction fees and trying to withdraw it wtf am i doing with that little bit of bitcoin. yes i could explain my life situation and why i wanted it at this time but im also patient so if no one complies or agrees that is fine i just simply made a request the extra chitter chatter was not needed or called for...thats what im saying. everyone that comes here is not going to be some bitcoin forum guru lol..the ironic thing is ive probably been playing with bitcoins since when I came across silk road when bitcoin was a mere 50 dollars per so im not a newbie...i just use bitcoin for certain things i am not a hacker or some type of bitcoin mastermind who finds loopholes i have purchased and sold bitcoin on paxful and local bitcoin and ive introduced others im just not a person that focuses on bitcoins as a way to survive..but i do my due diligence on ways to earn bitcoin. everything is a risk. i came across a software that i wanted to purchase and it wasnt something i couldnt stomach so i took 200 dollars cash and purchased at a static price for 5700 but when i got home it hit me that the dynamic price is not that high so instead of 0.039 bitcoins i got 0.0345 bitcoins...we have a bitcoin atm but i also paid bills and that 200 dollars was taken out specifically for that so instead of waiting til my payday next week i searched on how to borrow a little bit more bitcoins to make my purchase. simple as that. I will not allow strangers to tell me what i am doing. maybe others. maybe many of them are in position they dont have to scam but im sure if opportunity provided themselves many of these folks will scam and thats why they think everyone is a scam. people dont like things in others that they do. they wanna be the go to guys. the guys that know everything. the foreseers. the gurus. fuck out of here. im not living and dying trying to be the genius bitcoin god. i couldnt care less. and i jus smoked so i gave you a good finger full.

nurunomics (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 02:47:24 AM

and i dont even give a fuck about these negatives and red marks etc who actually gives a fuck ? you guys are that serious that before i even have a transaction i get red flags ? thats hilarious. how about every single one of you give me a negative rating. I will sleep very well and I wont come back to redeem them ever..not that you care im just saying I DONT..this is goofy and im not even interested in anyones bitcoins...fucking hilarious. i bet you are all trekkies or watch game of thrones and breaking bad fans. fucking geeks... stooges. no one thinks on their own merit. id bully you guys offline and take your paycheck but we are online so ill be the nice cool guy that is not offended rather im quite entertained. i might bring some folks here to engage in the festivities i know many many bitcoin and crypto enthusiast. i think they would be interested in the warm welcome the cast from the big bang theory has for them!!! fucking mini Teslas...Einsteins offsprings. I bet you guys know all about whitepaper and sit around and wait for air drops and ipo and ico...smh...live a little..im going to say a bunch of fortnite enthusiasts? i bet you all have ps4 online accounts and talk shit to strangers with a blocked ip and vpn in use.

RUN UP MY RED MARKS. ILL BE BACK LATER TO SEE HOW MANY I CAN ACCUMULATE !!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: