Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:51:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ 🚀 ⚽ All will receive prizes from Bitcoin Sport - 🏆 $2500 every month  (Read 1041 times)
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 08:37:43 PM

You can now make a deposit at www.bsport.org from the calculation of $ 0.20 per Bitcoin Sport coin (Waves DEX and ERC-20) until October 31, 2019.

The Promotion is valid upon opening the annual Futures Account subject to the conditions of deposit not less than 50% of the amount of the account with Bitcoin or Ethereum. Example: you deposit Bitcoin Sport (at the rate of 1 coin $ 0.20) for the amount of $ 100 and for the same amount of Bitcoin or Ether at the exchange rate.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 02:04:32 PM

POKER RESULTS. The next round of the draw will take place in a day.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 11:33:14 AM

The competition on the forum did not go and we decided to simplify the task.

Now we just give all registered users $ 200 per futures account. Just say a few good words about the project in the subject https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5038633 and register on the site https://bsport.org/ and you will immediately receive money!

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 10:33:17 PM

A new contest has started !!!

Which of the five players do you think will win? Bet on your player in the "Sports Betting" section and get a win x5

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:27:11 AM

Now we just give all registered users $ 200 per futures account. Just say a few good words about the project in the subject https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5038633 and register on the site https://bsport.org/ and you will immediately receive money!

---

Seems that no one is interested to get the $200 either. Is it in the form of your assets or directly in USDT? Just curious here...

By the way, last time I checked this project, it was waves asset but you created ERC20 token as well for BSport. What will happen to the BSport in waves? Are they co-existing?

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 04:22:15 PM

---

Seems that no one is interested to get the $200 either. Is it in the form of your assets or directly in USDT? Just curious here...

By the way, last time I checked this project, it was waves asset but you created ERC20 token as well for BSport. What will happen to the BSport in waves? Are they co-existing?

We have a more discussed topic on YouTube than here. And registrations go 98% from there and from social networks. It seems that there are very few people left on this forum.

Those who are interested in investing in a project can easily figure out where to buy a project token. There are tokens on Waves DEX for sale.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:48:21 PM

---

We have a more discussed topic on YouTube than here. And registrations go 98% from there and from social networks. It seems that there are very few people left on this forum.

Those who are interested in investing in a project can easily figure out where to buy a project token. There are tokens on Waves DEX for sale.

That is actually a major problem in Waves DEX. I remember for a time, you are one of the very few assets that were active in trading. Honestly, Waves DEX failed to attract a good number of traders. Only few pairs are actually active in that exchange. But read the news that the Waves team is changing the name to Waves Exchange so they will have a combination of decentralized and centralized features in the very near future. Maybe, this is also a good timing to promote your project. But not really sure if Waves Exchange can actually pull some traders. Let's see.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 11:52:00 AM

That is actually a major problem in Waves DEX. I remember for a time, you are one of the very few assets that were active in trading. Honestly, Waves DEX failed to attract a good number of traders. Only few pairs are actually active in that exchange. But read the news that the Waves team is changing the name to Waves Exchange so they will have a combination of decentralized and centralized features in the very near future. Maybe, this is also a good timing to promote your project. But not really sure if Waves Exchange can actually pull some traders. Let's see.

Let's see what happens after December 2, after the launch of the updated exchange.

Won number 3, by the way. Poker combination "Street".

The next competition starts in a day.

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 01:35:23 PM

The dynamics of changes in game tokens on the bsport.org platform per day is similar to a game with x10-x100 leverage on the stock market.

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 05:11:32 PM

A pump of game exchange tokens today made a profit of up to x10 and even x21. See the data on the platform or screen.
Of course, this is pure speculative growth and it is important to quickly take profits.

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 10:47:22 AM

The cryptocurrency market literally collapsed on the news from China. Look the cryptocurrency platform https://bsport.org/ Bitcoin Sport: Game tokens and Commodities go into strong growth, as opposed to the crypto market.

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 12:58:01 PM

NEW YEAR'S GIFT

https://bsport.org/ - gives $ 200 after registration + 100 coins for each invitee. Details of the action see here: https://forbes.ru.com/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: