Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do people think about bounty now?  (Read 1530 times)
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:48:45 PM

I see bounty projects now have reduced the rate of scam for hunters. Different from the second half of 2018 when there are many dream projects bounty and most of them are scam ... I have a way of evaluating the trush level of projects when opening bounty, to minimize the risk to the Hunter..
First when looking at a bounty campaign. I recommend that you try checking out these things:
+ Most bounty projects are new projects, so you can check teamwork, by visiting the project website or looking for whitepaper to see. I advise you to consider what the project is doing. Does it really make sense? don't care about bu**hit projects ...

Accessing here you will be able to find the necessary information about the project ..
+ Next you should check their communication channels. In my experience, projects need to have a certain number of followers. See if their communication channels are good or not? Join the tele group and discuss with other members about their project, be aware of ideas from others about the project. Sometimes the information from people in the tele channel will help you assess whether the project is good or bad..
+ And this is very appreciated for projects where they provide the code clearly, it can be a bit difficult for new people, but you can still test by watching the project already. have their code token yet ..
Access  GITHUB to search for this

You should try to check how many tokens will be given to the bounty. The projects with bonuses are not too high.
+ Also you can search on websites about bounty. I see websites that offer quality bounty:
p/s: This is what I can present by what I know .. Hope it can be helpful for new bounty participants. For experienced hunters, I hope you can contribute to me about your experience .. Thanks

I was immediately directed to the list of bounty sites that you gave me, yes indeed they are sites that are already well known to many people and the average bounty listed on their site is always invaded by lots of bounty hunters, but here I am asking about your opinion for bountyportal, according to you bounty listed there is a good choice bounty?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:49:17 PM

Your list are very accurate as I am in all of them but the reward are noting to ride about. Looking at the WhitePaper and Social Channels might be deceiving sometimes. Do not be tricked by any number in social channel. Some fake and scam project goes to the extent of developing Apps to deceive general public

artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:53:24 AM

Last year I practically did not take part in bounty campaigns. All because they began to pay very, very little. For 4 months of the signature campaign to get 5 dollars is already too bad. I always tried to choose campaigns thoroughly, but scammers are finding new ways to disguise their project as good.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
StarkInternational

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

TOKOIN.IO

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:28:49 PM

now isnot better time for bounty and airdrops, becouse its bad time for new projects, ICO capitall fall with 97%, and if willnot new projects - willnot succesfully bountyes to.

i have my favorites now, bat they are with small bounty budget :/
for example  : Veil.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tocoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:40:26 PM

Bounty nowadays is not favorable again unlike in early 2017 when market was experiencing BOOM. Most Project that flood market are not genuine , one can only find few genuine project . Besides, those genuine Project offering Campaign are over congested which resulted into very low payment . Most Project that seems genuine doesnt always meet up with their soft-cap which often resulting to no payment for the bounty hunters/
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:33:02 PM

The bounties nowadays are still good only if you have done your reseach and if you only do it as a side line or part time from your day job, as reward do tend to come within the end of the bounty program which will take 3 to 4 months in average to finish. Along with the prices of the ICO once it hits the exchange. Hopefully this will change as we are in a bull run right now but with changes compared to last 2 years ago.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:21:49 AM

I appreciate your suggestions for the bounty hunters. After a lot of scams and dead ICO bounty, bounty hunters got depressed! Therefore the new IEO trend is killing the bounty sectors! Now, potential projects are arranging bounties as they are getting enough response from the IEO host exchange's community! So, the bounty hunters are facing a hard time to find a reputed bounty campaign!
And, mate, you should research more before suggesting others! Like Bountysuite, Bountyplatform are the worst bounty sites ever! Bountysuite is like the home of scammers! Most of the bounties from bountyplatform also scammed! But bounty0x and bountyhive are great indeed!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:59:09 AM

What about you?what you think about bounty these days?for so many thread here and posts you can only find the majority of saying that Bounty hunting is dead and the good old days are totally gone.if you can remember the past years when bounty is the bread and butter of many cryptonians and I’ve one to know some people who get richer just because of bounty (actually same reason why I did come to enter this investments because of their inspiration)
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 10:27:18 PM

What about you?what you think about bounty these days?for so many thread here and posts you can only find the majority of saying that Bounty hunting is dead and the good old days are totally gone.if you can remember the past years when bounty is the bread and butter of many cryptonians and I’ve one to know some people who get richer just because of bounty (actually same reason why I did come to enter this investments because of their inspiration)

People who say that don't know what they are talking about. It's only because they don't choose who they support with greater care. Too many scams with bags full of worthless token and a foul taste in your mouth. This is why you should not join long bounties at the start. Rather near the end so you still get something without having wasted too much time if it falls through.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Cryptohistory7

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:17:18 AM

I think as with all crypto projects it's important to do DD and research, especially communicating with the projects' team members or moderators if any on their social media platforms or telegram groups etc. The problem is when you join too many bounty campaigns and have a bunch of coins that you are unable to follow up with - so make sure you're really confident in the project before trying the bounty out. Usually there's an accompanying official telegram group as well before you join the bounty, so you could find out more in that chat first before joining the bounty! But one of the cons of bounty is that you don't get the tokens immediately and must wait for it to be distributed after the campaign ends, and some people like to get the tokens immediately.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:47:59 AM

Yes 2017 bountiy campaigns is what i like the most , only few campaigns are scam and the rewards on that year is great, cause after the campaign has ended distribution of bounties will done immediately and then listing on exchange is next.
2017 was the starting point when bitcoin price suddenly going up to near $20k. Several weeks before and after that happened, a lot of projects which their token already listed on big exchanges (binance, bittrex and poloniex) were going up too. Sadly now 95% of ICOs are scam, it's not same again with 2 years ago

Bounty campaign is worth joining because the coins u received might have a chance of success, then you can gain huge profit
It was on 2 years ago, now if you join in any bounties, you will get nothing because you are either got scammed, dev don't want to pay their bounty participants or the token never get listed in any exchanges
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:52:02 PM

You have really spoken well most especially with your list of websites that offers bounty. Bounty are still profitable but you need to keep an eagle eyes and do your own research on the need for the project itself before you join onboard. What special cases are they trying to resolve that are not available yet or what are they doing differently to bring better solution to the existing one. DO NOT JUST JUMP to participate in any campaign.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:53:11 AM

what if bounty won't get good price after coming to exchanges?
It depends on the project itself, usually bounty hunter or investor ICO will not sell their token when the token has been listed on exchange. They will keep it on their wallet to wait another agenda which was planed by the developer. Otherwise, if the token has no potential according to bounty hunter or its investors then they will sell the token when has been listed on exchange. It's hard thing to do when the price token meet a decreased price when has been listed because the investor will give an assessment that the token is not eligible to be chosen as a place of investment again.
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:58:42 PM

Bounties indeed really pays and even though there are a lot of scam bounties out there it takes a hard working person who is not lazy to research deep into projects, assess everything about the project before starting or participating in it. Without proper research, you will always fall for the wrong project or bounty and also bounty shouldn't be relied upon as a rapid source of income, get a job and add bounties to it and you will never regret joining bounties.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:12:47 AM

The best bounty campaigns these days are bounties that are conducting thier token sale in an exchange cause its 100% legit, just like harmony one thier token sale takes place on binance, and my signature second part ofnthe token sale will be held on idax.

Yes, only IEO and STO are the most secured rewards for bounty hunters. ICOs are a hit-or-miss thing, so better put your efforts on IEO or STO projects.

CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:38:21 AM

Now began to appear bounty in IEO projects. It is very happy. IEO is much more reliable than ICO, so it’s safer to participate. Soon there will be more and more such projects that require bounty
bennguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:51:26 PM

The bounty hunters still be scams project or not reach soft cap to continue the project. I agree that hunters need to know about projects before starting a bounty.
Bobby park

Merit: 24

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:03:34 PM

This will help bounty hunters a lot I think, moreover it could make really good for all bounty hunters to check the status and backgrounds of all managing stuff and also developers to get more confident and to make sure if the projects are reliable or a scam. Not only reading their whitepapers are the best way for you to know if campaign projects are legitimate.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:08:06 PM

More on bounty projects get scammed but so many moderators cleaning it by giving them a red trust also so its very simple to choose theres no problem in a good projects to take participating.

Roukawa

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:53:58 PM

The bounty hunters still be scams project or not reach soft cap to continue the project. I agree that hunters need to know about projects before starting a bounty.

yes, we need to do our own research about the projects. We cannot blame the bounty manager if the program turns out to be a scam. Choose IEO and STO projects, 99% of the time they are legit and will be rewarding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: