Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:57:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to buy ADA  (Read 664 times)
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:32:28 AM

well looks like this is the best time to buy cardano because if you look at the chart it's starting to increase you can make profit with this coin. Smiley

kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:49:13 PM

Today, we are having a hard time to get profit from Altcoins, and it is not easy to have some profit if we invest in ADA now, however if you think you will hold ADA for long term, then buying ADA at this time will be a good choice when its price still cheap.

mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:14:49 PM

i truly believe that there wont be better time anytime soon to buy ADA Shocked

there are more altcoins with same chart but i love ADA most because of the level of engineering

If you prefer to buy Cardano coins. I think you need to be really focused. See Cardano coin opportunities, when is the right time to buy. You must at least follow Cardano's progress through news about Cardano.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:15:22 PM

well looks like this is the best time to buy cardano because if you look at the chart it's starting to increase you can make profit with this coin. Smiley
Yes,I agree with you that it's time to buy cardano because for it has a potential coin in the future.This coin for me is raising and also profitable too.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:10:33 PM

There has been no serious rise in the price for a long time. A year ago it was a very popular coin, but it hasn't been as popular as it used to be for some time now, investors don't prefer this coin much. So we may not have a good time to buy cardano Smiley

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:08:22 PM

Cardano has been stable for a long time which is kind of good as it means that it survived the bear market. The bull is waiting to run so getting some Cardano now is better than when ti goes 10x in the future

thomoak

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:58:24 PM

Today, we are having a hard time to get profit from Altcoins, and it is not easy to have some profit if we invest in ADA now, however if you think you will hold ADA for long term, then buying ADA at this time will be a good choice when its price still cheap.

In general, I really like the team behind this project.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:12:36 PM

There is little confidence in the market. If I had a confidence it could be the best time to get ADA.

jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 11:56:15 PM

No buy time, it is hold time. No need to get new when the one we already have are dead already. If you have a lot of money and wanna invest in crypto, go in for only bitcoin because it is the master driver. Its price tells how the crypto market in general should be.

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:50:55 AM

Testnet is going to be released soon which means cardano is going to pump. Best time to buy is now before a bull run and a testnet. Looking forward to seeing some positive results from the team and most likely a price hike

Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:43:33 AM

Yes, right in my opinion now the best time to buy ADA portfolios is very good I see the market and the price is growing since bitcoin is increasing this year, so I am very sure if you invest in it you will most likely get bigger profits.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:22:49 PM

Yes, right in my opinion now the best time to buy ADA portfolios is very good I see the market and the price is growing since bitcoin is increasing this year, so I am very sure if you invest in it you will most likely get bigger profits.

Now or never because the current ADA is very cheap and it is possible to earn a good profit if you can patiently keep the ADA in this time. The price increase of Bitcoin has helped many investors have huge profits and if you have a smart investment strategy, ADA is an indispensable choice in this period. I bought it and still hold it because I believe the ability to reach $0.2 is very high and completely trust this coin

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:44:59 PM

I think the ignis coin is the most promising at this time, because prices are greatly increased if you look at market prices, I don't think it's better to invest this year.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:10:14 PM

Now or never because the current ADA is very cheap and it is possible to earn a good profit if you can patiently keep the ADA in this time. The price increase of Bitcoin has helped many investors have huge profits and if you have a smart investment strategy, ADA is an indispensable choice in this period. I bought it and still hold it because I believe the ability to reach $0.2 is very high and completely trust this coin

ADA deserves our attention. It is the time, which must be used wisely - invest in Cardano as in July, it can add +20% at least. Besides, mining of Cardano is more profitable than the mining of many other alts - you do not have to use very powerful equipment.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:02:48 AM

This time is the golden time to buy ADA but we don't know what will be happening if bitcoin touch another ATH as soon as possible. however, a little decrease that happened with bitcoin will give a big decrease to the altcoin in the bitcoin terms and it looks like it's happening right now. Major coin lost more than 10% in a short time.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:28:31 AM

now is a good time to buy ADA. As you can see, within a few hours, the BTC fell from $ 12k7 to $ 11k7. and altcoins are also red and ADA prices are down more than 10%.
it decreased not because investors sold it, the reason was because of the influence of BTC, don't worry.
From now until the end of next week, there will be no further adjustment and we will buy more ADA at cheap rates.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: